Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhiya AT#157 *Mujhko Mila Tera Noor.. Sajna Teriya Mein Raanjana* (Page 95)

.Chashmish. IF-Sizzlerz
.Chashmish.
.Chashmish.

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..mandy..

Yeah wat Abhay did was wrong Rosh but there r times when I really dislike Pia for playing around with others.

That's true but was overdoing  , I really felt bad for piya Ouch he lied to her and went to alina's home , preferred alina always over her and kept making false promises to alina while there extremely PDA act ! Dead U mean piya with Jeh right ? Yeah that was equally disgusting ! 

.Chashmish. IF-Sizzlerz
.Chashmish.
.Chashmish.

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Abhay's reaction to piya's answer were worth watching ! ROFL
.Chashmish. IF-Sizzlerz
.Chashmish.
.Chashmish.

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

I do hate for wat Abhay did with Alina, no two thoughts on tat Dead
But I cant like Pia either for being dishonest. She wanted to get out of a relation she could have been honest.
Exactly ! Why can't she just tell Jeh truth rather than keeping Him in delusion world where he was imagining there engagement Wacko I said to abhay how alina would when she finds out the truth but did she ever thought of Jeh ! 
BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
No Rosh. I mean yeah wat she did with jeh was wrong too. Jeh being evil doesn justify Pia's act. She knew she was misleading Jeh to believe she belonged to him. Maybe we dont feel as much bad for Jeh coz he turned out to be sick Dead

I am talking abt Kabir. Kabir may have propsed to her in a drunken state but he didn force her to accept. She accepted it coz Abhay egged her on. Later she accuses him of ruining Maya's life. Ok she misunderstood. Fine. But when Kabir didn trust her everyone screamed foul. If one has to be in Kabir's place they can probably understand his POV. How would he trust a girl who never returned his affection but who accepted his proposal? He himself saw the way she looked at Abhay. N then Danish had given such an image abt himself abt being an ideal bro how would he suspect him? He had known Danish all his life but he barely knew Pia. Danish said Pia threw herself at him n he had seen many times the way Pia longed to be close to Abhay.Then Misha is also equally guilty. She also treated Pia badly tat time n only after she realised her innocense did she go back to her. Kabir did tat too. When Kabir asked her sorry n asked if they could be together Pia said she cant be with him coz he didn trust her! Did she ever give Kabir any reason to trust her? She always wanted Abhay. I would have really admired Pia if she had said that there cant be such feelings b/w them rather than turn it on him. I will always be disgusted with her for this. She escaped out of the relation putting the blame on Kabir when there had never really been a relationship b/w them bcoz of her feelings for Abhay.
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

I do hate for wat Abhay did with Alina, no two thoughts on tat Dead
But I cant like Pia either for being dishonest. She wanted to get out of a relation she could have been honest.
Exactly ! Why can't she just tell Jeh truth rather than keeping Him in delusion world where he was imagining there engagement Wacko I said to abhay how alina would when she finds out the truth but did she ever thought of Jeh ! 
Agreed Abhay had asked her  to keep their relation in secret but he didn ask her to date Jeh atleast. She could have said she doesn feel for him n walked out. But instead she chose to be his girlfriend before Mt College n her own sister even Dead 
I love Abhiya but they were flawed big time. In Abhay's case I hate the way he used Alina's innocence for his own selfish gain n Pia just toyed around with the boys.
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Rosh u left? Confused
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Ouch
.Chashmish. IF-Sizzlerz
.Chashmish.
.Chashmish.

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

No Rosh. I mean yeah wat she did with jeh was wrong too. Jeh being evil doesn justify Pia's act. She knew she was misleading Jeh to believe she belonged to him. Maybe we dont feel as much bad for Jeh coz he turned out to be sick Dead

I am talking abt Kabir. Kabir may have propsed to her in a drunken state but he didn force her to accept. She accepted it coz Abhay egged her on. Later she accuses him of ruining Maya's life. Ok she misunderstood. Fine. But when Kabir didn trust her everyone screamed foul. If one has to be in Kabir's place they can probably understand his POV. How would he trust a girl who never returned his affection but who accepted his proposal? He himself saw the way she looked at Abhay. N then Danish had given such an image abt himself abt being an ideal bro how would he suspect him? He had known Danish all his life but he barely knew Pia. Danish said Pia threw herself at him n he had seen many times the way Pia longed to be close to Abhay.Then Misha is also equally guilty. She also treated Pia badly tat time n only after she realised her innocense did she go back to her. Kabir did tat too. When Kabir asked her sorry n asked if they could be together Pia said she cant be with him coz he didn trust her! Did she ever give Kabir any reason to trust her? She always wanted Abhay. I would have really admired Pia if she had said that there cant be such feelings b/w them rather than turn it on him. I will always be disgusted with her for this. She escaped out of the relation putting the blame on Kabir when there had never really been a relationship b/w them bcoz of her feelings for Abhay.
Yeah that's true , but Jeh somehow turned that sick Becuse of piya nd ofcourse his hatred towards abhay which is natural LOL
I agree Manu di , that kabir had his own pov for not believing piya but after that piya never gave kabir false hopes and I love her for that but I so wish could have given true reason that could never having feelings for him rather putting a blame on him . I was surprised to see kabir was still behind piya afterall all that LOL I still don't understand why she sayed a yes to kabir when he proposed her ... Just Becuse abhay told her Confused if I were in piya's place , I would have definately slapped abhay for that ROFL

Go to top