Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

We watch D3 ONLY for SwaRon (Page 12)

Winds.of.Winter Senior Member
Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanHaSwaRon12

yesh..because of swaron only we watch d3 ..they are so adorable..Why don't they exist in real?? :'( so many ups & downs in swaron storylne..still we are dying to see them & it proves how much strong their relationship is..Be it individually or as a couple!!

LOL Cry yes why dont they exist? Day Dreaming
But then again VruShan make them ALMOST real dont they? Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anushka--

Winds.of.Winter Senior Member
Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PoonamPSwaRon23

Awesome post IB..a much needed one ;) thanks for this ..:D

20th april 2011 ..It was THE DAY 2 years back we got  a glimpse of 2 newbies i.e. Swayam & Sharon on Channel V ..Was not a regular viewer of D3 by that time ..When i thought of giving a final chance to D3 a scene was going on "Subah bilkul tumhari tarah hoti hai Sharon" Remember RDX party's next episode it was.I completely fell in Love with Swayam & Sharon after this scene only!!

Their tremendous improvement in acting makes me speechless sometimes,their dance leaves me spellbound every time i watch them..They do have the X-factor to pull audience towards them..I should say "Our SwaRon are Magnetic" Never knew a frictional character would affect us this much.. we cry with them,Laugh with them..Their sizzling chemistry,electrofying dance performances,intensity take us to a totally different world..(To SWARON LAND) Cool With every passing day they define a new meaning of L-O-V-E & they make us realize that true love still exists :)

Shantanu Maheshwari,Vrushika Mehta & SK can't thank you guys enough for portraying Swayam & Sharon so beautifully & taking SwaRon to a different level..You guys made us fall in love with SwaRon more by your realistic acting :)

It's SwaRon only because of whom we are still stick to D3 ..We waited 2 long years to see SwaRon as a couple..& finally when we got our SwaRon,we  deserve a Romantic SwaRon centric track with nobody's interference!! SwaRon are the reason we watch D3 ..So please it hurts when they don't get proper screen space !!

Mishra madam, aapki baatein alwz start with RDX party LOL LOL

Well yes ofcourse but for me when i see VruShan wala SwaRon i feel mera 2012 waste gaya. Dead

VruShan = SwaRon for me. and I WANT TO SEE THEM MORE IN D3, wo bhi together together Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anushka--ExpectoPatronus

Ami_Vrushan Goldie
Ami_Vrushan
Ami_Vrushan

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
first of all awsum post...
i agree with each and every line of it... 
went through memory lane of full swaron journey full of ups and downs...
but now finally we r getting the swaron we have always dreamed for... this angle of third person in it is very irking... i want only swayam-sharon to be together any third person in it will not be at all tolerated...
as ur title says i'm watching d3 only to watch shantanu n vrushika together as SWARON... 
i m hating dese unnecessary MUs n fights between them... Angry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Winds.of.WinterExpectoPatronus

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Winds.of.Winter

Originally posted by shaani2209

You said it for me too Ishita Smile Love SwaRon and Watch D3 ONLY for them *period*
First and the Last thing that has been holding me to this show is SwaRon... I LOVE each aspect of the show through SwaRon's point of viewBig smile SwaRon story has been everything a viewer would ask for in a Love story, with the Uniqueness that they have got some freshness in the television stories Day Dreaming
The Creatives and Writers along with Vrushika and Shantanu, have given a total new dimension to SwaRon Story now Approve
We have seen them hurting each other-we ahve seen them in denial-we have seen them vulnerable at point-we have seen them confident about each other-we have seen them jealous-we have seen their relationship go from hate-love to like-love to finally LOVE Big smile SO now hoping their story will be of FUN, HAPPINESS and BEING TOGETHEREmbarrassed and I seriously DONT want to see Separation-then-ComingBackToEachOther, stuffs in their storyStern Smile I Want to watch them together and their story moving with romance-hardships-DANCE Big smile 
SwaRon is what I watch D3 for and SwaRon is what I want to watchEmbarrassed 

Indeed we have so many phases of SwaRon Rosh Shocked

This time we need SwaRon happy romantic and TOGETHER through thick and thin Embarrassed

m hoping they'll show SwaRon stand strong in this current track and we'll get trusting-each-other phase to see too :) hopefully things will turn our way in good time :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Winds.of.Winter

ExpectoPatronus IF-Dazzler
ExpectoPatronus
ExpectoPatronus

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Winds.of.Winter

Originally posted by PoonamPSwaRon23

Awesome post IB..a much needed one ;) thanks for this ..:D

20th april 2011 ..It was THE DAY 2 years back we got  a glimpse of 2 newbies i.e. Swayam & Sharon on Channel V ..Was not a regular viewer of D3 by that time ..When i thought of giving a final chance to D3 a scene was going on "Subah bilkul tumhari tarah hoti hai Sharon" Remember RDX party's next episode it was.I completely fell in Love with Swayam & Sharon after this scene only!!

Their tremendous improvement in acting makes me speechless sometimes,their dance leaves me spellbound every time i watch them..They do have the X-factor to pull audience towards them..I should say "Our SwaRon are Magnetic" Never knew a frictional character would affect us this much.. we cry with them,Laugh with them..Their sizzling chemistry,electrofying dance performances,intensity take us to a totally different world..(To SWARON LAND) Cool With every passing day they define a new meaning of L-O-V-E & they make us realize that true love still exists :)

Shantanu Maheshwari,Vrushika Mehta & SK can't thank you guys enough for portraying Swayam & Sharon so beautifully & taking SwaRon to a different level..You guys made us fall in love with SwaRon more by your realistic acting :)

It's SwaRon only because of whom we are still stick to D3 ..We waited 2 long years to see SwaRon as a couple..& finally when we got our SwaRon,we  deserve a Romantic SwaRon centric track with nobody's interference!! SwaRon are the reason we watch D3 ..So please it hurts when they don't get proper screen space !!

Mishra madam, aapki baatein alwz start with RDX party LOL LOL

Well yes ofcourse but for me when i see VruShan wala SwaRon i feel mera 2012 waste gaya. Dead

VruShan = SwaRon for me. and I WANT TO SEE THEM MORE IN D3, wo bhi together together Blushing

yes VRUSHAN = SWARON fr me too... never saw such adorable couple ever.
ExpectoPatronus
ExpectoPatronus

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami1994

first of all awsum post...
i agree with each and every line of it... 
went through memory lane of full swaron journey full of ups and downs...
but now finally we r getting the swaron we have always dreamed for... this angle of third person in it is very irking... i want only swayam-sharon to be together any third person in it will not be at all tolerated...
as ur title says i'm watching d3 only to watch shantanu n vrushika together as SWARON... 
i m hating dese unnecessary MUs n fights between them... Angry 

@ami... leh hi5.
i want my romantic passionate swaron back.
ExpectoPatronus
ExpectoPatronus

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cscs

D3= SWARON= VRUSHAN

D3=SWARON=VRUSHAN  Clap
for all of us. 
LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Hope we get good SwaRon after Vrushi comes back.

Go to top