Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dialuvarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
very touching.i now want to see dharmachand and shashi ending in the hands of arjun,arnav,prem,ainesh,shyam.waiting  for arjun-ekta reunion
MOnamy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its great chapter;-) emotions are beautifully described:-)
gehana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!! amazing. You always make me ask for more!!!!
anushri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread vanhi. I wish I could write many more such threads to come but the truth doesn't change and probably this will be the last thread😭. Coming to the update, it was brilliant. For me, it was all the way ekta in the update. Ekta's character is one of the strongest character of the story and the lady truly deserves happiness after all the pain she has bearred. The first half of the update where you have described the agony & pain of a mother was beautiful. The joy she experienced when she saw her son & nephew, the way she chided for hoping against the hope when she heard movement outside her room and the shock she experienced when she felt someone trying to break the lock, all the emotions were penned without any blemishes. Its so strange that both mother & son felt such a pull towards each other even when they were so away from each other. I am glad that arnav finally disclosed most of the truth to shyam if not the entire truth. On a whole I joined it and I must say this vanhi that I had not at all expected arnav & ekta to meet under such circumstances as I had envisioned a big fat Indian drama but I am really happy with the turn of things. Looking forward for the family reunion and lots of action.   
rosalinesibs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
another wonderful update dear...no words left 4 me 2 xpress hw i feel abt it...cant evn imagine d pain n suffering which ekta has gone through...but i guess frm now on all d raizadas n guptas can hav peace especially dadaji n arjun...but still dadaji,prem n khushi will b heart broken after learning d truth of shashi...but still after a long time all d families/couples wud b 2gether...feeling very bad 4 shyam...his desperation 2 know who he is d way he was asking his mami abt his parentage was really painful 2 read...now cant wait 2 read more n gotta see now what arnav /shyam n ainesh r gonna do?

and also very happy 2 know dat ur frm AP as um also a telugu...
KRYSTAL-C thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
GREAT AND THANKS FOR C.S...
Apoorvarani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing Update!!! Loved it!!!
anamnoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful update
cant wait for arjun n ekta to meet that would be an magical moment
would love to have pdf version of this story
Pihu7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved all the characters , specially arjun's character as it is similar to arnav's
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the character sketch, I will google all the characters I don't know. Also this is the only story I read on the forum with so many interesting and awesome characters.

An amazing and emotional update, simply phenomenal. 

Loved the first part of the update from Ekta's point of view, you wrote down her pain, anguish, feelings and emotions perfectly.

Poor Shyam still only knowing half the truth, I'm glad they are not telling him who his dad is, as Arnav said it will break him. 

Can't wait for Ainesh to turn up and meet his mum and hopefully for the firs time get a hug from Arnav as well. 

Awww Arnav telling his mum that Khushi is her bahu and he loves her.

Loved the last part of the update, Arnav's promise to his mum was so beautiful and heart warming, amazing words. 

Loving the photo of Arnav's mum and dad, they do make a beautiful couple and I can see the slight resemblance between Arnav and his dad. 

Loved the update it was written beautifully,

The update from start to finish was a brilliant read,

Eagerly waiting for the next part,

Continue soon and thanks for the PM xx