Lost Words Of Love(Arhi FF) #2-updtd chap 20 & 21 pg 42- 14/11 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
wonderful...at least they talked and they are on even ground...let the fun begin
Congratz for new thread
lovely part
both of them cant resist each other. It seems they had gaping competition...challenge? Woah!
Lets c how far they can keep their challenge. That would b fun
congo on d nw thrd
awsum updt

Finally all the issues sorted out
I am so glad
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!👏 I think this chapter has to be my absolute favourite chapter of this FF! You portrayed both Arnav and Khushi's emotions/feelings wonderfully. The much awaited confrontation finally happened and you did wonders describing Khushi's feelings covering everything from the reason why she didn't tell him about her identity till the whole marriage scene. She also realized that someone has to follow their pride and initiate the conversation before both of them ended up suffering! It made me love her character even more for the maturity she exhibited. They most definitely needed this talk before they could be intimate otherwise the intimacy wouldn't have been how and what it should be.

So glad to see ASR finally see some sense and comfort a rather distraught Khushi. It was good to see him realize his mistake as well and see things from Khushi's POV as well. He couldn't help himself again in the end could he now? with the whole issuing yet another challenge about who will make the first movie eh?!😆 Ah well I am just relieved for them both and glad that all the misunderstanding is cleared and they can move forward towards a happier future. Can't wait to see what you have in store for them next! Loved the chapter!

PS. In all my excitement after reading the chapter I forgot to congratulate you on the new thread! This story definitely deserves all the love and appreciation it has been getting! :)
Congrats on new thread...

Update was Amazing...
Good that they cleared the issues which was there between them, and he apologized...
And now they have made a deal..
God they and their Ego problems...
update soon
That was one heck of a challenge. Trust both to keep up with their ego!
Superb update.

Thank god their misunderstanding is now clear. Waiting for who will lose the deal😆 now?
Beautiful update. MU sorted. . .finally. Now anew deal.. . .these two. . . Thanks fr da pm
congrats on new thd..

nd update soon