Apeter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved it...
Hope nothing will happen to Arnav
rosalinesibs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hie dear...i totally respect ur decission reg d updates...um in love wid ur stories n wanna read further so ive already sent my request 2 ur blog link 4 d access...plz do accept me dear... 

wonderful update dear..my heart goes 2 prem...poor one its hard 2 accept such a betryal frm his own father...all his life n time spent wid his father was nothng but a lie coz his father didn't show him d true face he was all masked till dis second...loved d way he picked himself n stood srong n spoke wid stong hold 2 his so called father i jus loved d part...time heals all d wounds n he has such a wonderful family...supportive brothers n sisters n mostly his dadaji n his khushi n his love  by his side...so he can stay srong if not 4himself but 4 his family n his loved ones...loved d way he said not 2 focus on his dad but on dharmchand malhotra n d thngs which he knew...loved d way his mind is working evn in dis stage n he proved dat he is d heir of yash vardhan gupta by holding himself but not sinking down in these kind of situations...

now arnav is worried abt khushi ...i jus wish in haste n sheer desperation he takes a wrong step r so...i want him 2 b srong n also cautious abt his surroundings...

loved jeevi n adi part as well...wha raijada's bro's r 222 romantic n demanding as well hey...loved their convo n also jeevi's response 2 adi...

i always adore adi n khushi's relationship...his love n concern 4 her...well now after knowing abt khushi's instincts um jus worried abt arnav ...oh my i cant hear another tragedy taking place i jus wish arnav dadaji prem shyam anju jeevi adi all d guptas n rajaidas be safe...um jus worried... will b eagerly waiting 4 ur next update...
ullx thumbnail
Finally got ur update awsm as always
Finally got sm adi jeevika scenes
Biting ma fingers in process of thinking what have u stored for us nxt
Story is at really critical point
Update soon
cutebella thumbnail
amazing story👏👏
Edited by cutebella - 10 years ago
Dreamy24 thumbnail
Oh my god! I would like to read the entire story, that's left, in a go. Can't wait.
murmur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
simply amazing.u r a fabolous writer.i came across your story sometime ago and i m addicted.but then i lost my laptop and i could,nt remember the name of your story.i m not an active member and because of my lil ones cant visit IF regularly .fortunately i came across your story again but my bad luck u removed your story.i know you have your reasons and as writer you have a right but i want to read atleast the last parts .plzz plzzz can i have your blog link.
llakshmisree thumbnail
Good one.emotional turmoil of prem was so well described.
Hope kushi will be safe.i just can't bear that thought.
ArnavKhushiAT. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Prem/ Arnav/ Khushi/ Shyam/ jeevika n now adi :( this pain is getting worst :( khushi's breakdown to adi was heart breaking :( I hope nothing happens to Arnav! Khushi will die :(
Amazing update <3
sreeanshu thumbnail
Wow !! The way you are writing, it's amaizing!
kushiarnav1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful Update..i really admired the way u are portraying each and every character...

Prem is such a strong and intelligent man...the way he thinks after knowing his father also part of the dhramchand game,he did not broken, he stood strong like shyam👏.

i am afraid of  Khushi...Hope everything will go as per arnav and shyams plan ...

Now it's high-time of involvement of Raizada-elders..Arjun,Amar should involve in this case...i guess so...
Adi and Jeevika part is awesome...really they r very cute,liked adis flirting nature...

Hope we get the next update in your blog soon...after reading the update i couldn't stop commenting...😉

Thanks for PM.

Edited by kushiarnav1 - 10 years ago