Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

DRASHTI DEEWANE #19 CC MEMBERS ONLY Contd to #20 (Page 31)

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
@Piya Di - Me read KOPL update and commented too Embarrassed

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priya01

@ ALL gtg now lunch time n then finish my cleanings...happy that i chatted with u my gals after so many days Ouch...i missed u all loadsCry

I ll try to come in the eveningBig smile

Tc love u bless u all rab rakhaHeartHug
di don't worry i will be here haan till around 9 as i don't watch mb LOL and reni too will be here Embarrassed but yep we 2 may bcm gaayab at around 9 and wil cm back at 10 as that time we have our dinner and then we need to watch jee le zara also na Embarrassed c u alter di love u muahh stay blessed 
piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
@ Reni: where r u dear? Confused

@ Kriti: k i will read ur comment now Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha10

renjini263 IF-Sizzlerz
renjini263
renjini263

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
@Priya dii:- Diii u gng...!! :( :(  okk diii byeee love u muahh.. stay blessed.. take care...

@Kriti:- Ohh wow... If u will watch MB na u will b pissed off... sach me... uff... all crap track... rk drinking mb crying sultan blackmailing!!! *angry*

@Shaayari:- ur turn dii... yeah dii moi too noticed ki dd-sal-si are doing d act together.. while others r separate.,... i hope dey get 30... or atleast above 27... dii kjo ws d person who told dd ki u r a great actor nd ystrday he only told ki i thought u didnt feel d act!! i ws like duh...

Neha10

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya-

@ Reni: where r u dear? Confused

@ Kriti: k i will read ur comment now Embarrassed

Okk Didu Embarrassed Hope u will like it Embarrassed 

I always love to give Bigg Comments WinkBig smile
piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
SI show chanchan is ending Shocked but i guess whatever happens happens for the good SI deserves much better Embarrassed i hope DD quits mb and gets a show like Geet in future 

Chhanchhan to go off air on September 12!

(27mins ago)
The fascinating world of television is full of uncertainty and insecurities with actors being replaced overnight and shows being pulled off air in a short span of time. If you're wondering why we are talking about this, then here we have a show that is surrounded with uncertainties.

As per the latest information Sony TV has decided to finally axe its poorly rated show,Chhanchhan, which features very popularSanaya Irani and Anuj Sachdeva. Buzz has that it will end in the first week of September owing to low ratings.

Earlier, the show leaded on controversies citing its male actor Farhan Khan, who was bumped in issues with Sanaya. He was then replaced by Anuj, a month ago.

The cast and crew are naturally upset with the development. A source close to Anuj said, "The shoot will end on September 6 and that's when Anuj's Punjabi film will also release. The last episode will air on September 12. Anuj has mixed feelings, as while on one hand, he is excited about the release of his film, he is also upset that his show is ending."

Best wishes for the film Anuj!

Neha10

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by renjini263

@Priya dii:- Diii u gng...!! :( :(  okk diii byeee love u muahh.. stay blessed.. take care...

@Kriti:- Ohh wow... If u will watch MB na u will b pissed off... sach me... uff... all crap track... rk drinking mb crying sultan blackmailing!!! *angry*

@Shaayari:- ur turn dii... yeah dii moi too noticed ki dd-sal-si are doing d act together.. while others r separate.,... i hope dey get 30... or atleast above 27... dii kjo ws d person who told dd ki u r a great actor nd ystrday he only told ki i thought u didnt feel d act!! i ws like duh...

Well u r rite Reni. I watched some episodes and all is drama to catch Sullu and Sullu  Blackmailing MB. I want to watch SRK Episode and there was a romantic episode on RishBala i think so will watch dat one. 
Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya-

SI show chanchan is ending Shocked but i guess whatever happens happens for the good SI deserves much better Embarrassed i hope DD quits mb and gets a show like Geet in future 

(27mins ago)
The fascinating world of television is full of uncertainty and insecurities with actors being replaced overnight and shows being pulled off air in a short span of time. If you're wondering why we are talking about this, then here we have a show that is surrounded with uncertainties.

As per the latest information Sony TV has decided to finally axe its poorly rated show,Chhanchhan, which features very popularSanaya Irani and Anuj Sachdeva. Buzz has that it will end in the first week of September owing to low ratings.

Earlier, the show leaded on controversies citing its male actor Farhan Khan, who was bumped in issues with Sanaya. He was then replaced by Anuj, a month ago.

The cast and crew are naturally upset with the development. A source close to Anuj said, "The shoot will end on September 6 and that's when Anuj's Punjabi film will also release. The last episode will air on September 12. Anuj has mixed feelings, as while on one hand, he is excited about the release of his film, he is also upset that his show is ending."

Best wishes for the film Anuj!

Didu i wish MB track will bcm gud if possible Embarrassed

Go to top