Reactions after the promo - 21st August, 2013 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sari26

First my reaction watching the promo was ..😲..WHt really Life okk gave us a promo ..itne meherbaan humpe..πŸ˜†

Then it was like this ..😳

and now I am like this 

All of us are in LaLa LandπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by suj01

Even I do not want her to spare Raghu that easily but you never know, the jungle situation might just let their anger melt down
Promo se it is evident that Raghu's anger has eloped away in the air. And they did not visit the goldsmith because I could see the ghungroos on her right ankle area. But he did take her to the doc because she had a gauge wrapped around her wound.😊

All of us are in LaLa LandπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Today, I feel like a proud user of my Username. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by LaLaLand.rd

Promo se it is evident that Raghu's anger has eloped away in the air. And they did not visit the goldsmith because I could see the ghungroos on her right ankle area. But he did take her to the doc because she had a gauge wrapped around her wound.😊

but tht gauge also don't appear like a  doctor's bandage to me ..πŸ˜•...kya pata  may be Raghu himself has done the Doctorgiri there ..πŸ˜†
Edited by sari26 - 10 years ago

Raghu's anger has eloped away but Antara still seems to be miffed at him

The ghunghroo is on left ankle and and right one is bandaged

Today, I feel like a proud user of my Username. πŸ˜†

Yes Rachel...Everyone is in your land todayπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by suj01 - 10 years ago
So I  wake up late and the first thing I do is check the forum and see the promo and I am doing the dance!!! but need a few more minutes to wake up. Our Raghu is fulltoo chance pe dance, removing the hair from her forehand, gently caressing herπŸ˜†

Are you also waiting for Sunday to end?πŸ˜†
yes i am waiting for that hahah

Raghu's anger has eloped away but Antara still seems to be miffed at him

The ghunghroo is on left ankle and and right one is bandaged

Yes. Antara seems to be miffed but I guess on something else. Not the dance incident.
And, My bad Suj!πŸ˜› I made a boo-boo.πŸ˜† I'm really bad with directions, i.e., left and right and I still use my hands. πŸ˜†  Hence, the mistake.😳
tik...tik...tik...waiting waiting πŸ˜†