Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Di all of the rest members give a fake smile bt DD SI are not frm their gang they can't pretend to enjoy something which they aren't liking  
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: piya-

di suggest some heart wrenching sad painful song na i want it for kopl update ðŸ˜³

sad song kyun??? mb is preggy kya n is shattered k rk ll leave her
Ziva01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya-

Di u here? 

ya am here ..hving lunch
Ziva01 thumbnail
mishti reg the sad songs i ll look for the songs
piya- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priya01

sad song kyun??? mb is preggy kya n is shattered k rk ll leave her

nope di the situ is trishna gives mb's supari to a contract killer and while driving to her boutique mb meets with a fatal accident as the contract killer crushes her car with his truck its like only rare chances of her survival is there 
rk was feeling scared that day as he was getting negative vibes that if he let mb alone something bad will happen bt mb calmed him down n rk took a promise frm her that till she reaches her boutique she will b talking to him via bluetooth so basically since she was speaking to him rk knows that something horrible has occured 

but by the time he reaches there its almost late she is lying in a pool of blood completly lifeless i want a song for this situ ðŸ˜³

iske baad doc will tell rk that thisacc has damaged a vital part of her reproductory system there are only 1% chances that she can conceive and even if she conceives once uske baad never in her life will she b able to give birth to a child again 
rk does not tell this to mb and baadmein mb bcms preggy and b4 she tells rk abt it rk tells her the reason of the deal and what imp she holds in his life then delivery k waqt the situ will worsen doc will tell that u can either save mb or the child n without second thoughts rk will tell to save mb ðŸ˜³ 

doc will remind him that mb can never bcm preggy again yet rk will tell save mb ðŸ˜³ epilogue mein mb will come to know abt this and will ask him the reason as she knows the child is imp to him rk tells her nothing is more imp to me than u and so on ðŸ˜³
piya- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priya01

mishti reg the sad songs i ll look for the songs

k di wil wait 
piya- thumbnail
nope di the situ is trishna gives mb's supari to a contract killer and while driving to her boutique mb meets with a fatal accident as the contract killer crushes her car with his truck its like only rare chances of her survival is there 
rk was feeling scared that day as he was getting negative vibes that if he let mb alone something bad will happen bt mb calmed him down n rk took a promise frm her that till she reaches her boutique she will b talking to him via bluetooth so basically since she was speaking to him rk knows that something horrible has occured 

but by the time he reaches there its almost late she is lying in a pool of blood completly lifeless i want a song for this situ ðŸ˜³

iske baad doc will tell rk that thisacc has damaged a vital part of her reproductory system there are only 1% chances that she can conceive and even if she conceives once uske baad never in her life will she b able to give birth to a child again 
rk does not tell this to mb and baadmein mb bcms preggy and b4 she tells rk abt it rk tells her the reason of the deal and what imp she holds in his life then delivery k waqt the situ will worsen doc will tell that u can either save mb or the child n without second thoughts rk will tell to save mb ðŸ˜³ 

doc will remind him that mb can never bcm preggy again yet rk will tell save mb ðŸ˜³ epilogue mein mb will come to know abt this and will ask him the reason as she knows the child is imp to him rk tells her nothing is more imp to me than u and so on ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜Š

piya- thumbnail
Di this is what i am going to write in the next 2 updates and epilogue of KOPL 

hw is my idea? 
piya- thumbnail
Rival Site..

Dharmesh Vyas to enter Colors' Madhubala
16 min ago | TellychakkarTeam
Actor Dharmesh Vyas will soon be entering Colors' Madhubala ' Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Nautanki Telefilms).
As per our source, he will essay the role of a film producer who will come into RK's life and a new track will soon open up, is what we hear. The catch here is that this producer has had a problem in the past with RK (Vivian Dsena).
When contacted, Dharmesh confirmed the news stating, "Yes, I will soon start to shoot for Madhubala. I have not got details regarding the role I play, but I hear that a new and big plot is going to open up."
Keep reading this space for more updates.

It seems finally heroine track on its way and thankfully Sultan 😡bakwaas track ends soon 
piya- thumbnail
Priya di hehe it seems u have become Mr. India ðŸ˜†