Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI In Love With You...? Th 9 Link for thread 10 updated (Page 128)

Luvforever Goldie
Luvforever
Luvforever

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Awsome part... i real feel pity on prem bt i equally admire & appreciate him for his decision  against his father & for his family... finally adi confessed his feelings & so does jeevika... hope things gets better soon...

SaRunHolicc Senior Member
SaRunHolicc
SaRunHolicc

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
awesome update..
the pain and emotion of prem very well worded <3
Gosh that alarming signs that something is going to happen..
goose bumps ..
arnav running for his kitten and khushi breaking in front of adi ..just right after he got his girl ..
*on the edge of seat*
Shubimani Newbie
Shubimani
Shubimani

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Hi,
I am a new member to this site, just joined recently about 6 weeks back, I stumbled upon your story recently and missed reading many parts of this beautiful story. 

I would like to continue reading your stories , but only if you are comfortable with sharing your blog link with me.

All the best for all your present and future works. Hope you have plans or thinking of getting your stories published. Please do let me know when you have your book ready for purchase, i would be the first to buy your works.

Hope you provide me the access to your blog, if you decide otherwise, then i would only which you a wonderful carrier as a writer and would wait for purchasing your book.

As small request do let me know when your book is ready for purchase and how to acquire it , i will add it to my home library of books. I have a huge collection at home about  800 books ranging from old classics to latest new generation Harlequen Presents books. I am looking forward to add your book also to my collection.

Thanks 
Nagamani
nagamani.chavali@gmail.com
IF if shubimani

samarablog Senior Member
samarablog
samarablog

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
it gives that feeling where no one knows exactly what to do or what to reply on..
its just scary..
i mean, when prem told arnav, it was scary and then the scene shifted to this sweet thing aadi did and Khushi getting scared..
i know its full on speed now, but its scaring! and a lot!
:)
huh..need to read again, especially to get the feelings again right..

hey, please , do add me to ur blog:
samarablogwp@gmail.com

ardy03 Senior Member
ardy03
ardy03

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I am one of your silent readers who never comment. And thus your complaint against readers like me is genuine. I don't know about others bit I would like to give my alibi.i have been following this fanfiction from a long time.even my exams imagine 12th boards  exam didn't deter me from reading this particular ff.but for students who have just started and in a new city with no laptop and just a simple phone with limited internet access cannot comment. I never do and I don't think I ll ever be able to.and thus this is again going to end to one of those brilliant fanfiction whose end I will never be able to know.i  sorry for not fulfilling your criteria and I feel sorry for myself that I once again will go through the same thin again.had an awesome journey following you.your fanfiction has been mine company in many journeys and bored times when I used  to miss home like hell..thankyou.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fanatic_nisha

sweetydoll32 IF-Rockerz
sweetydoll32
sweetydoll32

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
awesome update dear plz update soon
joyjsr20 Groupbie
joyjsr20
joyjsr20

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
beautiful piece of writing..

u hav managed to keep the suspense even though the facts and reasons hav been cleared

gr8 sense of protraying this story in such a way...just loved it
vplh79 Groupbie
vplh79
vplh79

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Guess who's back?!?! Sorry I haven't been able to comment! School is just crazy and I am swamped with so much work that I have no time to enjoy IF! I'll try to comment as frequently as I can and make them as in depth as I can but I can't promise you anything! I just wanted to let you know one thing though... If you ever need an opinion of how the story or character is shaping or on any revisions needed then know that I'm here to help! I'm happy that you're serious about this whole writing thing! Ok... Let me start with the update... I don't know how in depth I want to go but I'll at least try to convey what I get out of the update.
First let just point out that Prem is finally getting the spotlight he deserves. Though half of the update was about him at least he was the star of it. This revelation about his father is big and gives us lots if insight into their relationship. It was always known that Prem admires and reveres Yash but we never saw the strong bond Prem shared with Shashi. It's interesting to see how his idol and role model has quickly fallen in his eyes. He still tries to hold on to the belief that it is all a lie and that they must be wrong about his father because Prem cannot even imagine wanting to be like a man who is responsible for the pain his family and others are going through. Prem still harbors these strong feelings and it slowly becomes hard for the readers to pick who is more unfortunate. Shyam found out about his parentage but it was not like he already had a glorified image of his father which has been shattered. And he was more led into the truth and, though it affected him, was not something that affects his outlook on his life since Dharmachand was not the father figure in his life. Prem has it harder in that the man he wanted to be ended up being the one who hurts him the most. Prem is battling in that his father loves him so much that he is willing to through the other members of the family under the bus but yet he has not completely understood the meaning and implications of family and love. Prem shows his strength by announcing his decision of siding with his Dadaji and the man he thought his father to be, one full of righteousness and one who will take care of the family. Prem is truly the star.
Now I don't have that much time left to talk about Adi and Jeevika. Let me jut say that I love the pair a lot! But I have some concerns I want to bring up to you and I don't know if this is how you want them to be portrayed or not. But, reading the part with Adi and Jeevika was almost synonymous to the Arhi romance from IPK. When I was reading about them it didn't feel characteristically like Jeevika and Adi but instead Arnav and Khushi from the serial. I don't know if that how you want to portray them but I just thought I'd let you know that I personally think that their love story is being drowned in the Arhi romance that we're all used to and it is not given a chance to develop and grow as a separate relationship.
Overall I loved the update! And thank you for PMing me even though I don't comment as often anymore! I'll try to comment as much as I can!

Go to top