Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

KSG & Surabhi Caught romancing in Johannesberg !!. (Page 9)

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivi17

Do you seriously believe the media and this article.. 
These are the same people who claimed that they had "proof" that jenny was pregnant. They also claimed that Gautam Rode and Jenny are fighting on the sets and completely hate each other.. and don't forget the rumour about Surbhi being too arrogent and being kicked out of Qubool Hai for her stary attitude. 
Plus its not a known website, so therefore I conclude that its not a reliable source.
If you are a true KaJen fan then you must have noticed that Karan mentions Jenny in almost all his interview, if he was cheating then he would not be doing that.. 
I can guarantee you that this article is written by some person who hates Karan, or by someone who wants to see Karan and Surbhi together. 

@ red ...I agree 100% yaar Smile

Edited by --sumana13-- - 18 August 2013 at 7:42am

paagal_ IF-Dazzler
paagal_
paagal_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
W*F is this, someone tell me I've just woken upLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
N I am the queen of Sheeba LOL

Aur mera pop corn bhi khatam hua Cry

N I'm not even enjoying this movie Cry

I'm sleepy Sleepy

Interval hua kya??? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--LivingfreeGoodyTwoShoes

shivi17 Goldie
shivi17
shivi17

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sumana13--

These are the same people who claimed that they had "proof" that jenny was pregnant. They also claimed that Gautam Rode and Jenny are fighting on the sets and completely hate each other.. and don't forget the rumour about Surbhi being too arrogent and being kicked out of Qubool Hai for her stary attitude. 
Plus its not a known website, so therefore I conclude that its not a reliable source.
If you are a true KaJen fan then you must have noticed that Karan mentions Jenny in almost all his interview, if he was cheating then he would not be doing that.. 
I can guarantee you that this article is written by some person who hates Karan, or by someone who wants to see Karan and Surbhi together. 

Next time if you read something like this, just ignore it yaar, the ppl who come up with this crap only want attention. If you post this here on IF then it will only give them publicity and they will be encouraged to write more stupid things.. 
From next time read it and just forget about it :) 

Edited by shivi17 - 18 August 2013 at 7:46am

--sumana13--

awesome IF-Rockerz
awesome
awesome

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged

if u know that this article is fake then y u post this stupid article in this forum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivi17--sumana13--

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Next time if you read something like this, just ignore it yaar, the ppl who come up with this crap only want attention. If you post this here on IF then it will only give them publicity and they will be encouraged to write more stupid things.. 
From next time read it and just forget about it :) 

@ blue ..shivi you are right my dear ...Thumbs Up
nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesome

<font size="3" color="#cc0000">I can guarantee you that this article is written by some person who hates Karan, or by someone who wants to see Karan and Surbhi together.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#009900">@ red ...I agree 100% yaarSmile</font>

if u know that this article is fake then y u post this stupid article in this forum

So that gossip mongers can sing "hulchul hui... zara shor hua" LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivi17--sumana13--LivingfreeGoodyTwoShoes

ITSABOUT_DMG IF-Sizzlerz
ITSABOUT_DMG
ITSABOUT_DMG

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Didn't read d ARTICLE...
N my reaction was W*F...
Stop it people stop targeting ksg...
Y always he linked to his evry female co-star...
Just leave him alone...
For godsake he is happily married to jenny...
Stop making such baseless rumours n stop hurting dere fans sentiments...
I really can't take it any more...

awesome

Go to top