Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
okk guys me back...

@Kriti:- Do complain to d principle... they r teachers.. its deir duty to teach properly!!! 
u should watch Geet... u will nt be disappointed by Geet... its simply awesome.. nd Maaneet r d best!! ðŸ˜³

@Shaayari;- wah wah wah wah😃😳 
Taarika:- Me sach me lucky hoon ki mujhe tum mile... aur haan ainda kabhi apne aap ko batkismat kehna... I LOVE U... ðŸ˜ƒ
piya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha10

Geet was pregnant so why world has any problem with it Didu 

geet's husband dev did a fake marriage with her and left her after spending a night dev was already married and moreover there was no witness of dev geet marriage apart frm geet's family memb who were stupid loosers they wanted to kill geet n her child but our tigress fought and then maan entered her life its a beautiful journey to understand what maaneet are u need to watch the serial Geet jaisa na koi serial hua hai aur na koi hoga NO COUPLE CAN MATCH THE BEAUTY OF MY MAANEET 
Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Didu and Reni - Have to go now. Will come back in half an our. 

Byeee love u muuahhh ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤—
Neha10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya-

whereas Rishbala ðŸ¤¢ no trust bus bahana chahiye ladne ka and to separate ðŸ˜¡

Dats true Didu. This Sultan track showing the strength of their relation ðŸ¤¢
piya- thumbnail
@ all 

guys me going now pa is calling will cm back in a while love u all muahh stay blessed 
Neha10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: renjini263

okk guys me back...

@Kriti:- Do complain to d principle... they r teachers.. its deir duty to teach properly!!! 
u should watch Geet... u will nt be disappointed by Geet... its simply awesome.. nd Maaneet r d best!! ðŸ˜³

@Shaayari;- wah wah wah wah😃😳 
Taarika:- Me sach me lucky hoon ki mujhe tum mile... aur haan ainda kabhi apne aap ko batkismat kehna... I LOVE U... ðŸ˜ƒ

Yeah dear will complaint ðŸ˜Š I will watch Geet as now me too is xcited and curious to watch it ðŸ˜³ 
renjini263 thumbnail
@Kriti:- Do watch nd tell us ðŸ˜ƒ will wait 4 u dear. come back soon ðŸ˜³
Neha10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya-

geet's husband dev did a fake marriage with her and left her after spending a night dev was already married and moreover there was no witness of dev geet marriage apart frm geet's family memb who were stupid loosers they wanted to kill geet n her child but our tigress fought and then maan entered her life its a beautiful journey to understand what maaneet are u need to watch the serial Geet jaisa na koi serial hua hai aur na koi hoga NO COUPLE CAN MATCH THE BEAUTY OF MY MAANEET 

Awww Di ðŸ˜³ I always admire ur love towards UR MANEET ðŸ˜³ 

I will watch it for sure now n let u knw tomorrow ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ƒ
renjini263 thumbnail
@Shaayari:- okk byee dii.. come back soon... ðŸ˜³ 
piya- thumbnail
I wanted to watch Adaalat today but these guests  dunno from where they come whenever i plan to watch something on tv ðŸ˜­