Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Completely agree with u yaar...swaron defines the real love not any teenage love BT love which is based on trust true love and sacrifices...

We see show only fr swaron...for me...

no swaron= no d3= no channel v
Winds.of.Winter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Anushka u wrote such a nice reply but font size is sooo small bada kar plz

Originally posted by: piyu1990

yes completely agree with u.. 
u said my heartout
swaron=d3 for me, my sole reason to watch
swayam & sharon.. unique characters  nd unique couple in tellywood. the only dancing couple.  they r heart of d3.The reason behind my attachment with the show is passionate, intense, & beautiful storyline. i never addicted to any other show before but now i'm addicted to d3.. only & only becoz of swaron . loved their each phase of becoming swaron to the core. 
  nd yes the story has just began & after vrushi entered she created a magic on screen. vrushan's mindblowing chemistry.. expecting to see more happy nd beautiful swaron scenes.😳
a big no for any 3rd angle plz & no more mu

☺️ Everybody is smitten by Vrushika Shantanu's chemistry 😆😳
And yes no more MU _/\_

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

Dance might be what made this show unique from other shows, but for me its SWARON who make this show unique!!! YES, SwaRon's story is one of the BEST written love story ever on indian television... A guy who is rich yet prefers to be simple, falls in love with the Diva.. What binds them is dance!! Never in indian television i have seen such a beautifully written story!!

Its not Swayam and Sharon, its SWARON!!! The only couple who are their in the show from the day show started  After 2 years, they have finally become a couple and we all are excited to watch the post-confession phase of their love life!! So expecting more SwaRon convo's and exclusive scenes is not a mistake i guess 😳

A time was there when Swayam used to say Sharon, "your wish is my command" and now time has arrived where the diva herself says to the loverboy that his wish is he command 😳 Their story has had many up's and down's still their bond has grown stronger and stronger!! SwaRon are an ETERNAL couple and we dont want anyone else to come in between them, no 3rd wheel required! 😳 

Vrushika came in and took SwaRon to a new level. All thanks to her, that today we fans are enjoying everything about SwaRon!! SwaRon finally the way we wanted them to be!! 😳 Thank you writers, CV's, Shantanu and Vrushika for giving us SwaRon!! 

SwaRon = D3 for me... They are the soul of D3!! SwaRon redefined love and VruShan redefined SwaRon

finally *TOUCHWOOD* for SwaRon and Shantanu-Vrushika😳

P.S awesome post IB👏

😎 Awesome reply too ⭐️

I liked that "a guy who is rich yet simple..." wala portion

Seriously SwaROn is sooo unique 😃

Originally posted by: NabzKiSha

Yo..!! This post is a reminder to cvs and PH,the reason behind watching this show..Ofcourse dance is a special element here,who doesnt love dance??But that doest overpower the actual reason of this show still having a large fanbase-SwaRon..Yes,SwaRon..Not Swayam and Sharon,But SwaRon SwaRon are at the BEST phase,as post confession phase is always beautiful😳 We are lucky to witness some amazingg scenes too  But the point is-after rain dance,we havent seen much of them,yes twists and turns are important but atleast give us the remaining dates?and give us SwaRon conversations abt those dates?like shouldnt they be excited abt those dates?Every sane person would be😳and i hope cvs count them in that category as well😳 and please NO third person should be involved in their relationship,even if it is to spice up the story,NO Please😳 Have seen enough of ups and downs and 38493943 MUs in SwaRon story,NO MORE,atleast NOT NOW😳Let us enjoy SwaRon romance,pretty please? 

Yes a reminder 🤢!! That SwaRon is a HUGE part of D3. BE it dance, dosti or dil. Focus on the LEAD dancing couple is needed
--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Winds.of.Winter

Anushka u wrote such a nice reply but font size is sooo small bada kar plz

Done😊
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
A cumulation of opinions of all SwaRon fans you have presented Ishita, so yeah without any bragging - We watch the show ONLY for SwaRon as WHOLE , right from the start of the show i.e. way back in 2011.

And what sets them apart is, they don't need any other external force to make them realise what they are for each other. Third wheel is SwaRon seems like a joke, and history says, the plan fails for sure. So even the thought of forcing some in between them becomes a laughing stock!

Our love for SwaRon is increasing day-by-day and we look forward to their scenes, the execution and script written for them. And we are always awe-struck by the output. And that should be encouraging the creatives to show more of them, and not less of them!

That being said about SwaRon as a couple, when we talk about Dance and their chemistry, we all know, they share a scorching and unmatched chemistry, which NO ONE can ever surpass, so again no point in setting them up with other dance partners, as they can never even reach an iota of awesomeness as set by SwaRon.

So in totality, to say in one line- If Swayam is the lamp that leads Sharon in darkness...Sharon is like the oil in that lamp which is responsible for keeping it burning. Quite self-explanatory I feel, they can't exist without each other
shaanswayam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a very simple yet perfect post just like vrushaan wala swaron. I am using vrushaan wala swaron bcs i was never a die hard swaron fan before vrushi's entry i just watched this show for swayam / shantanu and also tolerate so many things for him only. But i am very much connected to this swaron and these two ( Vrushika and shantannu) have very natural chemistry that is the reason why lot of ppl appreciating them in within 7 months even though they are replaced another who played from the begging of the show for 1.5 years. Its like achievement. So now i am watching d3 for swaron and if there is no swaron then its difficult to watch the show bcs even swayam (shantanu) looks bejaan without sharon(vrushika).
fanista thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
luv it ...as in dis post was ..awesum
Summer_Rain thumbnail
IB 😲 u made me SPEECHLESS 
BANG ON post just BANG ON 👏👏
truely if DANCE makes D3 an unique show then SWARON r also been UNIQUE LOVE STORY i have ever came across  though i was not an die  heard SWARON fan ar first but did used to follow the SHOW till VRUSHIKA'S entry she and SHANTANU both made me ADDICTED to SWARON and from the point of her entry till now SWARON story development from beakup realisation and the epi confession everything was done is such an beautiful manner well credit goes to WRTIERS and the people behind the CAMERA ..for me D3 is only about SWARON if they arent been involved anything any track or any dance it doesnt make me excited to watch it its VRUSHAN and SWARON who made me ADDCITED to D3 and if by chance if they arent seen in the episode also it looks fika fika they have the charm which makes even an boring episode worth watching to be FRANK in all MEANS VruShan or SwaRon both are th SOUL OF D3.❤️. andso so loving the fact frm the begining tilkl END SWARON story have evolved and was executed beautifully and its jsut start of SWARON LOVE LIFE and i hope they just just STAY TOGETHER😳😳 and no other comes in between them and its intolerable to see anyone between SWAYAM AND SHARON 😡🤢