Posted: 10 years ago
Its been three days since Main Sharabi's first anniversary. I didn't get a chance to say much on that day, so I think I'll do it now. Besides...I have been having feels since one year so doesn't make too much of a difference right :p

Main Sharabi...it isn't KiSha's best dance. Let me rephrase, it isn't JUST KiSha's best dance. Far from it actually. It is the one sequence in the entire one year run of TBP which has EVERYTHING KiSha <3 To begin with, & when I saw this I mean it quite literally, the whole thing came as a shock & literally took my breath away. We had all been expecting a dance by KD, but none of us were expecting the best KiSha scene in TBP history. So yeah...the first out of the million times that I watched the scene, I just sat frozen staring at the sheer perfection which was playing.

Like I said it, was everything that made KiSha. Starting from the fire which had literally flashed in KD's eyes (read: bartender lighting up the bar) when he had been challenged. That was KD. The real KD. Never one to back down, whether it was for right or wrong - a flaw & strength in equal measure. And so he danced & god...need I even explain the no. of times we KD pankhis were travelling back & forth from heaven <3 Fahad was just so confident & sexy, it was really really hard to concentrate on what was going on in the outside world, atleast for me.

Then comes Kiya. Kiya Gujral, the diva, someone whom one would expect would be having the time of her life in a party like that. Yet, when she appeared on screen, she just looked bored. She was there, but there was nothing in it for her until she saw the 'chawl ka keeda' dancing. How was it any different from her life? She was always fighting for herself - to be recognised by her mother, to grow out of Anya's shadow in school, fighting to keep up her image in school of being the cold hearted diva, & all it did was make her weary, make her cry, make her cold. Fighting with KD...it made her alive. She had fire, she had warmth. Hating KD was something which Kiya did passionately, & not as a matter of routine, something which she did for HERSELF. In that grand party, she chose to look at him dancing, with contempt in her eyes, chose to despise him rather than ignore him.

People say that there is a thin line between love & hate. They also say that alcohol lets you break down your barriers & speak the truth. Honestly, the hottest moment of the episode was Kiya looking at KD dancing, while doing her shots & having FBs. Alcohol was making her forget to put up her walls, & the attraction hidden underneath her mask of hatred was surfacing. That shot when KD does his last solo step & Kiya bangs down her glass makes me go crazy every single freaking time!

She wanted to be noticed. She wanted him to see her, like she was seeing him. So in her drunken stupor she, she went to the floor & just let herself loose. Which again brings us back to what I said...he made her ALIVE. On a Bharti fangirl note...I shall never forget the site of Kiya in that black & red dress, dancing like a siren in that dark club <3 How could KD ignore her. Then they looked straight into each others eyes, & our Stoneface...HE didn't need any alcohol to let go of the world. He pulled her towards him, BUT...he didn't impose HIS rising emotions on her <3 He waited, without saying anything he asked her what she wanted. Her answer was as clear to him as it was to us. One of my most favourite moments in the sequence <3

There was no holding back after that. I have no words to describe the pure KiSha/ArHad bliss that we felt in the next few moments. On the outside, it was a goddamn amazing dance, executed flawlessly by the very talented Bharti & Fahad (Aah...I love them so <3) But in the midst of it, it was passion, intensity, fire, finding an equal, breaking down barriers everything that made KiSha 'Twin Flames'. And when it ended, reality struck again, the outside world came into focus, & they were ready to reprise their roles of Chicklet & Stoneface.

A year has passed & it still remains the most magical & perfect KiSha moment. Flawless from start to end. Thank you ArHad for those moments of bliss. It wouldn't have been the same if not for you too. Here's to a year of this beautiful dream...<3
Brilliant Post Shazzy! 👏
You penned out exactly what I felt ,
During the whole sequence...
And after that too <3
You wrote it down in the most perfect words ❤️

Shaz  A wonderful post

Kisha Main Sharabi has been described in the best possible way ever..

Hope ArHad reads this :)
Yea seriously mein sharabhi al tym magical & perfect KiSha moment 😊

Kudous to ur post. .
Originally posted by -Crazy..Life-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Brilliant Post Shazzy!👏</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">You penned out exactly what I felt ,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">During the whole sequence...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">And after that too <3</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">You wrote it down in the most perfect words ❤️</font>

Aah...that ONE scene & so much to read into<3 I literally lived it with them yaar<3

And thank you 🤗
Originally posted by asmaju

Shaz A wonderful post

Kisha Main Sharabi has been described in the best possible way ever..

Hope ArHad reads this :)

Thanks a lot <3

I hope so too<3 woh bhi jaane ki unka hum par kya effect hua tha<3
Originally posted by joshyalbinaAlBz

Yea seriously mein sharabhi al tym magical & perfect KiSha moment 😊

Kudous to ur post. .

The most magical one <3
Shazzzy u said it alll .. nothing left for me to say!!!!
wonderful  post!!
Amazinggg post!
I very much agree with what you said & you described that scene so beautifully! Hats off!
Originally posted by yoyolo

Amazinggg post!
I very much agree with what you said & you described that scene so beautifully! Hats off!

Thank you 😳