Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SBB - Asad/Zoe/Najma/Dilshoo (Page 29)

jujube Goldie
jujube
jujube

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Don't underestimate the power of Asad's testosterone and Zoe's hormone rate!

Apne leads pe ittnaa bhi bharosaa nahin hai? What is happening to this fandom!Pinch

Bharosa karne layak kuch cheez kiya hai kya un dono ne kabhiAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndusnotCanadianChikMoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
@ Dee and Shreya. 

Zoe ne agar turn OFF hone se inkaar kar diyaa, toh Asad ba keh hi nahiin paayega. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LivingfreeGoodyTwoShoes

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Ok i see that Vicky is here..Can you or anyone else answer this question?LOL
Aren't these idiots even thinking why Nikhat broke the engagement just days before the marriage esp. when she is supposed to love the wimp? Even if she is over him and moved on, shouldn't they show a lil sensitivity and wait for things to cool off before fixing the marriage? Are they that thick in the head?Sleepy
 Am really curious as to how Asad is so casually having lunch with that draculaAngryLOL

Ohho... kab samjhogi tum? If Asad, Zoe and Co start thinking all this, toh DRAMA kahaan se aayega? TRPs = Lack of logical thinking in leads. So, that we can go round and round and round the Mulberry bush!ROFL

I will explain it to you. 
Zoe = Over excited due to Asad ke six-packs feel and Nikaah ki khushi.
Asad = Behen ke pyaar ki majboori,
Dilshoo- Aulaad nalayak hai, issliye DNA ki sharam ki majboori.

Wink
Lol..I actually understand Zoya's reaction man..She always views the world from rose tinted glasses..She is nasamaj and stupidLOL But whats up with Asad man? Doesn't he care enough about his sister?LOL He knows how horrible Haseena is yet he just went ahead and fixed the marriage? Did anyone there even bother to know why the engagement broke in the first place? They just assumed its Nikhat's fault..I hope Ayaan blasts them cos its his turn to break furnitureLOL 

CanadianChikMoronsKiMallikaGoodyTwoShoes

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Broken Heart

Originally posted by sujataraje

@vicky tere vichaar nahi aaye SA wale article par...LOL
you should have commented yaarROFL

Hainn? Main uspar kaise comment kar saktee hoon, Dee? Remember my 50+ page INVERTED TRUTH waala post? Kya haal kiyaa tha mera members ne? LOL... they were behaving as though maine unki zameen-jaayedaad chhheen li hai. Cry

Issliye maine li hai shapath ki main abb nahiin karungi Karan-Surbhi par khapat. 
kya vick tune mera dil tod diyaCryBroken HeartLOL
yahi par kah de kuchh..kaleje me thand pad jaayegiLOL

MoronsKiMallikaLivingfree

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by jujube

Don't underestimate the power of Asad's testosterone and Zoe's hormone rate!

Apne leads pe ittnaa bhi bharosaa nahin hai? What is happening to this fandom!Pinch

Bharosa karne layak kuch cheez kiya hai kya un dono ne kabhiAngry

Arre? Almost kiss toh kiyaa tha na! Asad zameen par comfortable nahiin tha, issliye ussne Zoe ko neeche utaar diyaa tha.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IndusnotCanadianChikjujubeLivingfreeGoodyTwoShoes

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged

@ Dee and Shreya. 

Zoe ne agar turn OFF hone se inkaar kar diyaa, toh Asad ba keh hi nahiin paayega. ROFL

Aur dono bhavnao mein beh jaayenge. LOL

MoronsKiMallikaGoodyTwoShoes

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _vineeta_

Thanks Vicky,

Just get over with this track of Imran and Najma, Neha cant act no wonder Karan is least interested as scene between them shows it. Neha is happy to get screen time, but not justifying with it, its really sad. She has been in industry long and not showing any improvement.

Zoya should be bashed, loving Dilshaad in this whole track. She was most apprehensive in this deal where Asad forgot Haseena Bi's face it seems and Nikhat's talk where she told him how muc she love him, to be fine with almost no apprehension..

Hey Vinzie! Long time, butter!Hug

Quite contrary to popular opinion, i feel Neha is a below average actress - her face does not move beyond being cute or being pathetically sorry. Najma's character does not work well for me, either. 

Zoe is being blindly fairytale-ish, forgetting that every man is not Asad and not every mom-in-law is Dilshoo. Asad is trying to trust Zoe's judgment and is weakened by Najma's love. Dilshoo hai aulaad ke aage majboor...SENTIMENTS! GAH!Ouch
Vicky, I am vacationing in India right now. My luck, caught up with some part of thursday and friday episodes on QH marathon on Saturday. Was literally appalled by bro-sis scene it was horribly plain and Neha in crying and with dark circles in those beltedsuits, made it worse. QH should fire their costume designer, she look fat in belted dress didnt bother much so far as her screen presence was bare minimumOuch
Zoya apni shaadi mein to bhaag jaati hai aur doosre ki shaadi mein bani hai, Abdullah beganaLOL Asad character i takng 180 degree turn and hating that, hope Dilshaad atleast remember Haeena Bi's face, she insulted her so badly in Walima afterall and please spare us with Haseena's lame sugary sorry and all..

I wont be able to watch next four days, cant believe my good luck as surely wont miss QH's this track..

CanadianChikMoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Ok i see that Vicky is here..Can you or anyone else answer this question?LOL
Aren't these idiots even thinking why Nikhat broke the engagement just days before the marriage esp. when she is supposed to love the wimp? Even if she is over him and moved on, shouldn't they show a lil sensitivity and wait for things to cool off before fixing the marriage? Are they that thick in the head?Sleepy
 Am really curious as to how Asad is so casually having lunch with that draculaAngryLOL

Ohho... kab samjhogi tum? If Asad, Zoe and Co start thinking all this, toh DRAMA kahaan se aayega? TRPs = Lack of logical thinking in leads. So, that we can go round and round and round the Mulberry bush!ROFL

I will explain it to you. 
Zoe = Over excited due to Asad ke six-packs feel and Nikaah ki khushi.
Asad = Behen ke pyaar ki majboori,
Dilshoo- Aulaad nalayak hai, issliye DNA ki sharam ki majboori.

Wink
Lol..I actually understand Zoya's reaction man..She always views the world from rose tinted glasses..She is nasamaj and stupidLOL But whats up with Asad man? Doesn't he care enough about his sister?LOL He knows how horrible Haseena is yet he just went ahead and fixed the marriage? Did anyone there even bother to know why the engagement broke in the first place? They just assumed its Nikhat's fault..I hope Ayaan blasts them cos its his turn to break furnitureLOL 

Ohhhooo... If Naaju-Immy ka rishta is not taangofied, how will Tannu come and sing Chhamak-Chhalo  as a twist? Ek twist ke liye dumbness quotient increase karne ki keemat tum kya jaano, Roggie babu?Ouch

CanadianChikLivingfreeGoodyTwoShoes

Go to top