Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhiya AT#157 *Mujhko Mila Tera Noor.. Sajna Teriya Mein Raanjana* (Page 96)

Bisweswar IF-Rockerz
Bisweswar
Bisweswar

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
wanted

Bisweswar IF-Rockerz
Bisweswar
Bisweswar

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
boss
.Chashmish. IF-Sizzlerz
.Chashmish.
.Chashmish.

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..mandy..

Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

I do hate for wat Abhay did with Alina, no two thoughts on tat Dead
But I cant like Pia either for being dishonest. She wanted to get out of a relation she could have been honest.
Exactly ! Why can't she just tell Jeh truth rather than keeping Him in delusion world where he was imagining there engagement Wacko I said to abhay how alina would when she finds out the truth but did she ever thought of Jeh ! 
Agreed Abhay had asked her  to keep their relation in secret but he didn ask her to date Jeh atleast. She could have said she doesn feel for him n walked out. But instead she chose to be his girlfriend before Mt College n her own sister even Dead 
I love Abhiya but they were flawed big time. In Abhay's case I hate the way he used Alina's innocence for his own selfish gain n Pia just toyed around with the boys.
Cvs ruined abhiya's character , especially after season 2 Ouch but oh boy , I was so upset seeing panchi ! I simply loved the women panchi was before leap , and after leap all got horribly ruined Dead
Oh yeah abhiya are definately flawed couple for sure and with these flaws they were perfect of reachi ther LOL
.Chashmish. IF-Sizzlerz
.Chashmish.
.Chashmish.

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Rosh u left? Confused
Na . Was reading upd . Sorry LOL
BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Hey Mampi Big smile How r u?
Rosh I agree she never gave Kabir a ray of hope later but wat she did with him was real bad. She shd have told him she wants to end it coz she never had romantic feelings for him rather than tell him he didn trust her. Ok she mentioned trust. Agreed she was hurt. But y didn she tell the real reason she didn want to be with him? She had already started falling for Abhay during that Danish fiasco n even before she imagined Abhay all over the place n she was happily proclaiming her love for him. I love Abhiya as a couple but both they were not really honest n tats something I didn like in both of them.
I did love Pia when she stood by her family after the dandiya night where Abhay blindly asks her to trust him but she chose Misha over him. I loved her for tat.
.Chashmish. IF-Sizzlerz
.Chashmish.
.Chashmish.

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Pretty late now , bye Manu di Hug
And hello hi bye bye mampi LOL
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
oh my Mandy is again explaining why she hates pia LOL LOL
BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

Cvs ruined abhiya's character , especially after season 2 Ouch but oh boy , I was so upset seeing panchi ! I simply loved the women panchi was before leap , and after leap all got horribly ruined Dead
Oh yeah abhiya are definately flawed couple for sure and with these flaws they were perfect of reachi ther LOL
Yeah me too Rosh! I really liked Panchi n disliked her to the core post leap Dead I agree her two failed relationships had made her bitter but tat didn give her a right to fool around with boys. Watever ppl may say abt Neel but it was Panchi who is responsible for his state.

Go to top