ARVI OS:A PASSIONATE NIGHT

Posted: 10 years ago

so dis os is dedicated to all my dear arvians...i know how we all were waiting to watch arvi as a couple onscreen...n dis dream became true...i know all of u r in a happy mood...n my happiness is going out of control...hence writing dis os

after arvi reached airport dey both go n meet onir.continuous teras starts to flow thru purvi's eyes.even arjun was not able to speak anything wid onir.so onir smiles at purvi n said..."this is such a luvly day purvi where u r getting d most precious happiness of ur life n goin to give the most beautiful happiness to love of ur life...n u shud not cry on this day "
arjun:onir...why did u do dis???i mean...i know u luv purvi but
onir:yes arjun i luv purvi...but its not d same wid her,she thinks me as her gud friend...n apart from these feelings she wont feel anything towards me
purvi:o...o...ni...r i am sorry n i mean it...u did...
onir:just stop it,i didn't do anything purvi,infact i was the one who interfiored between ur love.i know that u ever n never will love me n i also know that what does arjun mean to u,u always luvd him n will always love him.so i just backed out from this forceful relationship.purvi its not the time to cry,its the time that u get all the happiness of ur life.let me tell u one thing u both dont feel guilty for what has happened.purvi dont think dat u have done something wrong wid me.u married me just bcoz of pari n i was d one who asked u to marry me.ya its true that i love u but its a one-side love.but i know ur's n arjun's is true love,even after going through so many hurdles in ur life u ppl still love each other n...
arjun:onir u did such a sacrifice,n i was the one who slapped u n i am really sorry for that...

(shalini also entered their)

onir:i knowarjun  how un-conditionally u luv purvi  n the reality of purvi's life is ur luv.arjun purvi had once said me dat she had promised u to live her whole life with all those luvly memories that she had spent with u n she did that.always i have seen true love in her eyes for you n how can i come between dis true love.

listen arjun ovi is ur best friend,n purvi u think i am ur gud friend,so if u ppl want to see us happy,please go ahead with this marriage.thru dis not only pari will get love of her parents but even i n ovi will feel gud that those two love birds who luvd un-conditionally didn't get apart just bcoz of us.please do dis favour to us.

tears were rolling thru arjun's n purvi's eyes but at d same time a small smile adorned their face. even shalini eyes had become wet

onir:it's a time to give a big smile n purvi agar aise rothi rahogi toh tera makeup barbaad hojaayega
everyone laughed at dis dialogue n onir said:muhurat ka samay nikaljaayega,now lets go,everyone will be waiting for us

all of dem enteres the marriage hall.archu came and apologized to onir,same way all deshmuk's,sulo aaji everyone had become speechless
onir said its not the time to waste time in dis conversation but its time for arjun n purvi's marriage

everyone got happy n happily involved in arvi's marriage.they took the saath pheras,arjun put mangalsutr around her neck n applied sindhur on her forehead.archu said to purvi:after goin thru all sadness finally arjun is yours...purvi just remember u have got ur true love after going through lots of pain,so dont let this love to go away from your life.let ur life be filled with happiness.
then after some rona-dhona she bid a good-bye to her parents.before leaving arvi thanked ovi n onir for helping them to get back their true happiness.

before they arrive  deshmuk's had already reached kirloskar mansion.at d door teju stopped from entering them into home n demanded for money.without no other goal he handed over another bundle of notes to her.she said if u ppl want enter home than u have to tell eachother's name.
purvi:what is this non-sense teju...ye bakwaas band karo
teju:tumhe itni jaldi hai...(everyone widened their eyes)...i mean andhar aane keliye
purvi:ok fine unka naam hai arjun bas...
teju:pura naam bata
purvi:mr.arjun kirlosker(n teju turned towards arjuned n raised her eyebrows)
arjun:he lukd at purvi n said mrs.purvi kirloskar(she felt heavenly when she heard her name in thisform.she wanted to hear her name in dis way from the day when she started to luv arjun...they both were starring at each other without blinking their eyes)

teju:their is whole life wid u ppl for starring each-other now please come in
they entered inside.
maanav:dont mind that we are here to welcome u ppl,we thot someone from family who is very close to u should welcome u inside the house before u ppl start ur new life,so dk sir invited us here n  now we ppl r leaving.god bless both of u with all happiness that u deserve.

all left kirloskar mansion but teju said to archu that she will come after sometime.
she lukd at arjun n winked her eyes den  took purvi to her room n luking at whole room purvi started blushing heavily.so she aked:teju tum kyun nahi gayi
teju:tu mujhe bhagaana chahti hai
purvi:stop it...teju:ok fine see a beautiful lehenga is there in this cover...change it quickly
purvi:teju...   
teju:i know my name,i didn't forget...now u go(n pushed her to wash room)

after few minutes purvi came out n she was just luking like goddess of beauty.her  blushing did went unseen by teju 
so she said:thoda blushing na bachakar rakho,jab arjun aayega na bahut kaam aayega.(purvi's blushing reached new heights)😳😳😳
teju took pari n pulled purvi with her till the car,she said not to ask her any questions regardind this.the car stopped near some house which was on outskirts.

purvi:teju tum mujhe yaha kyun lekar aayi ho
teju:purvi yaha tera koi besabri se  intezaar kar raha hai(purvi lukd at her wid a blank expression on her face)...aise kya dekh rahi ho...andar tumhara patidev intezaar kar rahe hai...ab tu jaa kahi der na hojaay..aur pari ka chinta mat karo woh tumhari romantic moments mai interfior nahi karegi(purvi slapped teju)...stop it purvi sach bola toh mar rahi ho mujhe...pari apne maasi ke saath kush hai...ab tu jaa hum logon ko neend aa raha hai.den after leaving purvi over there, in the same car teju wid pari left for her home.

it was a beautiful house n purvi entered it.it was very dark inside.purvi called arjun's name thrice but there was no reply.suddenly lights got switched on n it was such a heavenly place to see.the land was decorated with full of rose petals n all over the place their were pictures of purvi  n arjun.arjun came n tapped her shoulder.she turned backarjun:so my dear princess did u like dis???

purvi's eyes got filled.their were no boundaries to her happiness
arjun:tumhare paas aasoon ka kami toh kabhi nahi hoti hai na mrs.kirloskar .
purvi:arjun...
he tuk her hand in his n kissed it he continued:i am not able to belive that finally i got u,i am feeling as if this is a dream...if its a dream i dont want to come out of this dream  purvi.
purvi put her hand on his cheeks n said:its not a dream arjun,dis is reality n i realized that  truth of our life is we luv each other,n i am really sorry for all the...(arjun placed his hand on her mouth)
arjun:bura waqt bulanekeliye hota hai purvi, u know,the first time when we thot to get married i had owned this house,i wanted it to gift dis to u but...never mind that dream came true now.(his eyes were also filled)she wiped his tears n her eyes fell on the photo which had image when they had met for the first time.

arjun:ye saare tasveer isliye lagaye hai taaki hamesha ye hume humari pyaara sa safar ka yaad dilaay n starting with the first meeting purvi...luk at that picture where ms.purvi is ms.tigress deshmukh
purvi punched him n said:ya it even has the picture of the great buisness tycoon...mr.kadoos kirloskar
arjun:dont call me that
purvi:isme naya kya hai,u very well know that i'll call u with this name n ya if u try to irritate me then life long i'll call u with the same name n she went near a photo which made her to remember the shivratri.
purvi:arjun do u remember that night of shivraatri 
she conttinued:actually i want to confess something...it was the day when i
arjun:u                             purvi:i
arjun:ya u...
purvi:i experienced an unknown feeling towards u

arjun:even i wanna tell you...do u remember it was the day when we hugged for first time,n i felt an unknown happiness in me.

then their conversation continued,they remembered how they confessed their feelings to each other,how arjun struggled as a mechanic to get purvi in his life,how they got apart from each other on their wedding day.

how they met in kolkata.

by continuing with their conversation they had reached near swimming pool.they had sit on the bridge that was over the pool.purvi had placed her head on his shoulders,n arjun had placed his head on hers.then they remembered birth of pari,baby swapping,the moment when arjun came to know abt pari's birth,how ovi revealed this truth in front of everyone,the drama of onir,then after  getting apart from onir n ovi..how they got still more closer,their confession for the second time.

their sangeet ceremony😃

n how onir's truth came in front of everyone.
purvi:n finally today we got married
arjun:(he lukd at her)so ms.purvi finally became mrs.kirloskar

they both were luking at each other n it started raining.they got up n purvi said:lagta hai baarish hume blessings de rahe hai arjun n she opened her arms wide.
her each n every curve were visible to him.he started to luk at his purvi with luving eyes who was happy drenching in rain .she was unaware of what was happening around her n was enjoying the rain,but suddenly her eyes met his.she started luking around.

Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajood mera
Tujhse juda gar ho jaayenge
Toh khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa

he came near her n pulled her thru her waise den he cupped her face.

they shared a luvly eyelock.a sudden lightning disturbed this moment n without giving any expressions she went inside the house.she entered into a room.she took a towel to clean herself.but suddenly she lukd at the whole room which was decorated as beautiful as it could it be.

everywhere candels,flowers were present.she started to blush when she saw the heart shape symbol which was made up of rose petals in centre of the bed.

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

arjun entered the room n she turned towards him.he started to walk towards her with passion in his eyes.all the while she was luking down.he came near her n lifted her face n made her to luk at in his eyes,but she didn't.

he placed his left hand on her left cheek n thru his right hand tucked her hair strands behind her ears.

Tera mera rishta hai kaisa
Ik pal door gawara nahi
Tere liye har roz hai jeete
Tujh ko diya mera waqt sabhi
Koi lamha mera na ho tere bina
Har saans pe naam tera

she clenched her dupatta n he had come very near to her face.she turned back n ran away.with a blushing face she was leaning against a wall.he went there n again she tried to escape but was not able to do so since he blocked her way.

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi

purvi:arjun...

he nodded his head negatively😉 n placed his forefinger on her lips. his fingers made its way thru her lips.😳😳😳she had closed her eyes very tightly n was blushing heavily😳😳😳.he lifted her in his arms n placed her on the bed.she turned to the other side.

Tumhi ho... Tumhi ho...
Tere liye hi jiya main
Khud ko jo yun de diya hai

his hand made its way thru her back n he untied the dori of her blouse.her breath was experiencing a rise n fall at each moment.then he made her to turn towards him.then kissed her hand,both cheeks,her eyes.purvi was feeling heavenly.he removed her earings,necklace n all other jewelleries.den he placed wet kisses around her neck.then he started to luk at her.purvi had a big smile on her face.

Teri wafa ne mujhko sambhala
Saare ghamon ko dil se nikala
Tere saath mera hai naseeb juda
Tujhe paake adhoora naa raha hmm..

arjun:purvi 
purvi:hmmm...

arjun:mujse waada karo ki tum hamesha mere saath hi rahogi,mujhe chodke kabhi nahi jaogi,my life is incomplete without u purvi,mai tumhare bina nahi jee sakta purvi

purvi(kissed his forehead n said):arjun jab tum mere saath nahi the tab mujhe aisaas hua ki tera bina mera zindangi aduri hai.tumse alag hoke ab mai  jee nahi sakti.i promise ab mai kabhi tujse dur nahi jaungi.a tear escaped from her eyes.he wiped it.

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho..
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi

he carrased her hair n placed a soft kiss on her forehead.the lights got switched off n they both spent a passionate night which was filled with luv.
n from then  arviri lived happily everafter😃😃😃

i hope u like this os guys😊...thanks for reading😛
forgive me for all d mistakes😃
hit like n do comments guys😊😛😃

actually i wrote dis os wid a fake id
my real id is(harini_arvi)😳

Edited by arviri - 10 years ago
it was so damn cute dear!! Loved it totally! 
do write more please :D
mindblowing os
wow loved each and every word
loved the song in between
love the picture in between

you are awesome writer
loved it dear
wow wow wow... 
no words ... totally minblowing...
i luved it dr
Wow wow wow...ds ws an awsm awsm awsm awsm update...fab fab fab fab...speechless...gr8 wrk..keep gng..lvd it
ye os toh maine likha hai😛😃
this is my fake id

Edited by harini_arvi - 10 years ago
Beautifully written. Loved it dear.
a..w..e..s..o...m...e...❤️❤️.
Awesome os ...loved it ❤️