Fan Fictions

ARHI In Love With You...? Th 9 Link for thread 10 updated

vanhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello dear lovely readers,

This is a pleasant surprise, to reach thread 9 for the FF. I never knew my story would receive such wonderful people to adore it, to love it, and to wait for it. I never knew I have it in me to produce such a story that has every emotion with imperfect characters with their own share of grey shades and facades. I just never imagined to have this story, filled with intense emotions with different love pairs, each having their own kind of story. What surprising me the most is, that I achieved the writer's most and truest success with this story in a special way, by making each of you fall in love with not just Arnav and Khushi, but every character and also the passionate hating of the antagonist in the same way. That really marks my baby-steps as a writer now, in true sense. Can I have any other words of how thankful I am to you all to make me have successful baby-steps...????

I would like to inform you all, beforehand as many of you want me to say this (and most of you already knew it), the story is reaching its end. With all the secretes out, and with Arnav finally meeting his Ma after a long journey, the action starts now in true sense, of course. I am overwhelmed to know none of you want this FF to end. Even asking me for PDF version, that is the last straw for me not to lose my mind in happiness. I am thinking about PDF version, just for you all. Once the story is done, I will work on having a revised and proofed draft of the story before thinking about PDF... So, that might not be an issue for now.

For everything, there is an end, and so for this FF... Even I hate the idea of ending the story, but what can I do now??? I am just bound to follow my original story line, the one I have in mind when I started this FF. And for season two, I really did not give a thought for that. And I would like to clarify, even if this hurt you, as much it hurt me, but there will not be a season two for this FF... If you are interested, I might have a short story about each pair (at least pairs in younger generations, i.e., Ainesh-Lavanya, Shyam-Anjali, Prem-Anu, and if possible, their own stories about Ayush and Sheetal) but not a season two in real sense. Hope you understand my point. I did not want to disturb this FF's beauty by having that.

Now, I would like to zip up my mouth or, I am sure, the whole thread is not sufficient to share my happiness to you all and how thankful I am to you all... This thread is dedicated to each of you.

Thank you and love you all,

Vanhi...

Blog Link Edited by Vanhi_Karthikey - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

CHARACTER SKETCH 

(If you have no idea who the actors are, there is always our trusted "Google" with us. Almost all the actors are from South Indian stars, I love them and for me, they fit their characters the most... Feel free to choose your own actors)

Devyani Raizada   (Jayshree T)

Amar Singh Raizada   (Arjun Sarja)

Avni Amar Raizada   (Simran)

Arjun Singh Raizada   (Ajith Kumar)

Ekta Arjun Raizada   (Devayani)

Raj Singh Raizada   (Chetan Pandit)

Mano Raj Raizada   (Utkarsha Naik)

Arnav Singh Raizada   (Barun Sobti)

Ainesh Singh Raizada   (Karan Wahi)

Advay (Adi) Singh Raizada   (Karan Tackar)

Shyam Manohar Jha   (Abhaas Mehta)

Anjali Shyam Jha   (Daljeet Kaur Bhanot)

Aarav Manohar Jha   (Vishesh Bansal)

Raji   (Farida Jalal)

Ramu Kaka (Anupam Kher)

Yash Vardhan Gupta   (Amrish Puri)

Shashi Gupta   (Prakash Raj)

Garima Gupta

Sanjay Gupta   (Sanjay Batra)

Smriti Gupta   (Pyumori Mehta)

Prem Gupta   (Harshad Chopra)

Payal Gupta   (Deepali Pansare)

Khushi (Avni) Gupta   (Sanaya Irani)

Anu   (Anupriya Kapoor)

Lavanya Khashyap   (Sana Khan)

Jeevika Manohar Jha   (Krystle D'Souza)

Tapasya Manohar Jha   (Abha Parmar)

Madhav Manohar Jha

Aakash Singhania   (Akshay Dogra)

Ayush Singhania   (Karan Goddwani)

Sheetal Malhotra   (Madhura Naik)

Dharamchand Malhotra   (Naseeruddin Shah)

Rest will be posted soon (if I missed any)...

Edited by Vanhi_Karthikey - 10 years ago
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats on the new thread ... wishing it to be as action- packed as always  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘

res πŸ˜‰

my place after a really looonnnggg looonnnggg time  πŸ˜‘    

bring it on vanhi  πŸ₯³     ... waiting 

edit 2 ... i never thought about ayush and sheetal...that is interesting  β­οΈ 

Edited by amus5 - 10 years ago
tasmine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Waiting.. Waiting.. Waiting
Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congratz for the newthread yaar...
anamnoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
congrats for the new thread
i know everything comes to ts end bt i was not prepared for this story to end.
i cant get enough of this story,every character have an important role in ur story n i really like that.
samarablog thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ofcourse we do not want it to end too :)
u could post on restricted blog, that would be easier for you..
once the story is finished, am going to re- read it :) i hope by then i will be done with my dissertation :)
haha

rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for new thread
Waiting for it eagerly
IshaniSinghh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A big congratulations for the 9th thread... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Random1888 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

congrats on your new thread. The characters you choose are perfect for their Role.

I felt you will choose simran as Ekta but choosing Devyani is a great choice. coincedently i have watched premalekha movie which casted  Ajith and Devyani in lead roles which look so good as a pair.

Thanks for writing such a great FF .

As every one is saying you are a great writer with exceptional skills , which keep readers eagerly waiting for the next update. 

Edited by Random1888 - 10 years ago