Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

similarity b/w shekhars and singhs (Page 2)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra123

At any given time sumitra will choose anandi over jagya whether he is right or wrong. That's happenning from childhood from the time of jagya anandi child marriage. Why are they not showing the impact on child groom because of child marriage. Does only bride get impacted and not the groom ?? Jagya  is too good and not saying that to his mom. Actually here they are not showing the feelings of a child when his mom loves someone else more than himself. I would be very upset if my mom does that. Sumi went to the extent of disowning her own son for the sake of  ananadi. Even when he came back to jaitser she never even gave a tought about her sons whereabouts or  feelings. Happily singing and dancing with anandi and Shekhars when the son is vagabond.. Actually sumitra does not deserve a son like jagya. I would say none of the singh's deserve jagya. Jagya doesnot need to be with them.. And the gift he got for his birthday he celebrated with his family after years is sanchis ristha. Even a criminal who has done 10000 murders doesnot deserve that punishment... Also, anandi's name is there in everyone mouth even after jagya is right in front of them. What kind of sensitivity is that ?? When jagya left anandi. And anandi was living with singh's..no one even took jagyas name in front of anandi .. So anandi doesnot get upset, but does that not also apply to jagya?? 

Btw.. Even though Shekhars are loosers, they are lot more sensitive to their own blood and more loving than singh's.. Who are just hypocrite mahaans...

In total agreement

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Shekhars are in anyway  better than Singhs  Yes i don't approve what they are doing is right They are being selfish about their children and see nothing beyond them  but thats how parents always are . For every parent his child always  in preference then comes next No one can be like Singhs for whom their children exist no where  For Singhs Anandi is always in preference over Jagaya and Sugna I don't deny Anandi did a lot for them she made a special place in their family but this has been going on since childhood Dadisaa had been very selfish about Jagaya but rest ? For Bhairo and Sumitra Anandi has always been over Jagaya How much attention they paid to her not even half to Jagaya in fact when DS forced Jagaya to marry Gauri in childhood Bhairo's lecture and worry was all the way for Anandi not to his crying son In his lecture he very less took name of Jagaya it was all the way Anandi Anandi Anandi 

Libra rightly put it during Jagaya Gauri days everyone has been so caring to Anandi's feelings They would be all around Anandi to console her They all together helped her to move on but same support they never gave to Jagaya ever He was and is  left all alone  in fact being forced to take gifts to Anandi's inlaws , being forced to marry Anandi's sister in law for Anandi's sake Sumitra does not even take Jagaya's name his happiness , his life for her its only about Anandi and Sanchi . Anandi was invited to celebrate Sankranti in the house which was totally not required at all as it was her first Sankranti  after marriage she needed to celebrate it with her in laws , for Jagaya it was so painful but do Singhs care ?Anandi was invited to have a night's stay with them despite knowing what Jagaya was going through at that time  When you were having a grand function for her that night's stay had no meaning You could have little mercy on your son and drop that idea but no  not all why do they care ?Bhairo took a firm stand against Dadisaa when she asked Anandi to go back to Jagaya Anandi refused DS was pleading to her Bhairo was very angry and refused to her Here his son is being forced to marry Sanchi in front of his eyes  everyone is forcing him and Bhairo knows Jagaya is not happy but still Bhairo is quiet so does it mean he is also giving in this for Anandi's sake ?What can we say about Singhs Jagaya could become a doctor Anandi said to Bhairo and Sumi otherwise they were not giving this much right to him to choose his career but agreed on Anandi's explanation not his 

As a daughter of the house i will feel very bad if my mother gives her mother's locket , her most priceless possession which is suppose to be mine since i am next generation of my grandmother and am not bad daughter but my mother chose to give it  to my bhabhi come sister no matter how much i love her I will feel hurt  I will feel hurt seeing my grandmother giving her shaadi ka joda to my bhabhi come sister not to me , i will feel hurt some jewels particularly made for me but given to my bhabhi come sister They will make another for me but lets give this to Anandi Anandi is not a mother less girl Her mother has died but all her such possessions are exclusively  her's  Her grandmother's are hers  Its her right but aren't Sugna's mother and grandmother's  ones for  Sugna ?why they are given to Anandi ? Singhs might have 1000 reasons but they cannot deny by their these acts they preferred Anandi over Sugna While where Sugna is  less than Anandi ?

These are great Singhs i find Shekhars better than Singhs yes  they have become blind in their children's love but they do show they love their children unlike Singhs where is their love for their children ?Their own blood ?

Edited by mahi12 - 18 August 2013 at 3:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Casper-saba113Libra123koolsadhu1000tiny15

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Bhairo took a firm stand against Dadisaa when she asked Anandi to go back to Jagaya Anandi refused DS was pleading to her Bhairo was very angry and refused to her Here his son is being forced to marry Sanchi in front of his eyes  everyone is forcing him and Bhairo knows Jagaya is not happy but still Bhairo is quiet so does it mean he is also giving in this for Anandi's sake ?

very well said

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9mahi12Libra123tiny15

Wonderphool Groupbie
Wonderphool
Wonderphool

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Bhairo took a firm stand against Dadisaa when she asked Anandi to go back to Jagaya Anandi refused DS was pleading to her Bhairo was very angry and refused to her Here his son is being forced to marry Sanchi in front of his eyes  everyone is forcing him and Bhairo knows Jagaya is not happy but still Bhairo is quiet so does it mean he is also giving in this for Anandi's sake ?

very well said

totally agree with that part
leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Singhs are quite serious people who have loosened up lately. while shekhars are jovial. It has to do with who heads.
singhs are headed by dadisa who was once a dictator and shekhars are headed by a very liberal daddu.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 27 August 2013 at 8:16pm

Go to top