India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

We watch D3 ONLY for SwaRon (Page 2)

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Dance might be what made this show unique from other shows, but for me its SWARON who make this show unique!!! YES, SwaRon's story is one of the BEST written love story ever on indian television... A guy who is rich yet prefers to be simple, falls in love with the Diva..Day Dreaming What binds them is dance!! Never in indian television i have seen such a beautifully written story!!

Its not Swayam and Sharon, its SWARON!!! The only couple who are their in the show from the day show started Approve After 2 years, they have finally become a couple and we all are excited to watch the post-confession phase of their love life!! So expecting more SwaRon convo's and exclusive scenes is not a mistake i guess Stern Smile

A time was there when Swayam used to say Sharon, "your wish is my command" and now time has arrived where the diva herself says to the loverboy that his wish is he command Embarrassed Their story has had many up's and down's still their bond has grown stronger and stronger!! SwaRon are an ETERNAL couple and we dont want anyone else to come in between them, no 3rd wheel required! Stern Smile 

Vrushika came in and took SwaRon to a new level. All thanks to her, that today we fans are enjoying everything about SwaRon!! SwaRon finally the way we wanted them to be!! Embarrassed Thank you writers, CV's, Shantanu and Vrushika for giving us SwaRon!! 

SwaRon = D3 for me... They are the soul of D3!! SwaRon redefined love and VruShan redefined SwaRonApprove

finally *TOUCHWOOD* for SwaRon and Shantanu-VrushikaEmbarrassed

P.S awesome post IBClap

Edited by ---Priya--- - 18 August 2013 at 7:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
res Smile
poojavrushan Senior Member
poojavrushan
poojavrushan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
BANG ON POST Ishita Clap from last 2 year we watch D3 not for Swayam and Sharon alag alag We watch D3 only for SwaRon not any one eles D3=SWARON...from me No SwaRon means No D3 but don't know why CVS always force us to watch this crap 2 saal ke intezaar ke baad bhi Angry hate this We want more Romance and dance sequences for SwaRon enough is enough can't tolerate it anymore Angry

Edited by poojavrushan - 29 August 2013 at 9:41am
Nehal92 Goldie
Nehal92
Nehal92

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Reserved

Swarom = D3 for me
swaron9113 IF-Sizzlerz
swaron9113
swaron9113

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
yeah totall agree wth u.

We watch d3 only bcoz of swaron.
Swaron are the most amaging nd unique couple of tellywood.

For me swaron=d3.
No swaron means no d3.

Nd bake u said my heartout.
M speechless infront of ur post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Winds.of.Winter_Deepika_

...Diya... IF-Rockerz
...Diya...
...Diya...

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
res
* UnRes *
This is one brilliant post, you have said all that needed to be said .Take a bow  Clap
D3 is undoubtedly  a unique show concept-wise but what made me stuck to this show thought its ups and downs is SwaRon .The most unique and enticing couple which made me to turn into the veriest of phangirls who can't help but think about them all the time. Swayam and Sharon , two persons who can't be more different but yet we knew they were meant to be from the beginning itself .

The main reason for which I started to watch D3 was too see how their relationship was gonna evolve and strengthen over time . And as you said 2013, was my happiest year yet as a SwaRon fan .Ever since vrushika came as our Sharon , the story took a turn for the better . She has done a brilliant job portraying the various facets of sharon and her chemistry with shantanu is just scintillating .Blushing

Sharon reciprocating swayam's love in such a laila-ish way is so blissful to see and I would hate to see any discontinuity in their story at this point of time .Unwarranted interference of other characters in their story is not what I want to see. Shantanu and Vrushika , being such amazing dancers, there should be more dance sequences picturized on them .  They are the lead couple and as such , they should be given their deserved prominence in every aspect of the show :dil, dosti and dance.  I want to see more of SwaRon as  at the end of the day ,  they are all that matters to me in D3.

Edited by diya90 - 19 August 2013 at 10:40am
_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
edited ..thanks for the post :)

Edited by deep_Tanha - 18 August 2013 at 5:59am

Winds.of.Winter

Winds.of.Winter Senior Member
Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.nandini.-

Agree, agree and agree some more with pretty much every single word, Ishita. Smile

I really have nothing left to add. SwaRon are why I watch D3, period. I LOVE the dance and the dosti, of course I do, and ALL three elements make D3 whole, but with all of that, SwaRon are the main thing for which I wait for my clock to strike 7 every evening. They're the heart of why I love D3 and everything about it, and like you said, they've been on it since the very beginning and are still here, touchwood! Hope they stay on TOGETHER, without any third angles, and keep enthralling us with the fantastic writing and brilliant performances they've come to stand for through the last two odd years. 

Hope they will be given the special place that is their due on D3 as a lead pair. And hope their storyline will be developed properly from here on too, because we really have waited a LONG time to see them together, and I really hope that wait was worth something real. 

A HUGE Thank You is due to the writers, directors, editors and of course the actors for being the team behind such a beautifully crafted love story, that really managed to touch so many hearts in such a way that it's probably going to live in them for the rest of their days. Approve

Special mention to Vrushika and Shantanu for playing the most beautiful phase of SwaRon far, SO beautifully together! Touchwood for you two, you breathed life into SwaRon again in a way that we can never thank you enough for! Hug

LOVE SwaRon and VruShan and LOVE D3 for giving them to me. Big smile

And my post renders futile once Miss Superb English comments on it LOLCool

And Yes i forgot the touchwood !Shocked TOUCHWOOD that SwaRon have been there throughout the journey and want them to be here forever. Day Dreaming

..Suhana..

Go to top