Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshaniSinghh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
omg !! Such an intense update... prem is wounded beyond repair, hope nothing happens to arshi or any1 in gupta nd raizada family . Feeling bad for jeevika, in 1 hand she is getting happiness and in other she is losing her motherly figure.. [:
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Marvellous update.
What ever is going through prem's mind and heart, you captured it fantastically. 
The atmosphere is very tensed right now not knowing what is going to happen. Everyone is worried about their loved ones.
It's about to come open war for every body.
What prem said to his father is enough for shashi to understand what damaged he has done to every one by helping dharamchand.
Poor jeevika she got happiness in form of Adi  and now she is going to hear bad news of her life.
Excited for the next one.

Hi I have send my email and username of Wordpress to you please accept it.

Wordpress username is. archnagautam

Thanks for the pm and update.
suganya91 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail
i really respect ur decision
really amazing update
everything in the story r falling in place
yeshyeshna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update
hope whole mess gets over soon
ankitamishra201 thumbnail
thnx for d update ...
m so scared for arnav n khushi 
Amiarisme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
prem, how shattered must he be yet he is doing the right thing which indicates tht at least he was brought up in the right way.
how shattered is dadaji going to be with shashi's truth, i really dnt want to read tht how tht strong person will some how be destroyed internally by his own son.
anamnoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think no one can understand his pain betrayed by his father on one side n other thinking abt the situation thay are stuck in its difficult for him to handle all these things together
Finally adi n jeevika are together
I hope arnav is fine plz let him n all other family be safe n not in any danger.
I love all the characters cant loose any of them.
sincereme thumbnail

Awesome update...

Love prem for his courage to stand against the wrong even if that wrong is his father, his idol... 

Khushi is right every thing is messed up... Shyam's mother is in hospital... A mother about whom he got to know few hours back...Prem hit with the betrayal of his father and Arnav and khushi are scared of losing each other...

Hope arnav will be fine... i m scare...

update soon...

shalinimathur80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowww... another mind blowing superb update. . The way you have expressed prems pain and khushi's and arnav's worry for each other.. super awesome hun. . Adi and jeevika. . Sooo cute. . Finally adi has a partner with equal frevor.
 Lol..

Loved prem.. he is going through the betrayal yet thinking rational. 

Hats off vanhi...
dprover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update. Loved how prem controlled his emotions and focused on the happening.
Adi & jeevika getting there