Mohit Raina's interview in Tamil daily

Posted: 10 years ago
Indha Sivanukum Egapata kashtangal(lots of difficulties even for this Shiv too)
click the link
http://www.dinathanthiepaper.in/showxml.aspx?id=15937653&code=3300
hema kuch nahe samjha yar πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ its in other languageπŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Edited by ritzs200 - 10 years ago
cud understand anything at all...!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

but was happy to see Mohit's pic... the man is going places.. *proud of him πŸ‘πŸ˜³
Edited by kaatayani - 10 years ago
Indha Sivanukkum Egapatta Kashtanal! Good one!
Translation: Even This Shiva has lots of Problems!

Crux of the article: (Because even I am not that fluent in reading Tamil; My bad!)

Playing Lord SHiva, How does it feel to you?
I feel elated.  At first, I took up the role as that of a character in the show. But now, everyone respects me as a God and this makes me happy. I get a feeling of being blessed by Mahadev.

Even old people are mesmerised by you.  How does this feel?
Nowadays, everyone, from children to old people are interested in mythos, unlike olden days where only old people used to like this. Even the younger generation sits and enjoys seeing Lord Shiva's leela. Even though I am a young person, old people give me lot of respect. I feel very fortunate.
An actor like me, dressed in modern clothes and a dashing style attracts mostly many young girls. But seeing me dressed in tiger skin with a Trishul, I thought only old people will like this; but instead everyone is liking this form.

Rest I will try to post later. Or anyone else who knows Tamil fluently can post.
Same problem with me.As i am Gujarati ... i can't read this.

But Thanks & please can you give small summary of what is written in article?

But i am very excited & happy as i have seen Mohit's pic.πŸ˜›

By The Way...This is for you Hema.

https://g.mastergreetings.com/happybirthday/007.gif
Thank You Very Much...Surya...thanks A lot. πŸ˜Š
I suppose it's an old article πŸ˜•

Herez the translation in conti to @ Surya_krsnbhakt post. I tried to translate at my best. Forgive me in case of any errors:

Q: How you have been selected for the role of Mahadev?

A: However a person looks like, every director would like to show their protagonist as handsome and beautiful. In btw jata hair an innocent and bright smile, mesmerizing eyes, calm face needs to be shown. Taking into consideration all these factors, makers would have selected me. No. of people were auditioned for Mahadev's role, at last I was selected as Shiva.

Q: What is the difference between an normal / ordinary character and portraying Shiva's role.

A: Lots of differences one can see. In doesn't pose a hindrance for other characters in terms of weight (fat/slim/thin) you can cover up easily with your different attires. But that's not the case here, I have to take care of my weight according to my height on a daily basis. I need to be very cautious in terms of food as well. 70% protein and 30% carbohydrate has to be in food. Till wind-up of the shooting, daily I have to check my weight and maintain my body. It's very easy to say or to think but it's very difficult to meet up to the level.

Q:  Any interest in Cinema?

A: I am not a new-comer. I had already worked with Mithun Chakraborthy in a movie. My native is Kashmir but I often visit Mumbai. Few years ago I had participated in Mr. India contest. Then I did modeling bit am more interested in acting.

Q: How did you describe Luck? Or What is Luck according to you?

A: For few people luck strikes easily and for few it never happens. I fina myself lucky living with fame.

Q: Are your parent's lord Shiva's devotee?

A: Yes, they are. They fast during Shivratri and do pooja and they believe due to that I got this role.

Q: What did you learnt from playing Shiva's role?

A: Learnt a lot. I do meditate to reduce my tension due to which I underwent lot of changes in my life, started loving and be kind to people without any expectation in return and to be calm & quiet.

Q: Favorite thing about you?

A: My mother is everything for me. I love my mother's cooking specially rajma chawal n mutton (he eats mutton? i thought he is a kashmiri pandit / brahmin)

Q: What you would have been doing is Shiva's role had not been offered to you?

A: I would have opened an restaurant as I am a good cook.

Q: Things that embarrass you in Public?

A: Publicly people seek blessings from me without any age bar, due to which I have reduced my outings (poor fellow)

Q: Women go crazy for your smile? πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

A: Shiva Shiva for that I thank lord Shiva. All praise to lord Shiva.πŸ‘

Q: It's been said that Priyanka Chopra's mother feels you are the right guy for her? πŸ˜²

A: Every mother prefers a groom like lord Shiva for their daughter. Priyanka's mother would have said in that manner.

Q: Who is going to be your real parvathi? πŸ˜†

A: I have not thought about that 😲. I am a normal guy wish to have simple girl and lead a happy and simple life πŸ˜³. Do not say / compare my wife with Parvathi devi coz I am a duplicate Shiva. πŸ˜†

Q: Would you like to go Kailash for your Honeymoon?

A: Yes ofcourse. How many times you visit there you can feel the divinity around the place. For me, Kailash is the best and most beautiful place in the world. 

aww so cute is that interview
well same questions and and answers but feel like to read it again and again

so thats why he reduced his public outing😭
ye log bhi na cant differ in real and reel😑

oh ho loved his answer for his life partner
Originally posted by foram.

aww so cute is that interview
well same questions and and answers but feel like to read it again and again

so thats why he reduced his public outing😭
ye log bhi na cant differ in real and reel😑

oh ho loved his answer for his life partner

umm..poor fellow..people think he is Shiva..let the guy live normal life after all he is also a human being like us πŸ˜­
aww super cute article..thnx sowmya for translation n thnx hema for sharin