Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishbala SS- Junoon Tere Ishq Ka (Part 15 page 41) 21/10 Completed. (Page 37)

Cold-Fire IF-Rockerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karamjeet

Awesome...i just read all parts nd they r Out standing ; Awesome ...plzzz post next part soon...
Thanks for commenting...keep reading!!!

Cold-Fire IF-Rockerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Janani24

nice update Thanks!!!! dear thank god now they r marriedSmile rishab was so sweet when he fought for MadhuSmileSmile n took her along and rajveer too decided to come to RM for dipali that is so sweetSmile continue soon Smile Ofcourse!!!!
Cold-Fire IF-Rockerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by singhshailesh86

nice update Thanks!!!
love the every scenes of rk & madhu , happy finally marriag sampan ho gayi
happy rishabh ace the evil creature balraj Smile
hope kundra family accept madhu as rishabh wife
thanks for pm & continue soonBig smile
Cold-Fire IF-Rockerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by titli4love

Hope madhu wl confess her love soon n Kundra family wl be ok wid their marriage.
Cold-Fire IF-Rockerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by revti21

Wow rishbala mariage...i really hpe kundras accept...already she is worried...bt den why mahan was angry...
Cold-Fire IF-Rockerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Part 14

It was five days after Rishbala's marriage. Madhu woke up earlier than usual. She had already decided that today anyhow she has to confess her love to RK, since she could not bear the pain that is visible in his eyes. Although he never forced himself on her, she understood that she was not a complete wife from him.

Madhu turned on the bed towards RK. She smiled seeing the cute smile on his face. This was her daily routine: To wake up and start her day with seeing RK's cute smile. Madhu went near the couch and sat on it. Slowly she caressed his face. Suddenly she felt an extreme urge to peck on RK's cheeks. She bent down and placed light kiss on his face and ran away blushing.

RK was damn busy today since it was the result out day. He quickly had his breakfast and after being wished "All the best" by everyone especially his Madhu, he left.

Madhu was busy in the kitchen when the doorbell rang. She quickly ran to the hall when she heard RK's voice. He was literally screaming, "Mom, Dad, Di, Madhu...jaldi aao...I am so happy today."

When finally everyone was there, he blurted out the news. He not only passed in the CSE but also he ranked 11th in the examination. Everyone was too happy with this news. RK was congratulated by all and Mohan hugged him saying, "I am proud of you my son!!"

Finally everyone left and only Madhu was standing in the hall. RK slowly advanced towards her and suddenly hugged her tightly. Madhu although surprised at first but hugged him back. RK said, "Madhu, tum meri lucky charm ho. Tumhare aate hi meri zindagi chamakne lagi hai. I love you Madhu."

M- I love you too Rishabjee.

When both of them realised what Madhu just uttered out, they pulled apart. Madhu blushed and turned her back towards RK.

RK- Madhu, tumne abhi abhi kya kaha?

M- Maine?? Maine to kuch nahi kaha Rishabjee.

RK- Jhooth mat bolo Madhu, maine suna tumne kya kaha..

M- Fir mujhse kyun puch rahe hai?

RK- Kyunki main tumhare muhse yeh ek aur baar sunna chahta hoon.

M- Maine kuch nahi kaha to aap kya sunna chahte hai?

RK made her turn towards him and asked, "Madhu, kyat um sach mein mujhse pyaar karti ho?????"

Madhu looked down blushing and said, "Haan..."

RK hugged her tightly and said, "I knew it Madhu ki tum bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho...I am sooo happy...I love you very very much Madhu.."

Madhu smiled and said, "I love you too Rishabjee.."

RK- Ab bas ek hi cheez badalni hai

M-Kya?

RK- Aaj se, balki abhi se tum mujhe Rishabjee nahi sirf Rishab aur tum kahogi.

M- Aaisa kaise ho sakta hai? Main aapko aapke naam se..

RK- Haan tum mujhe mere naam se hi pukarogi samjhi??

M- Theek hai...Rishab...

RK smiled and placed a kiss on her cheek. Madhu was blushing profusely. RK smirked seeing her blush and whisper near her ear, "Abhi se itna sharma rahi ho?? Fir aaj raat ke baad to tum tamatar ban jaogi!!"

Madhu's eyes widened in astonishment and RK grinned seeing that. Madhu pushed him back and ran in the kitchen. Throughout the whole day Madhu kept blushing seeing her "Rishabjee" which went unnoticed by all except Deepali. After lunch Deepali caught Madhu in th kitchen and asked, "Kya baat hai Bhabhijee aaj to aapke gal kuch jyada hi laal laal lag rahe hai?"

M- Bhabhi aap mujhe bhabhi kyun keh rahi hai?

D- Kyunki aap mere bhai ki patni ho yani meri bhabhi...so ab bataiyee Bhabhi aap itna sharma kyun rahi hai?

M- Wo...aaj maine...Rishabjee...mera matlab hai...Rishab ko I love you kaha...

D- WHAT!!!!! Are you serious?? Sach mein tumne Rishu ke i love you kaha?? Oh my god bhabhi...Congratulations!!! Finally mere bhai ko uska pyaar mil hi gaya...

Madhu smiled seeing Deepali so excited. After some time Deepali suggested some ways to woo RK on their unofficial suhagraat today.

When RK entered the room, he was left astonished. The room was beautifully covered with red and white flowers, and same combination curtains. It had a beautiful smell and in the centre was sitting his lady love, Madhu. RK smiled and advanced towards her. Seeing him, Madhu got up and went near the window. RK back hugged her and lightly kissed on her nape. The he softly asked her, "Kya tum in sab ke liye taiyaar ho?"

Madhu slowly nodded her head in a positive manner but a still unconvinced RK asked her, "Sure??"

M- Isse jyada sure main kabhi nahi thi.

RK smiled and started to roam his lips on Madhu's neck and shoulder blade. He turned her towards him and planted a kiss on her forehead. Madhu closed her eyes and was gifted two soft kisses on both her eyelids. RK started to shower kisses all over her face except her lips. His lips were making Madhu wilder. Finally RK moved his lips towards Madhu's lips and planted a soft, gentle kiss on it. Madhu opened her lips to give him full access and their tongues interlinked. RK moved his hand on Madhu's waist and clutched it tightly. Madhu placed her one hand around RK's neck and the other on his perfectly carved chest.

They pulled apart when they were out of breath. Madhu looked down blushing red. RK lifted her face up and again started kissing her. This time it was more like a hungry one. He at first nuzzled at Madhu's lips and then slowly gave small bites on her lips. After they pulled apart Madhu went complete red and RK smiled seeing her. He slowly unwind her saree from her perfectly curved body and threw it aside. He picked her up and placed her on the bed. Madhu interlinked her fingers with his and whispered, "I love you." RK, before burying his face in Madhu's skin spoke, "I love you too Madhu."

It was a month since Rishbala's marriage. They were now a happily married couple. RK had got a job of lectureship in his choice of college. After working for a month it was the day of his salary. He brought the salary home and asked Mohan to take it. But Mohan denied it saying, "Beta tum kamaane lage ho yehi mere liye kaafi hai, mujhe nahi chahiye tumhari salary, isse tum apne paas rakho aur apne liye kharcho."

Madhu was reading a magazine when RK pulled her and made her sit on the bed.

M- Kya hua Rishab, iss tarah kyun le aaye?

RK- Ssshhh, bohot bolti ho, main tumhare liye kuch laaya hoon.

He sat near Madhu's feet and took her right leg on his lap.

M- Rishab , kya kar rahe ho?

RK- Tumhare liye ek tohfa hai.

He tied an anklet around her feet which he brought for her. Madhu looked in awe. RK spoke, "Nayi naukri hai na, issiliye chandi ke hi laa paya, lekin wada hai, ekdin tumhe issi tarah ke sone ke payal la doonga."

M- (in a chocked voice) Mujhe isse koi fark nahi padta hai ki yeh chandi ke hai ya sone ke...inmein tumhara pyaar hai, wahi mere liye kaafi hai, thank you.

RK got up and hugged her and said, "I love you." Madhu hugged him back and said, "I love you too." Their hug was broken when madhu's phone rang. She picked up the call.

Precap: Madhu's face became pale after she received the call. Who was the caller?

Sorry for the mistakes...

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

-AMBER-Khush13sneha.98vishti04VIBS_PMmalar3Monics316kainturakirannshahtalatiJerry11baldRAONE8zelja89aliyaangelmimibmrinku06ARMBship13chiki143kaustavimeiejrishbalaaDarkAngelbikeshsngh03revti21lovermgvishti4evaflowing_riversaakhi01arunsunita_gmClara20Crazy_Arshishweta2728lwrimaforeverAzraZaidiuma88.Harini.Syed695christobelleSh_AbhiyaCroppedHorizon.Meenahpunam2712janu_2006Forever_Komalmeenji22asyaarshiloverSHINYSHREYAkg15silent.desire-DZ-

christobelle IF-Rockerz
christobelle
christobelle

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
nice ff
waiting for the next
kg15 IF-Sizzlerz
kg15
kg15

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
loved it..
twisty precap..