Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha & Jalal's son Rahim connection? (Page 3)

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tara_211

Yes...he was a devotee of Krishna..

He has written some beautiful couplets on Lord Krishna...they are very famous.
Even taught in schools...in Sanskrit language!

Ohhh...expecting Jodhas involvement to be shown...far away thing...Unless the show continues as long as Pavitra Rishta and ends up having numerous leaps...even after this its a remote possibility...lolll'!
I doubt Ekta will widen her thoughts from kitchen politics and push to the wall/bath tub kind of scenes!

@ BOLD..I am sorry but I couldn't help but quoting this ROFLMAOROFL
You know what the show lacks at this point of time is class..It has all the MASALA(though I admit I lowe it too Tongue) but no tenderness...Embarrassed WHICH COMES WITH A SHOW BASED ON IMPERIAL BACKDROP..everything is confined to Ruqu playing Mommy to Jalaal and That pushing on the wall of JodhaLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tara_211Autumn_Rose

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Its possible ..
And also EK may show it.
Its because of the basic she has already shown .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn_Rose

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Ohhh...expecting Jodhas involvement to be shown...far away thing...Unless the show continues as long as Pavitra Rishta and ends up having numerous leaps...even after this its a remote possibility...lolll'!
I doubt Ekta will widen her thoughts from kitchen politics and push to the wall/bath tub kind of scenes!

You know what the show lacks at this point of time is class..It has all the MASALA(though I admit I love it too Tongue) but no tenderness...Embarrassed WHICH COMES WITH A SHOW BASED ON IMPERIAL BACKDROP..everything is confined to Ruqu playing Mommy to Jalaal and That pushing on the wall of JodhaLOLLOLLOL

I just want to get rid of Ruqayya but that will never happen// Just can't stand the character anymore. But the show does has its high points.. I'm glued to it..

tara_211l-NiklausFan-l

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

But there is a possibility. Especially when it is so easy. Rahim will easily bond with Jodha.. Thanks to Salima's good nature. 

Well..lets B+...acha sochenge toh shayad acha hoga...LOL

But yes...Rahim nd Salima bonding with Jodha is sumthing i m looking forward to watch...With all the negativity and hatred around...this relationship might be a fresh air of positivity

Autumn_Rose

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged

You know what the show lacks at this point of time is class..It has all the MASALA(though I admit I lowe it too Tongue) but no tenderness...Embarrassed WHICH COMES WITH A SHOW BASED ON IMPERIAL BACKDROP..everything is confined to Ruqu playing Mommy to Jalaal and That pushing on the wall of JodhaLOLLOLLOL

Lolll...What are u sorry about..LOL
I 1000% agree with u...all u need with such a show is some class and dignity preserved in ecah character...and scene potrayal!
These days...i hardly see any difference between Akbar and Maan/Arnav/Asad,,,lolll...nd very soon...there wont be any difference...Wink
The push to the wall scene wld hv been way better had Akbar come and talked to her with his hands behind the back and chest puffed out...LOL

And Ruqaiyya toh..oh welll...i m just waiting for Mahamanga to join in all this...already she has taken the step toward chindi plotting with tht mirchi adding naatak...!

Edited by tara_211 - 18 August 2013 at 6:32am

manzilmukul

vacchii IF-Dazzler
vacchii
vacchii

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Wow.. i never knew all this about Rahim.. Shocked  thanks a lot for the infos Clap

virgo24Autumn_Rose

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

You know what the show lacks at this point of time is class..It has all the MASALA(though I admit I love it too Tongue) but no tenderness...Embarrassed WHICH COMES WITH A SHOW BASED ON IMPERIAL BACKDROP..everything is confined to Ruqu playing Mommy to Jalaal and That pushing on the wall of JodhaLOLLOLLOL

I just want to get rid of Ruqayya but that will never happen// Just can't stand the character anymore. But the show does has its high points.. I'm glued to it..

@blue-bold - Ditto...they are keeping me connected too...but pata nahi kab tak...it will be easy to detach with characters being ruined at jet speed and love story moving at snail's pace...or maybe lack of sensible story...LOL

Autumn_Rose

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged

@blue-bold - Ditto...they are keeping me connected too...but pata nahi kab tak...it will be easy to detach with characters being ruined at jet speed and love story moving at snail's pace...or maybe lack of sensible story...LOL

I think, it will get better. Akbar's life was pretty epic..There were many aspects to his personality that can be explored without dragging the show. People have high expectations of the show, and making a historical like this is hard. They have to keep in mind so many things... They have taken a lot of creative liberty but still can't twist everything according to their whims and fantasies.

tara_211

Go to top