Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

||TaaRey/VriMar Dreamland96|| Tu Hi Hai Mere Dil Ki Tamanna <3 (Page 116)

Breezy. IF-Sizzlerz
Breezy.
Breezy.

Joined: 11 April 2013
Posts: 19777

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta.taarey

Originally posted by -upama-

Originally posted by shweta.taarey

upu i love ur siggie...LOL
haha thankyou... i am loving them nowadays... tr end hone k baad i watch the showTongue
I have more of vd n asya but i don't know how to do it.. issiliye soch rahi thi ki kiss ko kahu update karne k liyeWinkROFL

u r in my list now.. kaam k liye suru ho jaoLOL
haha...ROFL
mujhe to khud siggie update krna somu n shivu ne sikhaya...ROFL
arree.. ab ata hai nah then pls kardoLOL
mein tumhe PM karti huLOL

shweta.taarey IF-Dazzler
shweta.taarey
shweta.taarey

Joined: 07 June 2013
Posts: 2762

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toshi_ta

Originally posted by shweta.taarey

Originally posted by toshi_ta

Originally posted by shweta.taarey


have u ever been to delhi before?Big smile
yes.. many times!! Big smile
thats great!! chalo koi to mila...Embarrassed
which all places did u visit?? Smile
many places.. almost all monumnts n kuch bazar bhi gai hu shopping karne,,
bt it was a long time back yaar.. wanna go once more..
wow...this tym do tell me if u visit!! LOL
i'll tell u some amazing places if u r planning...
Breezy. IF-Sizzlerz
Breezy.
Breezy.

Joined: 11 April 2013
Posts: 19777

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
ToshU : I want one edit of VD n one siggie of AsyaCry
shweta.taarey IF-Dazzler
shweta.taarey
shweta.taarey

Joined: 07 June 2013
Posts: 2762

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -upama-

Originally posted by shweta.taarey

Originally posted by -upama-

Originally posted by shweta.taarey

upu i love ur siggie...LOL
haha thankyou... i am loving them nowadays... tr end hone k baad i watch the showTongue
I have more of vd n asya but i don't know how to do it.. issiliye soch rahi thi ki kiss ko kahu update karne k liyeWinkROFL

u r in my list now.. kaam k liye suru ho jaoLOL
haha...ROFL
mujhe to khud siggie update krna somu n shivu ne sikhaya...ROFL
arree.. ab ata hai nah then pls kardoLOL
mein tumhe PM karti huLOL
ok...i'll try!! Embarrassed
Arbitrator. IF-Rockerz
Arbitrator.
Arbitrator.

Joined: 11 August 2012
Posts: 5307

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -upama-

Originally posted by toshi_ta

Originally posted by -upama-

Originally posted by toshi_ta

Originally posted by -upama-

Hello guys.. 
pehchaan kon!!!LOL
Meri miss bhopalLOL whenever i see you it makes me remember ksg n my mad talks... I missed you so very much... where the hell were u gayap?Ouch I still remember when you said you fell from stairs.LOL how r you now?
LOL i make u remember ksg??
hahah bed rest pe thi mai.. phir se lag gai thi muje.. so used phn for comin online bt battry chali jati thi uski..
yes u do make me remm=ember my ksgLOL
awww is it so? i was also inactive aaj came coz kal colz chuttiLOL
heheh kya baat h
mai to roz yahi hoti hu bas bhoot ban chuki hu.. d3 se mann hat gya mera.. wanna change the forum now..
taarey hangover nahi ja rha mera Day Dreaming
shweta.taarey IF-Dazzler
shweta.taarey
shweta.taarey

Joined: 07 June 2013
Posts: 2762

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toshi_ta

Originally posted by -upama-

Originally posted by toshi_ta

Originally posted by -upama-

Originally posted by toshi_ta

Originally posted by -upama-

Hello guys.. 
pehchaan kon!!!LOL
Meri miss bhopalLOL whenever i see you it makes me remember ksg n my mad talks... I missed you so very much... where the hell were u gayap?Ouch I still remember when you said you fell from stairs.LOL how r you now?
LOL i make u remember ksg??
hahah bed rest pe thi mai.. phir se lag gai thi muje.. so used phn for comin online bt battry chali jati thi uski..
yes u do make me remm=ember my ksgLOL
awww is it so? i was also inactive aaj came coz kal colz chuttiLOL
heheh kya baat h
mai to roz yahi hoti hu bas bhoot ban chuki hu.. d3 se mann hat gya mera.. wanna change the forum now..
taarey hangover nahi ja rha mera Day Dreaming
dii...if u r online then plz help us na...in spamming the at!! we are having a hard tym coz at aagey nhi ja rhi...Cry
Arbitrator. IF-Rockerz
Arbitrator.
Arbitrator.

Joined: 11 August 2012
Posts: 5307

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta.taarey

Originally posted by toshi_ta

Originally posted by shweta.taarey

Originally posted by toshi_ta

Originally posted by shweta.taarey


have u ever been to delhi before?Big smile
yes.. many times!! Big smile
thats great!! chalo koi to mila...Embarrassed
which all places did u visit?? Smile
many places.. almost all monumnts n kuch bazar bhi gai hu shopping karne,,
bt it was a long time back yaar.. wanna go once more..
wow...this tym do tell me if u visit!! LOL
i'll tell u some amazing places if u r planning...

okkk!!!
abhi plan h but lets see if i go or not..
Arbitrator. IF-Rockerz
Arbitrator.
Arbitrator.

Joined: 11 August 2012
Posts: 5307

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -upama-

ToshU : I want one edit of VD n one siggie of AsyaCry
mummy!!! LOLLOL
hehehehe ro kyu rahi.. chashma theek h mera LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
taarey and haunted house-TAAREY OS

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: --taareylove---   Replies: 90   Views: 24351

--taareylove--- 90 24351 30 June 2014 at 2:06pm by millllli
offically vrimar paradise. Tarey /vrimar fans see

2

Author: vrimarparadise   Replies: 13   Views: 3543

vrimarparadise 13 3543 06 November 2013 at 11:41am by Jaygandh
||TaaRey/VriMar Dreamland87||TaaRey will be back!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Loveurlife1   Replies: 1203   Views: 45954

Loveurlife1 1203 45954 20 July 2013 at 4:17am by piyaLovesJENSEN
Taarey taarey taarey!!

Author: taaRey_viNNy19   Replies: 8   Views: 4286

taaRey_viNNy19 8 4286 20 May 2013 at 9:51am by zoharocks
Scence analysis of Tarey/vrimar by Vrimar paradise

2 3

Author: vrimarcreation   Replies: 19   Views: 2710

vrimarcreation 19 2710 15 February 2013 at 8:05am by -CussTheWorldUp

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index