SBB - Asad/Zoe/Najma/Dilshoo (Page 6)

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hsvs

Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Much a needed MU LOL too much of romance LOL Kuch toh Aghast and rona dhona hona chahiyeh ROFL 

No rona dhona yaar. Asad has already cried a lot Sleepy LOL He needs to teach Imran and Bhaiseena a lesson now LOL

@ Ankie, and Shreya -- MU achha hai; jhagda and argument bhi achha hai! 

But please no more rona dhona - atleast for Asad! Aur kitna rulayenge! Can we have our angry young man (WITH SHORT HAIR and preferably a stubble) back??Big smile

@Vicky, darling, how are you? been a very long time - have been way too busy with work and home! 
TFS for the update Smile

Exactly! That's what even I want. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikMoronsKiMallika

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Originally posted by Ankita.M

I honestly don't think Shalini and Surbhi were serious LOL. I can't see a misunderstanding or issue come out if it for AsYa, at the most it will be a difference of opinion but the way they've developed and built on their understanding, it'll be nothing honestly. This track doesn't seem to be one which revolves around affecting them at all. 

BTW just saying, KSG and Neha both were talking slowly because there was another shooting going on the set, you could hear it LOL
yes and it seems that he did an emotional scene.because i saw some glycerine in his eyes.LOL.but i may be wrong though.

CanadianChikMoronsKiMallika

penfriend28 IF-Dazzler
penfriend28
penfriend28

there will be no mu between asya...
i think this track is for revelation of tanveer pregnancy...

look at bright side ..we can get rid of that bili completely...
asad please kill her this time...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikThithliDhostMoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by farhajt

Nooo Zoya apne nikah ki jaldi me tamatar ki ketchup bani hi samjho haha Zoya is to be in big mess but i guess now people are going to wish Tannu on the screen Big smile

Yaar, ye mohabbat aur Nikaah waale pataa nahiin apni excitement mein sabkaa Nikaah karwaane kyun nikal padte hain?LOL

CanadianChikThithliDhoststarsinmyeyes

farhajt Goldie
farhajt
farhajt

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jujube

Originally posted by farhajt

Nooo Zoya apne nikah ki jaldi me tamatar ki ketchup bani hi samjho haha Zoya is to be in big mess but i guess now people are going to wish Tannu on the screen Big smile

ya tannu is much needed now ..Smile

haha see if GUL takes  the same 6 months sweet time to show Tannu now haha as Tannu ke jaane me dair lagi toh aaane me bhi lagegi aur bolo parallelism Big smile

CanadianChikA.Hajnal

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Vicky Ma'am...Karan ki galti nahi hai...he is still in shock after sharing his beautiful dining table with HaseenaLOL...but by the looks of it, Zoe is dead meat...bring on the fightLOL

Lol, Karan looked out of place. Bolne ke liye bol raha tha bechaara. LOL... Zoe is repeating her character's basic flaw - IMPULSE. 

Of all the times we screamed our lungs out asking him to trust her...he chooses to do it now...It's sad...Ouch...Karan is in shock ma'am...I am telling you..that guy has endured the worst of QH..and when he thought it couldn't get any worse...bam!!!LOL

That HILARIOUS moment when you recall how Karan reacts to the word - Judaai!ROFL

He has had it..I am positiveLOL...the entire show is based on messing up Asad's life...LOL

CanadianChikThithliDhostA.Hajnal

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

I honestly don't think Shalini and Surbhi were serious LOL. I can't see a misunderstanding or issue come out if it for AsYa, at the most it will be a difference of opinion but the way they've developed and built on their understanding, it'll be nothing honestly. This track doesn't seem to be one which revolves around affecting them at all. 

BTW just saying, KSG and Neha both were talking slowly because there was another shooting going on the set, you could hear it LOL

Arre, Ankita. MU ho ya na ho, dhamaaka zaroor hogaa .LOL...I just want Zoe to slow down coz she really is acting an excited Punjoo aunty who wants everyone to get married. 

I heard the shooting but i just felt Karan looked not-in-the-mood-to-talk as such. Just my observation  and i could be totally wrong.LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikThithliDhostA.Hajnal.SoHu.LivingfreeMisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --starstruck--

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Much a needed MU LOL too much of romance LOL Kuch toh Aghast and rona dhona hona chahiyeh ROFL 

but if Asad says any rash words to my joya baby naaa Angry ROFL

Accha? Aur Zoe jo match-making mein deewani hoke Najma ka band bajaane mein lagee hui hai,woh?LOL

Sadie - I am OVER with your Jooyaa bayby Angry And I DECLARE she is NOT the perfect Wife for my baby Asad Angry Angry 

LOL LOL ROFL

And yes HE SHOULD SAY SO. Sleepy #Again #Big Time Sleepy #Pushing her to the walll and tell her those words again and again and again Day Dreaming (kya aghast hoga Day Dreaming)

Vicky Maam - Sadie and I - Forever War - Her Joyaa with My Asad LOL LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikA.Hajnal.SoHu.MoronsKiMallika

Go to top