Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Sudir Sharma says : "NBT3 is difficult now" (Page 2)

MysticalDawn Goldie
MysticalDawn
MysticalDawn

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

@sansaa
thnk u so much for at least talking to me n expressing ur dislike over my comments in a friendly way...
i know i get hyper at time...as im a short tempered person n it gets really tough for me to control myself...but some ppl in d forum just dont want to understand anything...anyways im not going to get into dat again...
even im sad dat nbt...which has been an integral part of our lives for 2 whole years is ending...n im really gonna miss it badly...but frankly speaking i have very less hope of ssn 3...
n my comments r reg d current track...which im not liking at all...of course im watching it n will continue to as long as kkk n as r dere...i'll even watch ssn 3...if at all it comes...just for dem...
but it really hurts to see wat once classic n unique show has been reduced to just for d sake of stupid trps...well if my comments hurt u...den im really sorry...i'll surely try to control my anger n frustation frm next time...till den all d best for d protest...
jo hoga ache ke liye hi hoga...

Hey no need to say sorry dear Hug  

I too loved first 120 odd epis of S1 dearly. They were precious and exceptional. I don't think any show will ever be able to do an encore of that phase. And I had accepted that S2 will not be like S1 right after the first 2 weeks of S2 and had  managed and tweaked my expectations from the show accordingly. Being practical helps at timesSmile. I had completely stopped expecting S1 magic again after that and had made peace with the fact that those golden days will never be back. Also I feel its pointless to waste one's precious energy on continuing to express regrets abt something that can never come back and is clearly a thing of the past. That phase is done and dusted with and nothing can change that. 

I think we should CELEBRATE the masterpiece that S1 was (barring one track) and be happy that we were lucky to experience it rather than mourn over its loss. Frankly, given the state Indian TV is in, its nothing short of a miracle that S1 first 120 odd epis got to see the light of the day at all. I take it as a lucky flukeSmile

This does not mean that I can't understand yr frustration abt S2 content in general or the current trackas I too experience it from time to time. But the difference is that  I choose to internalize it and not express it here esp in too strong a words and too often as I know it will not help or serve any purpose. In fact on the contrary, it will only hurt people who are enthu abt things. But yes, I do write to the creatives and makers from time to time abt the things I find disturbing as they are the ones who can bring abt a change, if any. Writing here won't help. Also, by nature I try and focus on the positives than negatives esp abt the things that are out of my control as focus on the negatives does not do any good to anyone, least of all to oneself. It not only only dampens one's own spirits and prevents one from enjoying even the small nice things that are worth appreciating but also impacts the ppl around negatively. Hence, I tend to avoid negativity in general. It helps me be in a better mood and enjoy the good things that are there which otherwise under the cloak of negativity tend to get overlooked - like the power packed performances of esp the leads and some support characters, or some lovely  pieces of the BG score etc

Anyways...shared the above just to let u know that you are not alone...many of us regret the loss of S1 kind of content like u but our ways of dealing with the same are different. You too cld try out the 'positive outlook' option...it may work for u too. Cheers and Tc Smile

Edited by Sansaa - 18 August 2013 at 8:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonn_da

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
i will keep trying till d end , last time also i did and this time also i will do Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lata_Pottavartisonn_daSimply-NidhiLavleenaS-Rossete-

Mental_Manadhil IF-Stunnerz
Mental_Manadhil
Mental_Manadhil

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
@sansaa
thnks a lot for ur advise...i needed it...
well i had long back made peace wid d fact dat d magic of nbt1 can never come back again...but still it hurts sometimes...
i myself try to look things wid positivity as much as i can do...
but sometimes i loose my temper n it becomes very diff for me to control it...
but now im fine...n back to normal...
n trying to live d last days of d show to d fullest by just joking around...but often dese jokes r taken in d wrong sense by fellow members...
but now im least bothered...n will enjoy nbt coz we dont really know if we'll get another ssn...
so lets see kya hota hai...
par jo bhi hoga achhe ke liye hi hoga..
*fingers crossed*

n thnk u once again... Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonn_daMysticalDawn

Amanat. IF-Sizzlerz
Amanat.
Amanat.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged

@nidz
well den...go ahead wid dis...i wish u all d best for dis along wid other fans' too...but really sorry...dont expect me to join in dis...as i have almost no hope left...
but i'll wish dat u ppl succeed in dis...
n if ssn 3 actually comes n is good den d credit for dat will be surely given to u guys for protesting endlessly...*fingers crossed*

Well said Mohini. Clap I am with you! Thumbs Up
Simply-Nidhi Goldie
Simply-Nidhi
Simply-Nidhi

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivangi838

i will keep trying till d end , last time also i did and this time also i will do Cry
We need fans EXACTLY like you. Who should not apply their minds before even trying :/
We need some strong protests now... Thanks for participating...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha_for_MegHanLata_PottavartiLavleenaS-Rossete-

Isha_for_MegHan Senior Member
Isha_for_MegHan
Isha_for_MegHan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged

@sansaa
thnk u so much for at least talking to me n expressing ur dislike over my comments in a friendly way...
i know i get hyper at time...as im a short tempered person n it gets really tough for me to control myself...but some ppl in d forum just dont want to understand anything...anyways im not going to get into dat again...
even im sad dat nbt...which has been an integral part of our lives for 2 whole years is ending...n im really gonna miss it badly...but frankly speaking i have very less hope of ssn 3...
n my comments r reg d current track...which im not liking at all...of course im watching it n will continue to as long as kkk n as r dere...i'll even watch ssn 3...if at all it comes...just for dem...
but it really hurts to see wat once classic n unique show has been reduced to just for d sake of stupid trps...well if my comments hurt u...den im really sorry...i'll surely try to control my anger n frustation frm next time...till den all d best for d protest...
jo hoga ache ke liye hi hoga...

Hi , Well if u r not interested and hopeful about season 3 ... then no need of comment ... this post is to INCOURAGE ppl and not to DISCOURAGE ... thanks.Smile

- Isha

Lata_Pottavarti-Rossete-

Rishi_ IF-Dazzler
Rishi_
Rishi_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
oh dear what will i watch on TV in the evening without NBT?Disapprove
plz plz i want seaon 3 at any cost.Smile

i ll quit colors also if NBT is not shown by the channel.

Lata_Pottavartisonn_da

ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
A much  needed post

There has to be a season 3 and I can really do anything for it this time 

Edited by SayanoraVViegas - 18 August 2013 at 1:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lata_Pottavartisonn_daLavleenaS

Go to top