Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

We watch D3 ONLY for SwaRon (Page 4)

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Winds.of.Winter

Originally posted by deep_Tanha

Will end it the same way as I began. We watch D3 For SwaRon, Not Swayam, Not Sharon But Swayam and Sharon TOGETHER with no third person in a 1 million kilometre radius. ONLY SwaRon

Swayam and Sharon...they are not an ordinary couple who fall in and fall out of love every second day...Swayam and Sharon...SwaRon...the epitome of love...a guy with golden heart ...a princess who has kept a shield of arrogance on her face ...just to protect herself from the ruthless outer world...she denied his love ...he never gave up on her...he saw the simple lovable girl behind the Diva...she half opened the doors of her heart for him ..with time he became the emperor of her heart ...their love seemed like a distance dream...but it happened...the character sketch of Swayam and Sharon made us fall for this heavenly couple...like u said...be it the worst track of the show ...or sharon's absence ...we passed that phase and supported the show ONLY for SwaRon...

2013 has been blissful...but there are many facets to this beautiful couple...we are yet to explore...we need more focus on Swayam and Sharon..as individuals...as a couple...and as u said...we dont want any 3rd wheel between them for any purpose...its straight NO...

We watch D3 to see Swayam and Sharon...SwaRon...together...they are the soul reason we follow this show...without them...there is no D3 for us...

The writer Shocked Shocked !! I loved the desc u gave to Sharon and Swayam Embarrassed and 2013 VruShan wala SwaRon have redefined every aspect of SwaRon.

SwaRon are like one half of a whole for us. There's nothing in seeing them separate. SwaRon are meant to be together FOREVER

which writerShockedShockedShockedLOLLOLLOL

Winds.of.Winter Senior Member
Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by like.a.boss

See for the last two years, we have faced many ups and downs. But only one thing REMAINED constant. And that is SwaRon. Undoubtedly Vrushika came into our lives, took SwaRon to another LEVEL. She made me fall for SwaRon all over again. The reason behind my ATTACHMENT with the show is SwaRon and their magnificent dancing-mesmerizing chemistry-mindblasting storyline. Coming to SS FANBASE, the only constant fan base who has always supported the journey of d3 eversince it has begun. So expecting a wonderful story ahead is no fault I see. Yesh the story has just began, and expecting to see many more scenes, which I have never witnessed before in any soap.

Ek to i made a post. upar se u commented Shocked!! Aj ho kya raha hain? LOL

Yes Vrushika and Shantanu's chemistry has given us a WHOLE NEW REASON to watch D3. Day DreamingBlushing

Expecting a LOT of Happy and beuatiful SwaRon in future. and yes ALWAYS together

Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swayamsharon

swaron = my sole reason to watch d3
agreed completely with each words of yours...
i started watching d3 becoz of swayam latter i fall for sharon n then swaron then their dance dosti but if i m watching this show today then sole reason is swaron...
swayam according to me best character of indian television, sharon bitchy sensitive strong female lead of indian television n this two completely different unique character came long way to become swaron...
i had seen so many ups n down, countless mu n after all that they are swaron today.
loved the journey of becoming swaron n enjoying this phase of swaron to core. i always used to dream swaron like this n i can watch like this for forever.. i dont want any third angle in their story, no more mu plzzz specially becoz of any third person. swaron had come long way n in this phase i think they can sort any problem with discussing. want swaron to come together more strong strongest..

Yes no more MUs. Have seen a LOT in 2012. Dead

2013 is VruShan wala SwaRon. The best i have come across in a long time.

And as u said correctly, we could go on seeing them like this forever. Touchwood Day Dreaming

Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

edited ..thanks for the post :)

Thanx kisko bol rhi hain? Angry

and i meant YOU the writerBig smile

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

After Vrushika entered SwaRon got a new life...Shantanu and Vrushika created magic on screen ...the onscreen chemistry..the offscreen bond was nothing else but sheer bliss ...the wait of such a long time got its results ...but Swayam and Sharon as characters ...individually and as a couple have much more potential to be explored...SWARON definitely the Eternal couple Embarrassed ...

SWAYAM & SHARON..TOGETHER FOREVER Day Dreaming

ps- sorry ..mene swaron me kho kar 2 baar comment kar diyaTongue

Edited by deep_Tanha - 18 August 2013 at 6:49am
Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Originally posted by swathi_swaron

bang on post ishita...

yes we are watching D3 only and only for swaron

SwaRon is the reason why i am hooked to the show...

No SwaRon = No D3 for me

Thanku Embarrassed

Btw I love the equation :
No SwaRon = No D3 for me Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swathi_swaron

Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_garg

A beautiful post !!!!! Smile
You have so amazingly described the swaron journey from 2011 till now Smile
I agree with every point of yours Smile
Even I watch D3 for Swayam , Sharon and most importantely for SWARON !!!!! Smile

Thank You. Big smileThe journey itself was so amazing, that everything connected to it turns out beautiful Embarrassed

--Anushka-- IF-Dazzler
--Anushka--
--Anushka--

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
edited on page 1:)

Go to top