TB:I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

The talented actor Aksshat Gupta who is currently playing the role of Abhimanyu inZee TV's shows Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se finds his role very challenging. Thus elaborating about his character, Aksshat says, "Abhimanyu is an adopted son and my father and Shivani's father are business partners. He is sent to London after the death of his parents and he returns after years to hear some good news as his wedding has been fixed with Shivani (Mansi Shrivastav). This is a very challenging role to play. He has nothing of his own but still he has to accept all things and has to take care of the family business."

Aksshat has portrayed variety of roles in different shows like Tumhari Disha, Mamta,Meri Doli Tere Angana, Sangam, GrihastiPalampur ExpressKesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Desh. When we asked Aksshat whether the new trend of television to move towards the contemporary side is capturing the masses today? Says Aksshat, "Currently shows like Balika Vadhu are a trend. Such shows have a topic talking about a social issue but is modern in some ways as well. But in today's time the trend keeps changing as people want to see the contemporary side too. It depends as per the interest of the people as to what they want to watch. In metros, people don't have time to watch shows."  

So, is Aksshat considering taking up Bollywood projects? He said, "I have still not thought of that as I am happy to do Television as of now. I keep getting calls but still I am looking for the right opportunity and good roles. I am ready to take up Bollywood projects if something really good comes up."

Well Aksshat, we wish you all the very best!!  

Anwesha Kamal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Guys pls rate this  article& do comment there as well😛It will help us to increase our CM ranking😳
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys do comment there for our show's ranking...why forum is so silent...where is AB's fans ????????
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS ðŸ˜Š rated n commented

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys make all topic red by dropping one comment atleast it ll help to increase forum ranking
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks di for sharing... 😊and done...😃