Ramayan

WU 18th August- Ram Lakshman trapped in Nagpaash (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

Even I felt absence of Vibishan as awkard..guess cost cutting techniques and it felt like somehow they r trying to wrap up the show...Confused

If they wanna cut costs, they can do away w/ Jambavan & Angad - those 2 right now have peripheral importance.  Jambavan hardly did any fighting, while Angad killed rank & file warriors, which they're not gonna show, since they skipped the death of Ravan's other sons.

But Vibheeshan is vital - is Jambavan gonna tell Rama about Indrajit's Nikumbila yagna, which was top secret and only Ravan & Vibhishan knew?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukulnneeiill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 18th August- Ram Lakshman trapped in Nagpaash (Page 2)" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
ya who knows ..may be the actor playing vibishan was not available..hope they show him next epi onwards

Edited by nneeiill - 19 August 2013 at 12:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
@piu :  a cap suitable to the title of ur written update

manzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Thanks Neilu addedSmile

nneeiill

SanaJasmine

IF-Rockerz

SanaJasmine

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
thanx for the detailed update piu...it's a fast pace epi...n interesting ones...love the epi...

manzilmukul

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

So they skipped the death of Ravan's & Kumbhakarna's sons, and went straight to Indrajit?  If they're in a hurry, why even show today's battle - they could have directly gone to the Nikumbila yagna and Lakshman and the vanaras disrupting it, and gone to his death next week.

But I'll bet - they'll skip Indrajit downing Lakshman w/ his shakti

P.S.  I just watched the episode right now online, and it was shabbily done.  I mean, has the guy playing Vibhishan quit the show?  B'cos the conversation b/w Rama & Jambavan on Kumbhakarna's death was nothing short of bizarre.  It would have made sense had Rama been condoling Vibhishan.  But if Vibhishan is not there, for whatever reason, why not just skip the part?

In fact, Vibhishan is making very scarce appearances.  In most Ramayans, he's always on Rama's side and in the thick of things, but in this serial, he's rarely been seen in battle, and it's Jambavan who always advises Rama.  Vibhishan made a brief appearance last week when he approached Kumbhakarna, but other than that, I don't recall seeing him since the war started.  Will they show him being crowned Lankesh after Ravan gets killed?  I wouldn't bet on it.

The battle scene b/w Lakshman & Indrajeet was great.  But Indrajeet's laughs were horrible - while Vijay Bhatia has improved since the time he played Bharat, some of his acting today was subpar

I'm not surprised they get told its ending soon and then they rush through it all. Maybe they should have given few weeks to finish it properly. To rush the ending seems pointless.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top