Abhiya AT#157 *Mujhko Mila Tera Noor.. Sajna Teriya Mein Raanjana* - Page 36

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ..mandy..

Yeah Tanzie Urvi had told me how dumb Asad was 😆 Everytime Zoya tried to expose Tanveer he would slam her down 😛 even though the truth was staring in the face. When the show was started n I saw the montage I was disappointed bigtime! two brothers falling for the same girl was cliche 🤢 Thank God Ayaan loves Humeira n not Zoya.

yes i used to like Asad in the beginning but thn 😳 ðŸ¥± he is sometimes good but sometimes ðŸ¥± me too im so happy they changed it into Ayaan n humaira.. i actually like them a new ayaan is such a good actor.. lot better than previous one.

btw, when will u update?
Bye Rosh 😳

Tanzie I saw an article where a producer enters the show n he hates RK for some reason. But I dont understand one thing. Controversies boost filmi career. So RK shd have gained more sympathy n become a public hero once Sultan is exposed na? So it doesn make sense for me 😕 Ppl started relating to Sallu better when his stormy love life came into picture n all the tragic stuff came out. Till then ppl thought he is an abusing womanizer na? If u remember it was his movie 'Tere Naam' tat catapulted him to fame coz audience could relate to his tragic image. Even Sanjay Dutt too. When he did Vaastav his character got sympathy coz teh hero was dragged into the bad world against his will.

In kannada there's this actor u know. His name is Darshan. He had abused his wife n she had lodged a complaint n she was all over the news. This guy was arrested too but then she took the complaint back. She accused him of abusing her n cheating on her with a heroine. She belonged to an influential family n she got tat heroine thrown out of Kannada Film Industry. Too much of a mess. Anyways this hero's movie released few days after this mishap n lo! It became a super duper hit 😲
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

yes i used to like Asad in the beginning but thn 😳 ðŸ¥± he is sometimes good but sometimes ðŸ¥± me too im so happy they changed it into Ayaan n humaira.. i actually like them a new ayaan is such a good actor.. lot better than previous one.

btw, when will u update?
Yeah Vikrant Massey is a much better actor n I wonder y he wasn taken before 😆 Infact Ayaan Humera make a nice pair n I could never imagine Ayaan Zoya 😳 I liked this guy when he was in BV too 😳

Hopefully tomo 😆
Me off now 😆 Since I have got the mood lemme write 😆 Gn sd tc 🤗 Edited by ..mandy.. - 10 years ago
@Mandy, thats because any publicity is good publicity 😆 but here i guess the one producer he will find will make his life difficult as RK has history with him
Maybe Tanzie 😆 But still RK is a superstar. Anyways lets see how it turns out.
Originally posted by ..mandy..

Yeah Vikrant Massey is a much better actor n I wonder y he wasn taken before 😆 Infact Ayaan Humera make a nice pair n I could never imagine Ayaan Zoya 😳 I liked this guy when he was in BV too 😳

Hopefully tomo 😆

ha urvi told me he was good in BV too but i didn see him before. saw him in lootera and he is very good. he is good as ayaan too n i like his chem with humaira..

bye dear.. tc
Completed 15400 posts 😃 Am off. Bye Tanzie 🤗
Originally posted by vmpy

ishu aur bata tu student hay?

haan..B.A honours 1st year..aur tu?