Sunandha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh my god 
I feel really bad for them

sincereme thumbnail

Nice update...

Khushi's father wants Arnav to be the Man for khushi... Yippee... He knows his daughter too well... I m glad khushi has a father like him...😊

On the other side there is shashi Gupta... who didn't think at once that will happen to his children when the truth will out... How will they take it... and the pride and respect they have for their father will be crush...

I think this is a planned accident... hope she will be fine...

Feeling terrible for shyam... just some hours ago he found the truth that his mother is alive and now is on the verge of death... 😭

Waiting for the next update...

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved that khushi dad choose arnav for khushi and tapsaya is in critical condition hope arnav will be strong to hold the reins now and prem and shyman conversation was cut short hope dharm don't get back arnav mom awesome update intense thanks for the pm
Nostalgic_count thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
omg what a mega blasting twist...
looking forward for dharamchand entry
god give us strength for reading coming updates :p :)
awesomeness vry intense update...
update soon
shalinimathur80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow. ... what a twist. . Nice one vanhi. . Poor tapasya.. if malhotra is behind the accident then.. he has just added fuel to the fire inside the boys... it's going to burn him down badly. .. it's pay back time now boys. ..hope tapasya is safe. . Else it's going to break shyam. ..
Loved sanjay for being rational. . And also the fact that arnav and Khushi will have no issues from family for acceptance. . Double thumbs up. . Yash Gupta. . Love your confident smile. . Looking forward to the next update. .. 

Awsome job vanhi. . Hats off. .
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing and superb update, absolutely loved it.

Wow, so much to take in, in one update, awesome.

Sanjay wants Arnav to marry Khushi, love how Arnav admitted his true feelings and told him the truth. 

Awww poor Topasya hope she is okay, feeling so sorry for shyam. 

I knew prem would not believe Shyam and wants to see evidence, it's a pity the moment was interrupted. 

I can just imagine the next update to be emotional, Shyam finally meeting his mother. 

The update was a fantastic read from start to finish,

Loved the update and wonderful writing, 

Eagerly waiting to read the next part,

Thanks for the PM, 

Also don't be disappointed Huni, as readers we were prepared for the storyline to become intense at this point, so we ready to take this emotional roller coaster journey with you xx

Edited by P4rveen12 - 10 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update
Thanks for the pm
sreeanshu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very sad, yet good update.I am glad that you are planning to take writing as your profession. This is a wonderful story. I would love to read it as a book if you ever decide to publish it. Thanks for sharing this story.
suganya91 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail
shocking update
i read ur note below the update eagerly waiting to know the story of dharamchand malhotra's hate towards arnav's family
hope everything will be fine
archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very sad for Shyam ... he never met his birth mother and now when the time came she is slipping away from life
I hope prem learn the whole truth of his father .,. cuz half truth or half lie could be very dangerous at this point of time they are all in their life ,...
And yes .. the most awaited character Dharamchand Malhotra will make an appearance ...
I like Sanjay Gupta .. even though When Arnav came first too their house he was pain in the a-- and very out spoken and blunt .. He just didn't live any good impression on them but Sanjay still choose him for his daughter to set everything right for once and all and trusted his Di's upbringing
Loved it all ... and now cones time for some drama and action