Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Winds.of.Winter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: deep_Tanha

Will end it the same way as I began. We watch D3 For SwaRon, Not Swayam, Not Sharon But Swayam and Sharon TOGETHER with no third person in a 1 million kilometre radius. ONLY SwaRon

Swayam and Sharon...they are not an ordinary couple who fall in and fall out of love every second day...Swayam and Sharon...SwaRon...the epitome of love...a guy with golden heart ...a princess who has kept a shield of arrogance on her face ...just to protect herself from the ruthless outer world...she denied his love ...he never gave up on her...he saw the simple lovable girl behind the Diva...she half opened the doors of her heart for him ..with time he became the emperor of her heart ...their love seemed like a distance dream...but it happened...the character sketch of Swayam and Sharon made us fall for this heavenly couple...like u said...be it the worst track of the show ...or sharon's absence ...we passed that phase and supported the show ONLY for SwaRon...

2013 has been blissful...but there are many facets to this beautiful couple...we are yet to explore...we need more focus on Swayam and Sharon..as individuals...as a couple...and as u said...we dont want any 3rd wheel between them for any purpose...its straight NO...

We watch D3 to see Swayam and Sharon...SwaRon...together...they are the soul reason we follow this show...without them...there is no D3 for us...

The writer ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ !! I loved the desc u gave to Sharon and Swayam ๐Ÿ˜ณ and 2013 VruShan wala SwaRon have redefined every aspect of SwaRon.

SwaRon are like one half of a whole for us. There's nothing in seeing them separate. SwaRon are meant to be together FOREVER

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Winds.of.Winter

The writer ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ !! I loved the desc u gave to Sharon and Swayam ๐Ÿ˜ณ and 2013 VruShan wala SwaRon have redefined every aspect of SwaRon.

SwaRon are like one half of a whole for us. There's nothing in seeing them separate. SwaRon are meant to be together FOREVER

which writer๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: like.a.boss

See for the last two years, we have faced many ups and downs. But only one thing REMAINED constant. And that is SwaRon. Undoubtedly Vrushika came into our lives, took SwaRon to another LEVEL. She made me fall for SwaRon all over again. The reason behind my ATTACHMENT with the show is SwaRon and their magnificent dancing-mesmerizing chemistry-mindblasting storyline. Coming to SS FANBASE, the only constant fan base who has always supported the journey of d3 eversince it has begun. So expecting a wonderful story ahead is no fault I see. Yesh the story has just began, and expecting to see many more scenes, which I have never witnessed before in any soap.

Ek to i made a post. upar se u commented ๐Ÿ˜ฒ!! Aj ho kya raha hain? ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes Vrushika and Shantanu's chemistry has given us a WHOLE NEW REASON to watch D3. โ˜บ๏ธ

Expecting a LOT of Happy and beuatiful SwaRon in future. and yes ALWAYS together

Originally posted by: swayamsharon

swaron = my sole reason to watch d3
agreed completely with each words of yours...
i started watching d3 becoz of swayam latter i fall for sharon n then swaron then their dance dosti but if i m watching this show today then sole reason is swaron...
swayam according to me best character of indian television, sharon bitchy sensitive strong female lead of indian television n this two completely different unique character came long way to become swaron...
i had seen so many ups n down, countless mu n after all that they are swaron today.
loved the journey of becoming swaron n enjoying this phase of swaron to core. i always used to dream swaron like this n i can watch like this for forever.. i dont want any third angle in their story, no more mu plzzz specially becoz of any third person. swaron had come long way n in this phase i think they can sort any problem with discussing. want swaron to come together more strong strongest..

Yes no more MUs. Have seen a LOT in 2012. ๐Ÿคข

2013 is VruShan wala SwaRon. The best i have come across in a long time.

And as u said correctly, we could go on seeing them like this forever. Touchwood

Originally posted by: deep_Tanha

edited ..thanks for the post :)

Thanx kisko bol rhi hain? ๐Ÿ˜ก

and i meant YOU the writer๐Ÿ˜ƒ

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
After Vrushika entered SwaRon got a new life...Shantanu and Vrushika created magic on screen ...the onscreen chemistry..the offscreen bond was nothing else but sheer bliss ...the wait of such a long time got its results ...but Swayam and Sharon as characters ...individually and as a couple have much more potential to be explored...SWARON definitely the Eternal couple ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...

SWAYAM & SHARON..TOGETHER FOREVER

ps- sorry ..mene swaron me kho kar 2 baar comment kar diya๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi_swaron

bang on post ishita...

yes we are watching D3 only and only for swaron

SwaRon is the reason why i am hooked to the show...

No SwaRon = No D3 for me

Thanku ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Btw I love the equation :
No SwaRon = No D3 for me ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Originally posted by: shweta_garg

A beautiful post !!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
You have so amazingly described the swaron journey from 2011 till now ๐Ÿ˜Š
I agree with every point of yours ๐Ÿ˜Š
Even I watch D3 for Swayam , Sharon and most importantely for SWARON !!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank You. ๐Ÿ˜ƒThe journey itself was so amazing, that everything connected to it turns out beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ณ

NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Yo..!! This post is a reminder to cvs and PH,the reason behind watching this show..Ofcourse dance is a special element here,who doesnt love dance??But that doest overpower the actual reason of this show still having a large fanbase-SwaRon..Yes,SwaRon..Not Swayam and Sharon,But SwaRon SwaRon are at the BEST phase,as post confession phase is always beautiful๐Ÿ˜ณ We are lucky to witness some amazingg scenes too  But the point is-after rain dance,we havent seen much of them,yes twists and turns are important but atleast give us the remaining dates?and give us SwaRon conversations abt those dates?like shouldnt they be excited abt those dates?Every sane person would be๐Ÿ˜ณand i hope cvs count them in that category as well๐Ÿ˜ณ and please NO third person should be involved in their relationship,even if it is to spice up the story,NO Please๐Ÿ˜ณ Have seen enough of ups and downs and 38493943 MUs in SwaRon story,NO MORE,atleast NOT NOW๐Ÿ˜ณLet us enjoy SwaRon romance,pretty please?  Edited by NabzKiSha - 10 years ago
piyu_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes completely agree with u.. 
u said my heartout
swaron=d3 for me, my sole reason to watch
swayam & sharon.. unique characters  nd unique couple in tellywood. the only dancing couple.  they r heart of d3.The reason behind my attachment with the show is passionate, intense, & beautiful storyline. i never addicted to any other show before but now i'm addicted to d3.. only & only becoz of swaron . loved their each phase of becoming swaron to the core. 
  nd yes the story has just began & after vrushi entered she created a magic on screen. vrushan's mindblowing chemistry.. expecting to see more happy nd beautiful swaron scenes.๐Ÿ˜ณ
a big no for any 3rd angle plz & no more mu