India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

We watch D3 ONLY for SwaRon (Page 5)

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Yo..!! This post is a reminder to cvs and PH,the reason behind watching this show..Ofcourse dance is a special element here,who doesnt love dance??But that doest overpower the actual reason of this show still having a large fanbase-SwaRon..Yes,SwaRon..Not Swayam and Sharon,But SwaRonDay DreamingDay Dreaming SwaRon are at the BEST phase,as post confession phase is always beautifulEmbarrassed We are lucky to witness some amazingg scenes too Day Dreaming But the point is-after rain dance,we havent seen much of them,yes twists and turns are important but atleast give us the remaining dates?and give us SwaRon conversations abt those dates?like shouldnt they be excited abt those dates?Every sane person would beStern Smileand i hope cvs count them in that category as wellStern Smile and please NO third person should be involved in their relationship,even if it is to spice up the story,NO PleaseStern Smile Have seen enough of ups and downs and 38493943 MUs in SwaRon story,NO MORE,atleast NOT NOWStern SmileLet us enjoy SwaRon romance,pretty please? 

Edited by NabzKiSha - 18 August 2013 at 6:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Winds.of.Winter

piyu_swaron IF-Dazzler
piyu_swaron
piyu_swaron

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
yes completely agree with u.. 
u said my heartout
swaron=d3 for me, my sole reason to watch
swayam & sharon.. unique characters  nd unique couple in tellywood. the only dancing couple.  they r heart of d3.The reason behind my attachment with the show is passionate, intense, & beautiful storyline. i never addicted to any other show before but now i'm addicted to d3.. only & only becoz of swaron . loved their each phase of becoming swaron to the core. 
  nd yes the story has just began & after vrushi entered she created a magic on screen. vrushan's mindblowing chemistryDay Dreaming.. expecting to see more happy nd beautiful swaron scenes.Embarrassed
a big no for any 3rd angle plz & no more mu
Swaronvrushan IF-Sizzlerz
Swaronvrushan
Swaronvrushan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Completely agree with u yaar...swaron defines the real love not any teenage love BT love which is based on trust true love and sacrifices...

We see show only fr swaron...for me...

no swaron= no d3= no channel v
AninditaSwaRon Senior Member
AninditaSwaRon
AninditaSwaRon

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
ResSmile
---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
edited on page 2!
Winds.of.Winter Senior Member
Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anushka--

edited on page 1:)

Anushka u wrote such a nice reply but font size is sooo small Ouch bada kar plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anushka--

Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyu1990

yes completely agree with u.. 
u said my heartout
swaron=d3 for me, my sole reason to watch
swayam & sharon.. unique characters  nd unique couple in tellywood. the only dancing couple.  they r heart of d3.The reason behind my attachment with the show is passionate, intense, & beautiful storyline. i never addicted to any other show before but now i'm addicted to d3.. only & only becoz of swaron . loved their each phase of becoming swaron to the core. 
  nd yes the story has just began & after vrushi entered she created a magic on screen. vrushan's mindblowing chemistryDay Dreaming.. expecting to see more happy nd beautiful swaron scenes.Embarrassed
a big no for any 3rd angle plz & no more mu

Day Dreaming Blushing Everybody is smitten by Vrushika Shantanu's chemistry LOLEmbarrassed
And yes no more MU _/\_

Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

Dance might be what made this show unique from other shows, but for me its SWARON who make this show unique!!! YES, SwaRon's story is one of the BEST written love story ever on indian television... A guy who is rich yet prefers to be simple, falls in love with the Diva..Day Dreaming What binds them is dance!! Never in indian television i have seen such a beautifully written story!!

Its not Swayam and Sharon, its SWARON!!! The only couple who are their in the show from the day show started Approve After 2 years, they have finally become a couple and we all are excited to watch the post-confession phase of their love life!! So expecting more SwaRon convo's and exclusive scenes is not a mistake i guess Stern Smile

A time was there when Swayam used to say Sharon, "your wish is my command" and now time has arrived where the diva herself says to the loverboy that his wish is he command Embarrassed Their story has had many up's and down's still their bond has grown stronger and stronger!! SwaRon are an ETERNAL couple and we dont want anyone else to come in between them, no 3rd wheel required! Stern Smile 

Vrushika came in and took SwaRon to a new level. All thanks to her, that today we fans are enjoying everything about SwaRon!! SwaRon finally the way we wanted them to be!! Embarrassed Thank you writers, CV's, Shantanu and Vrushika for giving us SwaRon!! 

SwaRon = D3 for me... They are the soul of D3!! SwaRon redefined love and VruShan redefined SwaRonApprove

finally *TOUCHWOOD* for SwaRon and Shantanu-VrushikaEmbarrassed

P.S awesome post IBClap

Cool Awesome reply too Star

I liked that "a guy who is rich yet simple..." wala portion

Seriously SwaROn is sooo unique Big smile

Go to top