Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha & Jalal's son Rahim connection? (Page 4)

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Originally posted by tara_211

@blue-bold - Ditto...they are keeping me connected too...but pata nahi kab tak...it will be easy to detach with characters being ruined at jet speed and love story moving at snail's pace...or maybe lack of sensible story...LOL

I think, it will get better. Akbar's life was pretty epic..There were many aspects to his personality that can be explored without dragging the show. People have high expectations of the show, and making a historical like this is hard. They have to keep in mind so many things... They have taken a lot of creative liberty but still can't twist everything according to their whims and fantasies.

thts true...Ekta took this challenge even though she knew of the competition from the movie..and then the entire history...!

But sum where again...the writing definitely has to improve...Akbar cant be shown as a puppet to Ruqqaiya and Ruqqaiya cant be shown as a vamp...Along with the love story there are so many aspects...Maybe we are coming to a judgement/conclusion too soon...but seeing the current ruining of characters taking place and knowing Ektas experience with such shows...cant be wrong in thinking like this..!

I hope ur aware of  Mahabharat that she had put out to us...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukulAutumn_Rose

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged

@blue-bold - Ditto...they are keeping me connected too...but pata nahi kab tak...it will be easy to detach with characters being ruined at jet speed and love story moving at snail's pace...or maybe lack of sensible story...LOL

I think, it will get better. Akbar's life was pretty epic..There were many aspects to his personality that can be explored without dragging the show. People have high expectations of the show, and making a historical like this is hard. They have to keep in mind so many things... They have taken a lot of creative liberty but still can't twist everything according to their whims and fantasies.

thts true...Ekta took this challenge even though she knew of the competition from the movie..and then the entire history...!

But sum where again...the writing definitely has to improve...Akbar cant be shown as a puppet to Ruqqaiya and Ruqqaiya cant be shown as a vamp...Along with the love story there are so many aspects...Maybe we are coming to a judgement/conclusion too soon...but seeing the current ruining of characters taking place and knowing Ektas experience with such shows...cant be wrong in thinking like this..!

I hope ur aware of  Mahabharat that she had put out to us...LOL

I haven't seen her Mahabharat..

I agree about Ruqayya.. but Jalal's transition post Bairam Khan has been really good. 

tara_211manzilmukul

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged

I haven't seen her Mahabharat..

I agree about Ruqayya.. but Jalal's transition post Bairam Khan has been really good. 

Ohh u shld google nd see ,,,just the pics will leave u ROFL ...
Saari mythology and hindu culture thrown out by the 6 pack pandavas and sexy draupadi!

Well...Akbar hasnt been totally ruined yet..jut a bit here and there...nothing serious..lolll...but if he keeps entering Ruqqaiya's ghusal room to ask suggestions for answering back to Jodha and ...Jodhas room to push her...he for sure will be..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chinuchinumanzilmukulAutumn_Rose

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by manzilmukul

Yes...he was a devotee of Krishna..

He has written some beautiful couplets on Lord Krishna...they are very famous.
Even taught in schools...in Sanskrit language!

Ohhh...expecting Jodhas involvement to be shown...far away thing...Unless the show continues as long as Pavitra Rishta and ends up having numerous leaps...even after this its a remote possibility...lolll'!
I doubt Ekta will widen her thoughts from kitchen politics and push to the wall/bath tub kind of scenes!

@ BOLD..I am sorry but I couldn't help but quoting this ROFLMAOROFL
You know what the show lacks at this point of time is class..It has all the MASALA(though I admit I lowe it too Tongue) but no tenderness...Embarrassed WHICH COMES WITH A SHOW BASED ON IMPERIAL BACKDROP..everything is confined to Ruqu playing Mommy to Jalaal and That pushing on the wall of JodhaLOLLOLLOL

Lolll...What are u sorry about..LOL
I 1000% agree with u...all u need with such a show is some class and dignity preserved in ecah character...and scene potrayal!
These days...i hardly see any difference between Akbar and Maan/Arnav/Asad,,,lolll...nd very soon...there wont be any difference...Wink
The push to the wall scene wld hv been way better had Akbar come and talked to her with his hands behind the back and chest puffed out...LOL

And Ruqaiyya toh..oh welll...i m just waiting for Mahamanga to join in all this...already she has taken the step toward chindi plotting with tht mirchi adding naatak...!

Very glad to know dear that we are on the same page..
@BLUE shakes head..couldn't have agreed more..You know it booggles me why Indian TV is so adamant on producing clones of typical 4 lions chauvinistic robots...With JA I would have loved if the chemistry was like you mentioned classy yet CHARGED UP..Though I am liking the dynamics but donno kab tak...For me a 16th century emperor like a MSK and a Rajput princess whining Jalaal ka sar and fighting is LOLLOL...it looks very duhD'oh
I love Rajat and Paridhi's acting !! They are keeping me glued ...
but Chindipana is just putting me off...
Do they really need to show all other women apart from Jodha as conniving spineless women ??
What's with these ppl to put down such a magnanimous character like Ruquaiya Begum just to make their Jodha appear the paragon of virtueConfusedConfusedConfused

Ok Keeping it short and back to topic...The track suggested by Rose where Jodha and Rahim share and bond and she does have an influence on him would be so fresh and classy...Embarrassed

Edited by manzilmukul - 18 August 2013 at 7:53am

tara_211Autumn_Rose

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
I guess its probably because this is what the general masses like to watch. Not everyone will be able to accept a grey character. It is easier to hate Ruqayya as a vamp in order to show Jodha in a good light. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged

I guess its probably because this is what the general masses like to watch. Not everyone will be able to accept a grey character. It is easier to hate Ruqayya as a vamp in order to show Jodha in a good light. 

IMHO Rose I would like differ in this..because I belong to an old school generation where I have grown up watching REALISTIC shows like Saans,Hasratein, Astitva where the leads were HIGHLY FLAWED characters with their GREY shades...So  this PATHETIC trend off stereotyping of Characters began with EKTA's brand of dramas and masses have become fine tuned to this kind of SPLITTING...where they can only see two extremes..Believe me General public sits , laughs and cribs about the kind of Thakela shows that have been dishing on TV... so yea..Its a matter of OPINION..you cannot say general public wants to see Negative characters..
Also if you talk about TRP's then again it is a highly flawed system and now with the change in Rating systems you will see a slow and steady change in the trend...Viewers like to watch different stuff too...
While I absolutely agree that certain sections of people would certainly Love Ruquaiya to be negative..But there are other sections too who are interested in some deeper meaningful characters..So its just  matter of CHOICE and difference of OPINIONS.

BTW this Rahim Jodah bond is what I would be looking forward tooEmbarrassed

Edited by manzilmukul - 18 August 2013 at 8:21am

tara_211Autumn_Rose

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Well for that will have to do some serious marketing research!LOL

When it comes to Indian Tv, we don't usually have a lot of choice.
maanluvsgeet IF-Sizzlerz
maanluvsgeet
maanluvsgeet

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
wow this is an interesting info... 

Rahim Ka Doha is very famous.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn_Rose

Go to top