Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

KSG & Surabhi Caught romancing in Johannesberg !!. (Page 5)

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sumana13--

Originally posted by sujataraje

Originally posted by sonam_

I'm sure KaBhi fans will be happy now... This is something they've been waiting for long now... 
did you actually mean what you said ??????or it was just one of the  moments where words come out of mouth randomlyLOL

Quit pretending now. Tongue Everyone's aware of what KaBhi fans have been wishing for. 
ohhh yes seeing KaBhi together was my childhood dream... Day Dreamingi have been observing all seven days fast all along just this to happen Embarrassed...i have been praying for it since i was unaware who are karan and surbhi...
i know world will end if they dont get together...i know india will vanish if they dont get together...
now are ypu happy i have stopped pretending and told you my truth,your truth and our truthLOL

girl liking someone onscreen does not mean you want them in real life..and even if someone wish so...it does not mean it will happen...and even if happen so it does not mean it happened because some X Y Z people of IF wished for it...

i would rather worry for my maid who has not come yet for work than this article or your stop pretending or your feelings for KaBhi fansLOL

no offence to you thoughBig smile

Sleepy I didn't say its happening because you want it to. I only said that now you guys will be happy. Smile
sonam i dont know you personally ..so obviously i wont judge what you feel about KaBhi fans,kaBhi or this article...but you should also check out your words when you are saying KaBhi fans must be happy to see this as they have been wanting this...its immature statement...and i am sure you are mature and sensible enough not to pass this type of comments...
and I am a KaBhi fan like many others on this forum. as they are our leads and they make asad and zoya for us and AsYa is our OTP...but again when you say all kabhi fans must be happy with this..its like insulting us as well as mentioned actors.

I am Kabhi fan just while enjoying Qubool Hai .. ..

in real life ..I want Kajen to be together and Happy always yaar...Smile
sweetheart they are already together...and if you love them ..learn to trust them..Big smile
kajen fans should respect kabhi fans and vice versaBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mandarin26--sumana13--MrMrsChiping.-jawaria-nautanki_anu

shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
*cough* *cough*

LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--...Tanu...delena90-jawaria-

Violet_orchid Senior Member
Violet_orchid
Violet_orchid

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
its rubbish..media luv 2 malign ksg!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita26

its rubbish..media luv 2 malign ksg!!!

I am hurt for my Fav real life jodi  Kajen Ouch
--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged

I'm sure KaBhi fans will be happy now... This is something they've been waiting for long now... 
did you actually mean what you said ??????or it was just one of the  moments where words come out of mouth randomlyLOL

Quit pretending now. Tongue Everyone's aware of what KaBhi fans have been wishing for. 
ohhh yes seeing KaBhi together was my childhood dream... Day Dreamingi have been observing all seven days fast all along just this to happen Embarrassed...i have been praying for it since i was unaware who are karan and surbhi...
i know world will end if they dont get together...i know india will vanish if they dont get together...
now are ypu happy i have stopped pretending and told you my truth,your truth and our truthLOL

girl liking someone onscreen does not mean you want them in real life..and even if someone wish so...it does not mean it will happen...and even if happen so it does not mean it happened because some X Y Z people of IF wished for it...

i would rather worry for my maid who has not come yet for work than this article or your stop pretending or your feelings for KaBhi fansLOL

no offence to you thoughBig smile

Sleepy I didn't say its happening because you want it to. I only said that now you guys will be happy. Smile
sonam i dont know you personally ..so obviously i wont judge what you feel about KaBhi fans,kaBhi or this article...but you should also check out your words when you are saying KaBhi fans must be happy to see this as they have been wanting this...its immature statement...and i am sure you are mature and sensible enough not to pass this type of comments...
and I am a KaBhi fan like many others on this forum. as they are our leads and they make asad and zoya for us and AsYa is our OTP...but again when you say all kabhi fans must be happy with this..its like insulting us as well as mentioned actors.

I am Kabhi fan just while enjoying Qubool Hai .. ..

in real life ..I want Kajen to be together and Happy always yaar...Smile
sweetheart they are already together...and if you love them ..learn to trust them..Big smile
kajen fans should respect kabhi fans and vice versaBig smile

@ blue I agree with you 100% Sujata ..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AMMY12GoodyTwoShoes

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SheWolf..

*cough* *cough*

LOL
Perfect reaction. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--shewolf.

sheilasandhu IF-Dazzler
sheilasandhu
sheilasandhu

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eastmeetswest

KARAN SINGH GROVER AND SURBHI JYOTI CAUGHT ROMANCING IN JOHANNESBURG

Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti's first out of India stage show comes with a huge success leaving audience completly overwhemled on 10th August 2013 evening at Durban South Africa...

WinkWink

let us give out the latest gossip straight from South Africa,
The on screen couple were spotted canoodling and coochie-cooing in SA.. things weren't just friendly,

...WinkWink

read the complete gossip here ...

enjoy ...

Published On August 18, 2013 by Team Television World

you know i dont care what these two do, but i would not doubt it, i have been observing a lot of behind the scenes things and something is not adding up, but people with experience and great peception, inter and intrapersonal intelligences can observe certain things. thats all im gonna say on this..

Finally someone thinks like me. Even i feel there is more than meets the naked eye. It's none of our business anyways and if thats what makes them happy than who are we to interfere. When i had made such a statement in regards to they maybe more than friends bashing started instantly. The truth shall prevail sooner or later.

--sumana13--

AMMY12 IF-Rockerz
AMMY12
AMMY12

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
plz plz plz stop making this type of topics.
Plz.

--sumana13--

Go to top