ARHI In Love With You...? Th 9 Link for thread 10 updated - Page 84

Posted: 10 years ago
I'm one of UR regular readers not one of the regular commenters though
If u think me worthy enough do share the blog link
My email is [email protected]
If u won't share the link, I'll respect UR decision no prob
Thanx
I already sent you a PM...I'm glad that you read it...
I am waiting now for you to give me access to your blog.
Take your time...you thought me to have patience...
Brilliant update.Thanks for pm.😊

Hello again,

It is difficult and time consuming thing if the blog is a private one. However, I am trying to check my mails and provide access to those who requested me for the same, but still unable to recover it completely, as personal life is killing all my free time now a days. I would like you to give me required time in doing so. As promised earlier, I will provide access to all the requests any time till Monday, and then post next part on the same day. So, if you once sent it, wait till the next update. It is a request. Please don't keep on sending them twice and trice.

Another important note is that of silent readers issue. I am fed up with these requests, guys. Seriously. Take a break. When I said that I am not going to change my mind, I really meant it. Please don't bother me with constant PM's and Emails. That is not going to work. I can't reply to each and every PM. And I am simply going to ignore them too...

Granting access for regular readers will not be a problem. I will accept them by seeing their names. However, for those who are not regular but still commented few times and if they haven't got access by this Monday, I request you to send me a PM or mail at that moment, along with pg numbers as where you used to comment. I am sorry for being rude, but that helps me know that you are not a silent reader. I am a human, after all, and can't remember everyone... Hope that is not a problem for those readers.

And this will be my last note regarding blog access.

As far PM's are concerned... follow the blog and once you started following my blogs, an automatic update notification will be received to your emails from my blog. I repeat this, I WILL NOT send mails but the blog itself does that work so don't forget to "Follow" the blog..

Thank you,

Vanhi
this private blog thing,seriously sounds like a tough job..
sure dear...! πŸ˜‰
aapka hukum saraankhon par...! πŸ˜Š
Thanks for telling abt blog access n will wait for ur permission as to remind u my email address is [email protected]
nice discription abour thier action plaese accept me  i have sent a request through mail and twitter also
Okay ji !
But what about the other stories and their notifications ? Coz m following your twitter account too but dint get notified regarding the update of CBTY ...
Btw i know u r busy so take ur time in solving all these things ... As for as notifications are concern so m okay with pm , twitter , fb , email , blog or anything you are comfortable with ...

Thats the thing i wanted to say . Now m rushing to read the new update of CBTY. N you TC plz ! 😊
Thanks for the note dear .
i was daily checking my mail to see whether u given me access .