Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI In Love With You...? Th 9 Link for thread 10 updated (Page 45)

gayugaya Senior Member
gayugaya
gayugaya

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
update plzSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanhi

vplh79 Groupbie
vplh79
vplh79

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Ok... This is long overdue! So let me start analyzing these two updates! I'll spilt them up so that I don't get confused while writing and collecting my thoughts and interpretations.

Chapter 115

Ainesh walks straight into a scene where Shyam is highly distraught. Now let me just point out that I was relatively shocked that Shyam figured it out, until Arnav thought through how Shyam knew. I forgot that Shyam already knew about how Tapasya is connected to this whole mystery that surrounds them. This is a true hats off moment to Shyam. It goes his true wits and how the man is able to retain information and put two and two together, which is something I lack! Shyam now knows the truth which will hopefully not damage him too much. Though he is now distraught he will eventually cool down and think with a level mind, like he did when he and Arnav fought.
The beginning is all about revelations that Ainesh presents us. Ainesh understands how Arnav feels because 5 years ago he finally got to meet his mother too. This new piece of information gives the reader a further look on how Ainesh struggled alone for all these years. Everyone was there to support Arnav when Ekta "died", especially Avni. Ainesh however had no one to shield him and protect him, no one to envelope him in a caccoon of motherly warmth. Ainesh's character is more complex than we would have imagined. Ekta is now here to provide that again. Ainesh was not able to spend any time with his mother while she was alive and then a week later she died, leaving him alone again. Ainesh's reaction to seeing Ekta is highly appropriate. Even before Arnav was searching for her Ainesh was looking. Arnav has started living in this hell of a web of lies ever since he entered the Gupta residence, but Ainesh has been living this all his life. And the passionate man thy he is, Ainesh is now ready to avenge the injustice done to his Chachi.
Shyam now once again rears his practical and calculative mind. He does not let this newfound information about his parentage affect his final goal. While Ainesh and Arnav are high on their emotions, Shyam thinks rationally and is ready to protect Ekta from any more harm. And once again you do your genius work! You bring another loop into this already complex story! The connections between people shock me. I was always confused on why you presented Anu's sister and her husband into the story, but only used them for her issue with Prem. Anu's parents could have sufficed for that what was the need to bring in a new character, well the need is apparent here. The amount of people involved just keeps growing, yet stays the same. Everyone is connected to someone in some shape or form. This is what I call genius! And true writing talent! And the part where Shyam tells Arnav to make sure he tells Ainesh everything and not to leave anything out. That I interpret as a blow to Arnav. It shows how Shyam feels that Arnav should have let him know and that keeping secrets is not going to help them.
Now the confrontation scene between the two brothers left me with the feeling of awkwardness and unease yet pleasantness... Which is absolutely perfect to describe their relationship. When you meet someone for the first time, even if they are your brother, and you are now forced to acknowledge that relationship and let it see light, you do not immediately become best friends, but rather awkwardly try to adjust to the new relationship. Arnav is free enough to share with Ainesh. He opens up to him on how they found out and why his behavior towards him has changed so much over the past few days. There were many times I felt that both had slipped up the truth but by the way they both reacted, it proved one thing. Every time Arnav made a slip, it was out of trying to adjust to the information as new relation he found. He did not want to accept the old relation anymore. For Ainesh though, he has so long lived in this bubble where no one knew, he always let the slip ups pass by, thinking that they did not hold much of a deepe meaning, though they did. The brothers are now aware of each other and are ready to take on Darmachand and Sashi with this new relationship.
Overall this update was once again all about revelations, but in a different form. These were all revelations that were obvious to the other party, hence they weren't shockers but necessary to break boundaries or push others. Ok... So it's night time here (technically morning since its past midnight) and I'm falling asleep! So I'll comment on Chapter 116 tomorrow! I know in the beginning I said I'd do both but I just can't :( And I'll do the other stories tomorrow too!! Promise!

vanhi

karsvinu Goldie
karsvinu
karsvinu

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Read this story in 3 days...it's wonderful like a movie or soapSmile...you have done a great job pulling over 116 chapter till now...Clap..cheersSmile

vanhi

sree_dey IF-Dazzler
sree_dey
sree_dey

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Just now read 112, 113 and i m crying vanhi i realy m..i fl lyk i am arnav and undrstnd wht he z goin thru...my mother saw me cryin nd nw she thinks i am mad :P simply amazin ..hw do u manage to write so beautifully yaar?

vanhi

dialuvarshi Goldie
dialuvarshi
dialuvarshi

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
loved the update.loved arshi moments.i hope everything goes fine.waiting for arjun and ekta union.

vanhi

AnjuRish IF-Rockerz
AnjuRish
AnjuRish

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
update soon please eagerly waiting to know what happens now

vanhi

suganya91 Newbie
suganya91
suganya91

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
amazing update sorry for late reply
loved arnav-ainesh moment eventhough it's for little time
u didn't miss anything in this update
waiting for next

vanhi

ArnavKhushiAT. IF-Dazzler
ArnavKhushiAT.
ArnavKhushiAT.

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
And I'm
Finally done with all the chapters! Please update ASAP please ! U Gould make this a show! It will rock!

vanhi

Go to top