We watch D3 ONLY for SwaRon - Page 16

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ..Suhana..

Sharon is hyper at this moment and we have no clue abt SWAYAM it would have been btter if they did give us SWAYAM'S POV we are getting to see SHARON'S MENTAL state but swayam ak tho only we are left to assume

Exactly, Sharon has always been outspoken esp when she is angry, upset, irritated with anything, and Swayam as we know has always gone into a shell, yeh samajh aata hai but that is why it is all the more necessary that we know whats going on in his mind right now...whatever it is - just bcoz they have broken up doesnt mean Swayam as a character and his POV doesnt matter - they hav been showing the whole world's take on it but the man in question is not to b seen...wonderful isnt it???
Originally posted by MeeraSwaron

Exactly, Sharon has always been outspoken esp when she is angry, upset, irritated with anything, and Swayam as we know has always gone into a shell, yeh samajh aata hai but that is why it is all the more necessary that we know whats going on in his mind right now...whatever it is - just bcoz they have broken up doesnt mean Swayam as a character and his POV doesnt matter - they hav been showing the whole world's take on it but the man in question is not to b seen...wonderful isnt it???
Yaah Want Swayam-Sharon POV please
I have watched this show ONLY for Swayam-Sharon but looking at the things now, I dont think I can keep Watching...obviously If my favourites are ignored to no limits WHY Should I watch?😳
please give us our swaron  back .
please end this crap break up track . if swaron will not be together then there is no reason for us to watch this show
Originally posted by bhanumathitanha

please give us our swaron  back .
please end this crap break up track . if swaron will not be together then there is no reason for us to watch this show
Exactly!! SwaRon break-up was enough..now they Not being together in one Frame is Depressing
this is very ridiculous we watched whole 500 episodes man after dat also  we have to beg now this present swaron  break up track is testing my patience level
cv's why are you ruining your own creation i started to watch this show for dance den i was attracted towards intense awesome swaron love story now its become part of me
i watch this show for swaron .for me swaron=d3

suprb post,d3 is swaron
no swaron means no d3
Originally posted by shaani2209

I have watched this show ONLY for Swayam-Sharon but looking at the things now, I dont think I can keep Watching...obviously If my favourites are ignored to no limits WHY Should I watch?😳

We want to watch Happy SwaRon and now we don't even have their proper scenes forget happiness.😭
Originally posted by sneha_sharon

suprb post,d3 is swaron
no swaron means no d3
NO SWARON=NO D3
I too watch D3 nly fr SwaRon bt evry damn thng is being shown widout dem, hell wid dis show man -_-