DRASHTI DEEWANE #19 CC MEMBERS ONLY Contd to #20 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
okk guys me back...

@Kriti:- Do complain to d principle... they r teachers.. its deir duty to teach properly!!! 
u should watch Geet... u will nt be disappointed by Geet... its simply awesome.. nd Maaneet r d best!! ðŸ˜³

@Shaayari;- wah wah wah wah😃😳 
Taarika:- Me sach me lucky hoon ki mujhe tum mile... aur haan ainda kabhi apne aap ko batkismat kehna... I LOVE U... ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Neha10

Geet was pregnant so why world has any problem with it Didu 
geet's husband dev did a fake marriage with her and left her after spending a night dev was already married and moreover there was no witness of dev geet marriage apart frm geet's family memb who were stupid loosers they wanted to kill geet n her child but our tigress fought and then maan entered her life its a beautiful journey to understand what maaneet are u need to watch the serial Geet jaisa na koi serial hua hai aur na koi hoga NO COUPLE CAN MATCH THE BEAUTY OF MY MAANEET 
Didu and Reni - Have to go now. Will come back in half an our. 

Byeee love u muuahhh ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by piya-

whereas Rishbala ðŸ¤¢ no trust bus bahana chahiye ladne ka and to separate ðŸ˜¡

Dats true Didu. This Sultan track showing the strength of their relation ðŸ¤¢
@ all 

guys me going now pa is calling will cm back in a while love u all muahh stay blessed 
Originally posted by renjini263

okk guys me back...

@Kriti:- Do complain to d principle... they r teachers.. its deir duty to teach properly!!! 
u should watch Geet... u will nt be disappointed by Geet... its simply awesome.. nd Maaneet r d best!! ðŸ˜³

@Shaayari;- wah wah wah wah😃😳 
Taarika:- Me sach me lucky hoon ki mujhe tum mile... aur haan ainda kabhi apne aap ko batkismat kehna... I LOVE U... ðŸ˜ƒ

Yeah dear will complaint ðŸ˜Š I will watch Geet as now me too is xcited and curious to watch it ðŸ˜³ 
@Kriti:- Do watch nd tell us ðŸ˜ƒ will wait 4 u dear. come back soon ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by piya-

geet's husband dev did a fake marriage with her and left her after spending a night dev was already married and moreover there was no witness of dev geet marriage apart frm geet's family memb who were stupid loosers they wanted to kill geet n her child but our tigress fought and then maan entered her life its a beautiful journey to understand what maaneet are u need to watch the serial Geet jaisa na koi serial hua hai aur na koi hoga NO COUPLE CAN MATCH THE BEAUTY OF MY MAANEET 

Awww Di ðŸ˜³ I always admire ur love towards UR MANEET ðŸ˜³ 

I will watch it for sure now n let u knw tomorrow ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ƒ
@Shaayari:- okk byee dii.. come back soon... ðŸ˜³ 
I wanted to watch Adaalat today but these guests  dunno from where they come whenever i plan to watch something on tv ðŸ˜­