We watch D3 ONLY for SwaRon (Page 10)

Winds.of.Winter Senior Member
Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diya90

res
* UnRes *
This is one brilliant post, you have said all that needed to be said .Take a bow  Clap
D3 is undoubtedly  a unique show concept-wise but what made me stuck to this show thought its ups and downs is SwaRon .The most unique and enticing couple which made me to turn into the veriest of phangirls who can't help but think about them all the time. Swayam and Sharon , two persons who can't be more different but yet we knew they were meant to be from the beginning itself .

The main reason for which I started to watch D3 was too see how their relationship was gonna evolve and strengthen over time . And as you said 2013, was my happiest year yet as a SwaRon fan .Ever since vrushika came as our Sharon , the story took a turn for the better . She has done a brilliant job portraying the various facets of sharon and her chemistry with shantanu is just scintillating .Blushing

Sharon reciprocating swayam's love in such a laila-ish way is so blissful to see and I would hate to see any discontinuity in their story at this point of time .Unwarranted interference of other characters in their story is not what I want to see. Shantanu and Vrushika , being such amazing dancers, there should be more dance sequences picturized on them .  They are the lead couple and as such , they should be given their deserved prominence in every aspect of the show :dil, dosti and dance.  I want to see more of SwaRon as  at the end of the day ,  they are all that matters to me in D3.

I havent told u this before but im pretty fond of reading ur comments Tongue I read them first on shishir's post. And thnku *takes a bow*

PS laila-ish Day Dreaming

Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anushka--

Amazing post Ishita. By far this is the best post i have read after a long long time:)

Swaron have always been "THE UNIQUE" couple on Indian television till date. It's not just because they are the dancing couple but also for the matter of fact that there has never been a story where in female protagonist is shown in grey character. Yes this is the very first show and very first couple where the female protagonist is not a sati savitri and the male protagonist is not a rich brat as you already said! Inspite of being poles apart when it comes to individuality, still they manage to come together  accepting each other with their flaws. This makes it more relatable and realistic to me as a viewer to connect to their story!

As for from the point where i started watching story exclusively for swaron, it has been a great journey. I have never found at any point of time that their story is hypothetical or illusionary. They have always managed to catch my eye balls with their out of the box acting or dancing. Here the credit goes to CVS as well, firstly for such an simple yet unique love story and secondly for giving us such amazing actors(VrushanDay Dreaming).

Fast forwarding to jan 2013LOL

Vrushika's entry into D3 as Sharon. To be frank this is when i developed interest in Swaron. She, along with Shantanu not only made me fall for swaron but also turned me into a crazy eeeperLOL. Though i had liked Swaron before but it was VruShan who made me love SwaronEmbarrassed.
Since Vrushika's entry and VruShan becoming swaron, i have not only got some extraordinay dances from Swaron but also I got to see different sides of Sharon and Swayam too.
I had never in my dreams thought that i would get to see Head-over-heels in love Sharon, but today whenever i see Sharon like this it makes me more and more happy. Especially the post confession part of Swaron is what i love the mostEmbarrassed 
Post confession we got to see many astonishing stuff like "madly in love-Sharon", mushy yet cute Swaron, and many more but what amazed me was "Swayam was setting new standards as a Loverboy"Blushing I always knew that Swayam was a typical loverboy but never knew that he could be this unique tooShocked .

If seen as a dancing couple, Swaron have raised the bar of partner dances. Yes VruShan are "THE BEST PARTNERS" when it comes to partner dancing. In the past few months we not only got different styles of dancing but also each of them left behind a beautiful memory attached to it. I must say there have never been such a couple where in their understanding between them is easily visible in dances tooSmile When it comes to scenes any couple can be shown understanding but dances i doubt, here is where i found Swaron/VruShan appealing!Big smile . Hope we get to see many more swaron dances tooSmile.

I whole heartedly thank palki ma'am, writer, director and everyone else who made me love Swaron.
And VruShan, you guys are meant to be Swaron. I cannot imagine anyone else with either swayam/Shantanu or Sharon/Vrushika! It is always Vrushika for Shantanu and Shantanu for Vrushika just can't tolerate any fly around them!!

Thanks a lot for this post IshitaSmile

Ahhh.. font size thik kiya tune Big smile
Best post by far? ShockedShocked aji shukriya Approve

U too have written so nicely about our SwaRonEmbarrassed
Indeed it feels nice to see a madly in love Sharon esp since we know how much hardships swayam went through to have her. Its after Vrushika's entry that the character Swayam is payed back by God for being the best guy on earth Approve!!

VruShan Heart Cool

Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cscs

u made a postShocked
thanx a lot for making this wonderful post..u expressed each n every swaronions emotions so well..nw cmg to swaron...

wht can i say abt swaron..before swaron..i hated tele serials love story..it was same old rona dhona..docile n bechari girl..n so called macho guy...bt sharon and swayam introduced me with the most unique characters n beautiful love story 'swaron'...their uniqueness attracted me towards them..passion, intensity, love, hatred..swaron's love story has each n every emotion..

i was never a d3 fan..i just used to watch it while surfing channels..a glimpse of a guy forced me to hold on to channel v..tht was swayam..dunno hw bt i feel in love wid his honesty ,simplicity n unconditional love for sharon..tht was d tym i bcm swaron n d3 addict..

n like u i will too jump on to vrushika's entry..never ever in my life i thought tht a cute, bubbly girl in white dress walking down from stairs can give us oue swaron back..she came like an angel in our lives n gv us our swaron back..fr me swaron was long back dead after trial confession..n honestly i m here bcz of VRUSHAN magic..

vrushan nt only gv us our swaron back..bt also took it to different level..vrushan's awesome offscreen  chemistry reflects on screen too..actually i love them more than sharon n swayam nw..the way they potray their characters is simply brilliant..i was craving to see sharon rai prakash behaving without her complexity fr once..n vrushika gv us that..her pair with shantanu is just wow..n dey really dnt need extra efforts to create the chemistry..its natural wid them..

the most important thing which i love abt shantanu n vrushika is their DANCE..as u perfectly mentioned that they are the only lead dancing couple in the show..bt the way they potray sharon n swayam's emotions through dance, is simply amazing..from yaadien to khamkha to man basiyo to maula mere maula..all of their dances have been wonderful..dance hv always connected sharon n swayam...n VRUSHAN wala swaron justified it completly..

all in all..i just wanna say that..SWARON are the only reason that i watch d3..n finally they have bcm a couple..so i would like to see their journey as an official couple nw...n a big NOOO to faltu ki MU..n tht too bcz of other ppl..
swaron are teh perfect couple..they r different n hv gone through many ups n dwns..so third angle in their story is just impossible..

yes i made a post Shocked Shocked ROFL Apologize for being a lazya** LOL

Tune bhi ek accha khasa post likh dala Cool

But those few lines did its job LOLEmbarrassed

Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

Swayam and Sharon were never the quintessential leads.Swayam and Sharon as individual characters have come a long way. And similarly their love story has been one of a kind. Very different from the usual coochiee-coo love stories on-screen in youth shows.
Anyways, will not talk about the positive points in the SwaRon love story coz u have said it all amazingly in a nutshell.
I would like to talk about why I still switch on my tv at 7 pm to watch D3 even after 2 years:
Coz I want to see SwaRon enjoy moments of happiness and romance.
Coz I want to see SwaRon quarrel and then make up.
Coz I want to see SwaRon dancing every beautiful dance style.

We SS fans have waited too long to watch our favorite pair come together.Its about time our sentiments are respected and given attention to. Swayam-Sharon deserve prominence in D3 which they never got in these two years. We have VruShan's sizzling chemistry which can justify the SS scenes perfectly. Shantanu is undoubtedly the best actor on Channel V India and Vrushi is improving really fast.
CV's better understand what we want and give it to us.Otherwise bbye D3.

Joyee Di Cool
Few lines mein everything what a SwaRon fan demands.
Glad it's the first comment. Point wise sajake diya thali mein.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Phosphenes

PoonamSwaRon23 Senior Member
PoonamSwaRon23
PoonamSwaRon23

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
i forgot to say about their duets dude!! Rain dance sequence was a very short one..Itne din k baad when SwaRon are together it could have a little longer..& what about the rest 3 wishes of Swayam?? is it even going to fulfill or not..I'm hell scared ...

LiveEatLove

PoonamSwaRon23 Senior Member
PoonamSwaRon23
PoonamSwaRon23

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Winds.of.Winter

Originally posted by cscs

u made a postShocked
thanx a lot for making this wonderful post..u expressed each n every swaronions emotions so well..nw cmg to swaron...

wht can i say abt swaron..before swaron..i hated tele serials love story..it was same old rona dhona..docile n bechari girl..n so called macho guy...bt sharon and swayam introduced me with the most unique characters n beautiful love story 'swaron'...their uniqueness attracted me towards them..passion, intensity, love, hatred..swaron's love story has each n every emotion..

i was never a d3 fan..i just used to watch it while surfing channels..a glimpse of a guy forced me to hold on to channel v..tht was swayam..dunno hw bt i feel in love wid his honesty ,simplicity n unconditional love for sharon..tht was d tym i bcm swaron n d3 addict..

n like u i will too jump on to vrushika's entry..never ever in my life i thought tht a cute, bubbly girl in white dress walking down from stairs can give us oue swaron back..she came like an angel in our lives n gv us our swaron back..fr me swaron was long back dead after trial confession..n honestly i m here bcz of VRUSHAN magic..

vrushan nt only gv us our swaron back..bt also took it to different level..vrushan's awesome offscreen  chemistry reflects on screen too..actually i love them more than sharon n swayam nw..the way they potray their characters is simply brilliant..i was craving to see sharon rai prakash behaving without her complexity fr once..n vrushika gv us that..her pair with shantanu is just wow..n dey really dnt need extra efforts to create the chemistry..its natural wid them..

the most important thing which i love abt shantanu n vrushika is their DANCE..as u perfectly mentioned that they are the only lead dancing couple in the show..bt the way they potray sharon n swayam's emotions through dance, is simply amazing..from yaadien to khamkha to man basiyo to maula mere maula..all of their dances have been wonderful..dance hv always connected sharon n swayam...n VRUSHAN wala swaron justified it completly..

all in all..i just wanna say that..SWARON are the only reason that i watch d3..n finally they have bcm a couple..so i would like to see their journey as an official couple nw...n a big NOOO to faltu ki MU..n tht too bcz of other ppl..
swaron are teh perfect couple..they r different n hv gone through many ups n dwns..so third angle in their story is just impossible..

yes i made a post Shocked Shocked ROFL Apologize for being a lazya** LOL

Tune bhi ek accha khasa post likh dala Cool

But those few lines did its job LOLEmbarrassed

Lazzyyy Ass IB -_-

@Charu dude.the underlined lines _/\_ ClapClapClapClapClapClap
I couldn't agree more.."VruShan Power" :D

TanHaSwaRon12 Groupbie
TanHaSwaRon12
TanHaSwaRon12

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
yesh..because of swaron only we watch d3 ..they are so adorable..Why don't they exist in real?? :'( so many ups & downs in swaron storylne..still we are dying to see them & it proves how much strong their relationship is..Be it individually or as a couple!!

Winds.of.Winter

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Winds.of.Winter

Originally posted by muskurana

Swayam and Sharon were never the quintessential leads.Swayam and Sharon as individual characters have come a long way. And similarly their love story has been one of a kind. Very different from the usual coochiee-coo love stories on-screen in youth shows.
Anyways, will not talk about the positive points in the SwaRon love story coz u have said it all amazingly in a nutshell.
I would like to talk about why I still switch on my tv at 7 pm to watch D3 even after 2 years:
Coz I want to see SwaRon enjoy moments of happiness and romance.
Coz I want to see SwaRon quarrel and then make up.
Coz I want to see SwaRon dancing every beautiful dance style.

We SS fans have waited too long to watch our favorite pair come together.Its about time our sentiments are respected and given attention to. Swayam-Sharon deserve prominence in D3 which they never got in these two years. We have VruShan's sizzling chemistry which can justify the SS scenes perfectly. Shantanu is undoubtedly the best actor on Channel V India and Vrushi is improving really fast.
CV's better understand what we want and give it to us.Otherwise bbye D3.

Joyee Di Cool
Few lines mein everything what a SwaRon fan demands.
Glad it's the first comment. Point wise sajake diya thali mein.

@Red...indeed thaali mein sajaake everything a SwaRon fan wants. Thumbs Up

Go to top