Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI In Love With You...? Th 9 Link for thread 10 updated (Page 49)

Sunandha Senior Member
Sunandha
Sunandha

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Good ,That prem know about his dad..
Let see what happens now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanhi

rockingsoni Goldie
rockingsoni
rockingsoni

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
oh...now prem also knows it...
n on the other side, arnav has went to talk to Yash Gupta..
I m curious how Yash Gupta takes all the news...

vanhi

shalinimathur80 Senior Member
shalinimathur80
shalinimathur80

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Awesome... prem... heard everything...

My heart goes for him.. no-one expects their father to be a rebel.. god give him strength..

Amazing.. the way u r shaping up the story vanhi.. hats off

vanhi

Mayvs2013 Senior Member
Mayvs2013
Mayvs2013

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Oh no ... sometimes i feel bad for Prem

vanhi

vplh79 Groupbie
vplh79
vplh79

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Hi! Since I'm pushed for time I don't know if I will be able to analyze everything for Chapter 116 and 117 but I'll try to do as much as possible. For 116 I'll focus in on Shashi's motivation and his reactions as well as the results of his actions. I will also try to address Payal and her character. I really don't feel that big of a need to discuss Arnav and Khushi right now because, although they are important, they share the love we have seen all throughout this story. Their interactions, though they reveal new things, are not as fruitful as analyzing other characters who usually don't get as much of the limelight or who we really don't know that much about. This post will only be for Chapter 116. I'll do Chapter 117 on another post.

Lets start of with Shashi's character as a role. He is the father of Prem and Payal as well as the son if Yash. He works along with Dharmachand however due to his hate for his father. Though we all want to see this man as evil, he is a very gray character. If you really look at him, you see a man who is trying to get justice because his children were never treated equally, through his eyes. The situation Sashi paint that motivates him is not false, but true. Both Avnis received all the attention, leaving less for him and his kids. Shashi, unlike those around him like Sanjay or even his own kids, never felt this inequality and hatred towards Yash because they were also very taken by the Avnis. They didn't see any problem with the way they were treated. This is where Shashi is in the wrong, it only bothered him. He was not able to let go because he wanted to be on the receiving end of this love.
Shashi is no fool. He was initially shocked that Arnav and Ainesh has found Ekta, but he has already done the worst. Shashi begins to accept his current sitautiom and embrace it. He knows that His secret cannot be disclosed since it will completely break the family, especially his father, which is what he wanted. He also believes that Ainesh and Khushi are set to be married, which means his plans to disrupt Khushi's perfect life is fulfilled. Shashi, however has too also see the downside of his actions. He has done all of this for his kids. Once they find out about him, he will instantly drop in their eyes. Shashi loves his kids immensely which is quite obvious. When Arnav threatens to have Payal marry Ainesh, well then he is thrown off. He tries to calm himself by saying that Payal would never agree, but the panic he feels at the possibility is real and true. He is also not pleased with the idea that Dharmachand may harm his kids. The man is not heartless since he does love his kids a lot, it is just that he has to learn accept how life is, especially when everyone else has.

Now lets move onto Payal. It's her wedding and the girl is barely mentioned. This part speaks a lot about who Payal is and almost seems like the calm before the storm in her life. I don't know what is going to happen in the future but for now everything seems perfect on her life. This here stands as a testament to how wrong Shashi is. He has done all of this thinking thy injustice has been done on his kids but here Payal is living her life happily. Her only problem currently is that Akash won't let her fast, which shows how much he loves her. The scene juxtaposes Shashi's motivations. What I also adore about the scene is Payal's comfort around Arnav. These two don't talk a lot but have this connection, a very friendly bond. She has a calming affect on Arnav and Arnav respects her a lot. They share such an easy relationship where they can genuinely be true with each other as well as tease each other. Their bond reminds me of a brother-sister bond. It is not romantic but just comfortable. Payal can share her worries with Arnav, as if they are siblings, and close ones at that. In this scene we also see that Payal is religious. She believes in all these customs and wants to fulfill them, especially for Akash. Out of all the couples we are, the one that is getting married is the one we see the least of. There have been more on Arjun-Ekta and Avni-Amar than Akash-Payal. And we know why now. They have a happy love story now where they are content. I don't know what hurdles they had to face before but that are not encountering them now, which why we don't see them as much. Once again it just shows how Khushi's supposedly perfect life is highly tainted while Payal is living a perfect life without knowing the secrets of her family.
Overall the update was amazing! Now I have to read Chapter 117 and then comment! And then still do your other stories too!

vanhi

Random1888 Groupbie
Random1888
Random1888

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Nice one. My heart cried for Gupta family. What will be Prem's reaction after knowing this. Did he became another Yash and protects his father for his mother's sake or for his families sake?
Does Yash suspected Sashi that he is gonna be like his grandfather? Is this the reason he is strict towards him than his twi children? Because,of that one guy everything done b Yash and Avni to save Ekta became waste. Hope he will get some senses and help these guys.

vanhi

spilla IF-Dazzler
spilla
spilla

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Lovely update

vanhi

l.savitree IF-Dazzler
l.savitree
l.savitree