We watch D3 ONLY for SwaRon - Page 24

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sanchiswaron

all hopes from dis trip now god knows wat swaron fans are gonna get

but cnt hold this break up thing any more 
mising romantic swaron πŸ˜­

I don't think we will get romantic SwaRon in the trip but still expecting some good scenes atleast other than jhagda.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SwaRon scenes should make sense , which these days its is not happening, they are acting so W.E.I.R.D mahn which seems so forced at times

ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
swaron scenes sud be shown properly... fights r nt required...  
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
121 likes and such massive support for SwaRon.Still not a single SwaRon scene for 7 episodes.
--Anaya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wat r they expecting??? Us to watch D3 without swaron???
cutelove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So one more day passes by bt we cant see any traces of swaron story ahead. Dis s d utter disaapountment jst like before .now it has bcome a joke for cvs for playing wth d story ...sensellessly kisi faltu cheez ko stretch karte karna is useless ... Kuch toh hona chaiye ..."! Bilkul nhi lagra ki dey r same swaron who confessed jst some time back ...now d fight msttt be resolved ..enough ...itni badi toh baat bhi nhi thi jitni badi fight h ...mu hi gya fine bt usko sahi kaun karega cvs...d episodes r irritating a lot nowadays ..yes its vry true ..bilkul hopeless kar dia h hume ...
This content was originally posted by: muskurana

I don't think we will get romantic SwaRon in the trip but still expecting some good scenes atleast other than jhagda.

aisa mat bol yar... i want romantic swaron scenes so badly...  aur wait nhi hota... πŸ˜­
This content was originally posted by: muskurana

121 likes and such massive support for SwaRon.Still not a single SwaRon scene for 7 episodes.

swaron fanz r als ignored. kitne din ho gaye bt nt a single swaron convo ya scene... 
This content was originally posted by: Anaya.SwaRon

wat r they expecting??? Us to watch D3 without swaron???

without swaron... d3 is boring... 
Phosphenes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is one heck of a topic man. Now I'm gonna comment acche se. Aaj to hum mood mein hain. 😎 :P I'm sure thats what even you would've thought before making this AWESOME post. :P

I was grinning ear to ear while reading this post and nodding my head like a crazy person at all your points. SwaRon are the HEART and SOUL of D3. Dance and Dosti all of them are really amazing, but its SwaRon, its Dil and jaan, that elevates and even conquers all of them and all of us. 

SwaRon are something SO ethereally beautiful that it cannot be described properly in words. And you've penned down AMAZINGLY, the way we all feel about them. Shantanu and Vrushika have breathed life and soul into SwaRon like NEVER before and I'm seriously telling you, I was never THIS crazy about SwaRon or anything else for that matter before the jaw-droppingly AMAZING pair of Shantanu Maheshwari and Vrushika Mehta arrived. And I know i will never even be, for anything or anybody else. Because This is it. SwaRon cannot be replicated, matched or tampered with because what they are just comes through SO beautifully, its seriously breath-taking. 

Dance binds them, Love weaves them and Dosti keeps them intact from inside when they break. SwaRon is D3 for me, why I've been switching on my TV at 7pm or the repeats just to watch them and the magic they come with. 

They need to be given their due, its HIGH time now. Shantanu Maheshwari is without a doubt the best actor on Channel V India and is moving his way up to graduating as one of the best in the Indian Television Industry too, I believe. πŸ˜³ Vrushika Mehta's improvement and dedication has been nothing short of Remarkable. We need them to be given substantial scenes and not sidelined and want NO THIRD WHEEL in their khoobsurat story. 

And with SwaRon comes another word- TOUCHWOOD. Love SwaRon and VruShan hameshaa. β˜ΊοΈ

Edited by D3fication - 10 years ago