Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

KSG & Surabhi Caught romancing in Johannesberg !!. (Page 4)

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Oh this articles just makes me laugh along with karan sur n Jen lolll

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

One-Of-A-Kind--sumana13--GroverAddict

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavalina

Oh this articles just makes me laugh along with karan sur n Jen lolll

Me too Lavalina  LOLLOL
MrMrsChiping. IF-Sizzlerz
MrMrsChiping.
MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
What da yar..ki hai
koi pic ni koi kuch ni or they r romancing koi hal ni..
dont you guys have life outside
as said by some one care for ur maids who dont have come till now..those who dont had done owrk properly..what to eat today..
other than spreading bad things..!

--sumana13---jawaria-GoodyTwoShoes

sonam_ Goldie
sonam_
sonam_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

Originally posted by sonam_

I'm sure KaBhi fans will be happy now... This is something they've been waiting for long now... 
did you actually mean what you said ??????or it was just one of the  moments where words come out of mouth randomlyLOL

Quit pretending now. Tongue Everyone's aware of what KaBhi fans have been wishing for. 
ohhh yes seeing KaBhi together was my childhood dream... Day Dreamingi have been observing all seven days fast all along just this to happen Embarrassed...i have been praying for it since i was unaware who are karan and surbhi...
i know world will end if they dont get together...i know india will vanish if they dont get together...
now are ypu happy i have stopped pretending and told you my truth,your truth and our truthLOL

girl liking someone onscreen does not mean you want them in real life..and even if someone wish so...it does not mean it will happen...and even if happen so it does not mean it happened because some X Y Z people of IF wished for it...

i would rather worry for my maid who has not come yet for work than this article or your stop pretending or your feelings for KaBhi fansLOL

no offence to you thoughBig smile

Sleepy I didn't say its happening because you want it to. I only said that now you guys will be happy. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranJennySG--sumana13--

-jawaria- IF-Sizzlerz
-jawaria-
-jawaria-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jawria123

I'm sure KaBhi fans will be happy now... This is something they've been waiting for long now... 
we love kabhi but that's not mean that we want karan for surbhi in real life.surbhi will get his real prince charming.there are many handsome guys in this world.and surbhi deserves better not a married man

Not falling for this either. KaBhi fans always wanted them together. Can't comment much about what someone deserves but I'm sure its party time for you guys.
omg why i did not realized before that i want kabhi together.our dream comes true.come on kabhi fans we will make a thread for celebration.and dear you are also welcomed because it seems that you are biggest kabhi fan that's why you are telling us again and again that we want kabhi together .
now we realized that we want kabhi. Are you happy now ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged

did you actually mean what you said ??????or it was just one of the  moments where words come out of mouth randomlyLOL

Quit pretending now. Tongue Everyone's aware of what KaBhi fans have been wishing for. 
ohhh yes seeing KaBhi together was my childhood dream... Day Dreamingi have been observing all seven days fast all along just this to happen Embarrassed...i have been praying for it since i was unaware who are karan and surbhi...
i know world will end if they dont get together...i know india will vanish if they dont get together...
now are ypu happy i have stopped pretending and told you my truth,your truth and our truthLOL

girl liking someone onscreen does not mean you want them in real life..and even if someone wish so...it does not mean it will happen...and even if happen so it does not mean it happened because some X Y Z people of IF wished for it...

i would rather worry for my maid who has not come yet for work than this article or your stop pretending or your feelings for KaBhi fansLOL

Sleepy I didn't say its happening because you want it to. I only said that now you guys will be happy. Smile
sonam i dont know you personally ..so obviously i wont judge what you feel about KaBhi fans,kaBhi or this article...but you should also check out your words when you are saying KaBhi fans must be happy to see this as they have been wanting this...its immature statement...and i am sure you are mature and sensible enough not to pass this type of comments...
and I am a KaBhi fan like many others on this forum. as they are our leads and they make asad and zoya for us and AsYa is our OTP...but again when you say all kabhi fans must be happy with this..its like insulting us as well as mentioned actors.

Edited by sujataraje - 18 August 2013 at 6:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--One-Of-A-Kindnautanki_anu-jawaria-

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged

sonam i dont know you personally ..so obviously i wont judge what you feel about KaBhi fans,kaBhi or this article...but you should also check out your words when you are saying KaBhi fans must be happy to see this as they have been wanting this...its immature statement...and i am sure you are mature and sensible enough not to pass this type of comments...
and I am a KaBhi fan like many others on this forum. as they are our leads and they make asad and zoya for us and AsYa is our OTP...but again when you say all kabhi fans must be happy with this..its like insulting us as well as mentioned actors.

I am Kabhi fan just while enjoying Qubool Hai .. ..

in real life ..I want Kajen to be together and Happy always yaar...Smile
...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
How many times will this article b posted in this forum? LOL
Now I am seriously bored! Sleepy

--sumana13---jawaria-GoodyTwoShoes

Go to top