Do Dil Ek Jaan

New Promo Pics (Page 8)

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Catatonic_Cat

abhi abhi dekhaLOL

Yeah definitely she has the other ghunghroo on her feet, also it looks like its raghu's rumaal on her feet

While she does indeed placidly allow him to look at her wound, the previous scene she shrugged off his arm from her shoulder(Raghu chance pe danceLOL)

yeah she was indeed lying behosh , that means our man would have carried herDay Dreaming, backless blouse and all

It is indeed raining, no wonder he's parting her flick, he's obsessed with her wet hairROFL since the first episode, he's like finally I get to touch her hairROFL

Dont you think he is doing too many chance pe dances LOL
LMAOO you go straight to what you think it should be... dont even think of the other option LOL
ROFLLL at the hair waali line.. I thought he was trying to make sure her head is secure LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cat.

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Dont you think he is doing too many chance pe dances LOL
LMAOO you go straight to what you think it should be... dont even think of the other option LOL
ROFLLL at the hair waali line.. I thought he was trying to make sure her head is secure LOL
[/QUOTE]

Yes yes our man Raghu in his mind and even to antara has declared that he's her mardLOL, so he's literally building a bridge of dreams with his chance pe dances

I think I should seriously write a script for one of the production houses, the show will be a super hitROFL, just kidding

That head is secure could be the right option but I cant get past his obsession with her wet hairLOL, like how he literally drowns himself looking at herLOL

-Gaganjot-

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
He's her mard? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
LMFAOOO
Yes I think you should write.. show tho super hit ho jayega... and we will see the story end in two days at the speed you go LOL

LMAO maybe am being greedy I want a longer PRomo so we can analyze some more ROFL

Aaj tho truck se jump marenge LOL

Cat.

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged

He told her na, tumhe ek mard ki zaroorat hain teri zindagi mein and she said tum and he said haan mainLOL

Yes my story will be over in  2daysLOL oh but what a spectacular story it will be
  Yeah me too longer promo, though I just wish they give us prmos every week, the forum is so much funLOL
yeah first Rahu is going to be a little pissed off but afte umping off the truck and rolling, he's going to be happy happyLOL

-Gaganjot-

Go to top