piya- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
guys jee le zara forum link 

introduce yourself 

i have done my intro and entered the forum ðŸ˜³
piya- thumbnail
@ Reni:

Daya: Are propose tumne kiya hai party main kyun du bhai? 

@ Kriti: its a diff type of love story a girl called sachhi 

'Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara' is a story of 34 year old Saanchi, a strong, single independent working woman. 
After her parents' death, Saanchi, has taken over the responsibility of her family which includes her 2 younger siblings (Prachi & Advait) & her maternal & paternal grandmothers. She runs her deceased father's dream – "The strawberry farm" – and in all this responsibility she has never got time for herself -till one day Dhruv comes into her life as a breath of fresh air. Dhruv is a rich, suave, full of life 27 year old lawyer by profession who meets Saanchi and is impressed by her. Will Dhruv change Saanchi's life

Sachi
She is a strong, independent woman who shoulders the responsibility of her family all by herself… She has made a choice of not getting married as she feels that her family is her first priority & responsibility…. She is a girl who has value for money, has struggled in her life & has achieved things the hard way… She is not hyper & doesn't react impulsively to situations… she has skills of people management & she tackles situations with a calm mind… she is sorted & organized…

Dhruv
He is a natural lawyer. Quick witted and vain, acutely aware of his charms he does not hesitate to use it to get his way with people. He is immature & has a casual attitude towards everything in life as he has got everything on a platter very easily…  

Advait
He is Sachi's 18 year old brother. He dreams of complete independence from the strong women in the family and hence plans to shift out of the house for higher studies & Sachi keeps him grounded. He wants to be an aeronautical engineer.

Daadi
Sulbha Prabhu (Daadi) is 68 years old and silently wise. She is an active advocate of naturopathy. She is at loggerheads with Nani (Suman) about everything under the sun but both agree that Saatchi's well-being is what they are alive to take care of.

Dilshad
She is the Parsi neighbor of the Prabhus. She is on the lookout for her knight in shining armor. With the entry of every new young Bollywood hero, her idea of her man changes. Her brief fort the ideal man is as fickle as it is contradictory.

Naani
She is 66 years old and calls a spade a spade. She likes to give her opinions whether asked or not and often wants to take charge of the situation and sort it out militantly. She is a staunch supporter of allopathy and feels there is no need to feel pain if it can be avoided.
renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Shaayari:- Will register myslef later on...😳 

Abhijeet:- Kyun bhai kyun nai doge..?? tumne shart lagayi thi na...?? ab dekho me shart jeet gaya.. tumne kaha tha ki agar me shart haar gaya toh me tumhe aur freddie ko party dunga.. bt ab toh me shart jeet gaya... toh tum haar gaye toh party toh tumhe hi deni padegi ya fir freddie ko... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰

moi loving d story... 
piya- thumbnail
@ Reni: 

Daya: Abhijeet dil ke rishto mein shart ki kya jagah kyun taarika BHABHI ðŸ˜³

Taarika blushes

Sachin: party ka maza tab aayega jab hum sab Bhabhiji ke haath ka khana khaayenge ðŸ˜‰
renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Shaayri:-

Abhijeet:- Arey yeh toh cheating hai yaar!!! aise kaise chalega..??!!

Daya:- Dekho boss maanta hun mene tumse shart lagayi thi.. lekin abhi mene tumse yeh expect nahi ki thi!!! 

(All r confused)

shaayari mene kal hi nikal diya rishabala avi...acha hai u too removed it... . u knw my mom dad will be very much happie to knw ki i have stopped watching MB ðŸ˜† 
Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Didu i want to hear some english songs. Suggest some gud and lovely songs 
piya- thumbnail

Sony TV's Kehta hain dil.. Jee le Zara' trends No. 1 on Twitter

Kehta hain dil…Jee le zara starring Sangeeta Ghosh and Ruslaan Mumtaz in the lead creates a buzz among the fans, appreciating the topic nationwide.

Online Hindi Film
Watch Old & New Movies For Free! Get Access On Box TV Now.
Boxtv.com/Watch-Films-Online

Monday, August 19, 2013 | 11:26:31 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   12 Comments  |  2807 Views

Entertainment Television has captured the digital space with the premiere of Kehta hain dil…Jee le zara on August 15, 2013. The show starring Sangeeta Ghosh as the female lead, created a lot of buzz among the twitter fans becoming the No. 1 trending topic nationwide. Jee le zara was the No. 1 trending topic in India with over 7700 tweets and nearly 5.37 million people joining the conversation. The success of the show can be made out from this point that it was amongst the No. 1 trending topic twice on August 15.

The Jee le zara moment contest also helped propel its viewership. This is not all! The social space also buzzed with tweets from Bollywood celebrities. Abhishek BachchanPriyanka ChopraRitesh DeshmukhMini MathurNikhil Advani were amongst the many who congratulated and wished the show all the best. The digital medium is the new platform for show premieres, and SET has successfully used this medium with the launch of this show. So look out for more in this space.

piya- thumbnail

Sony TV's Kehta hain dil.. Jee le Zara' trends No. 1 on Twitter

Kehta hain dil…Jee le zara starring Sangeeta Ghosh and Ruslaan Mumtaz in the lead creates a buzz among the fans, appreciating the topic nationwide.

Online Hindi Film
Watch Old & New Movies For Free! Get Access On Box TV Now.
Boxtv.com/Watch-Films-Online

Monday, August 19, 2013 | 11:26:31 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   12 Comments  |  2807 Views

Entertainment Television has captured the digital space with the premiere of Kehta hain dil…Jee le zara on August 15, 2013. The show starring Sangeeta Ghosh as the female lead, created a lot of buzz among the twitter fans becoming the No. 1 trending topic nationwide. Jee le zara was the No. 1 trending topic in India with over 7700 tweets and nearly 5.37 million people joining the conversation. The success of the show can be made out from this point that it was amongst the No. 1 trending topic twice on August 15.

The Jee le zara moment contest also helped propel its viewership. This is not all! The social space also buzzed with tweets from Bollywood celebrities. Abhishek BachchanPriyanka ChopraRitesh DeshmukhMini MathurNikhil Advani were amongst the many who congratulated and wished the show all the best. The digital medium is the new platform for show premieres, and SET has successfully used this medium with the launch of this show. So look out for more in this space.

😃

piya- thumbnail
@ Reni: hehe mumma pa will b shocked k i m not following DD's show? ðŸ˜† but then they will understand ke i m still crazy for dd as i will watch maaneet on my pc ðŸ˜³ 

Abhi: Mujhse expect nahi kiya tha matlab?

@ Kriti: i know very few english songs dear ðŸ˜† i like everytime u touch , nothings gonna change my love for u, i wanna b old with u i wanna die lying in your arms, from this moment... 
Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piya-

@ Reni: hehe mumma pa will b shocked k i m not following DD's show? ðŸ˜† but then they will understand ke i m still crazy for dd as i will watch maaneet on my pc ðŸ˜³ 

Abhi: Mujhse expect nahi kiya tha matlab?

@ Kriti: i know very few english songs dear ðŸ˜† i like everytime u touch , nothings gonna change my love for u, i wanna b old with u i wanna die lying in your arms, from this moment... 

Didu i love the song u chosed for KOPL update dats why i asked u ðŸ˜³