SBB - Asad/Zoe/Najma/Dilshoo (Page 27)

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by _vineeta_

Thanks Vicky,

Just get over with this track of Imran and Najma, Neha cant act no wonder Karan is least interested as scene between them shows it. Neha is happy to get screen time, but not justifying with it, its really sad. She has been in industry long and not showing any improvement.

Zoya should be bashed, loving Dilshaad in this whole track. She was most apprehensive in this deal where Asad forgot Haseena Bi's face it seems and Nikhat's talk where she told him how muc she love him, to be fine with almost no apprehension..

Hey Vinzie! Long time, butter!Hug

Quite contrary to popular opinion, i feel Neha is a below average actress - her face does not move beyond being cute or being pathetically sorry. Najma's character does not work well for me, either. 

Zoe is being blindly fairytale-ish, forgetting that every man is not Asad and not every mom-in-law is Dilshoo. Asad is trying to trust Zoe's judgment and is weakened by Najma's love. Dilshoo hai aulaad ke aage majboor...SENTIMENTS! GAH!Ouch
neha must be happy to do solo scenes and shooting and giving interviews with her karan bhaiyyaLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik_vineeta_LivingfreeMoronsKiMallika

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Ok i see that Vicky is here..Can you or anyone else answer this question?LOL
Aren't these idiots even thinking why Nikhat broke the engagement just days before the marriage esp. when she is supposed to love the wimp? Even if she is over him and moved on, shouldn't they show a lil sensitivity and wait for things to cool off before fixing the marriage? Are they that thick in the head?Sleepy
 Am really curious as to how Asad is so casually having lunch with that draculaAngryLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

loveableangelCanadianChikMoronsKiMallikaGoodyTwoShoes

-Hinaloveasya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hinaloveasya-
-Hinaloveasya-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for d wu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

Originally posted by s120

24 pages?Shocked

For what?Embarrassed

Bloody! Aisaa gappoddi forum hai ye. Koi thread mil jaaye , usski golden jubliee kar daalte hain!
ROFL
hey vickHug
younki hame jayda baat karne ki to aadat hai nahiLOL

Yoon ki main bhi zyada nahiin boltee, leki ye waala statement kucch zyada nahiin ho gayaa, Dee?LOL

Hug
aree vick badiya hai na...log bashing ke bajay gappe maarne me time paas karte hain...log dukhi ho gaye hain. asad ki .hand holding seLOL

Lol, do not underestimate Asad...Hand holding karte karte hi Zoe ko ek bacche ki Ammiejaan banaa degaa.ROFL
i told ranji one fine day i mean one fine night asad will surprise us... i ema surprise zoyaDay DreamingEmbarrassedLOL

Sujata ji but for that nikaah should happen na. Abhi to uske he chances kam hai Cry LOL
if you dont remember i should tell you again what karan said in one of interview...ham ulta jaa rahe hain...like pahle engagement fir proposal fir pyaar... same as in their case..pahle SR fir shadi LOL

Koi Asad ko dekhkar yakeen nahiin karegaa, but he has all the QUALITIES of consummating with Zoe before Nikaah. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Livingfree

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Thanks Vicky,

Just get over with this track of Imran and Najma, Neha cant act no wonder Karan is least interested as scene between them shows it. Neha is happy to get screen time, but not justifying with it, its really sad. She has been in industry long and not showing any improvement.

Zoya should be bashed, loving Dilshaad in this whole track. She was most apprehensive in this deal where Asad forgot Haseena Bi's face it seems and Nikhat's talk where she told him how muc she love him, to be fine with almost no apprehension..

Quite contrary to popular opinion, i feel Neha is a below average actress - her face does not move beyond being cute or being pathetically sorry. Najma's character does not work well for me, either. 

Zoe is being blindly fairytale-ish, forgetting that every man is not Asad and not every mom-in-law is Dilshoo. Asad is trying to trust Zoe's judgment and is weakened by Najma's love. Dilshoo hai aulaad ke aage majboor...SENTIMENTS! GAH!Ouch
neha must be happy to do solo scenes and shooting and giving interviews with her karan bhaiyyaLOL

Haan, SBB mein smile toh aise hi kar rahi thi jaise Karan nahiin, Barack Obama ke saath khadee hai. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikGoodyTwoShoes

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by s120

24 pages?Shocked

For what?Embarrassed

Bloody! Aisaa gappoddi forum hai ye. Koi thread mil jaaye , usski golden jubliee kar daalte hain!
ROFL
hey vickHug
younki hame jayda baat karne ki to aadat hai nahiLOL

Yoon ki main bhi zyada nahiin boltee, leki ye waala statement kucch zyada nahiin ho gayaa, Dee?LOL

Hug
aree vick badiya hai na...log bashing ke bajay gappe maarne me time paas karte hain...log dukhi ho gaye hain. asad ki .hand holding seLOL

Lol, do not underestimate Asad...Hand holding karte karte hi Zoe ko ek bacche ki Ammiejaan banaa degaa.ROFL
i told ranji one fine day i mean one fine night asad will surprise us... i ema surprise zoyaDay DreamingEmbarrassedLOL

Sujata ji but for that nikaah should happen na. Abhi to uske he chances kam hai Cry LOL
if you dont remember i should tell you again what karan said in one of interview...ham ulta jaa rahe hain...like pahle engagement fir proposal fir pyaar... same as in their case..pahle SR fir shadi LOL

Koi Asad ko dekhkar yakeen nahiin karegaa, but he has all the QUALITIES of consummating with Zoe before Nikaah. LOL

Iska yakeen karna is next to impossible LOL Iska yakeen to confirmed spoiler dekh ke bhi nahi hoga. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ManoMahamMoronsKiMallikaGoodyTwoShoes

GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Ok i see that Vicky is here..Can you or anyone else answer this question?LOL
Aren't these idiots even thinking why Nikhat broke the engagement just days before the marriage esp. when she is supposed to love the wimp? Even if she is over him and moved on, shouldn't they show a lil sensitivity and wait for things to cool off before fixing the marriage? Are they that thick in the head?Sleepy
 Am really curious as to how Asad is so casually having lunch with that draculaAngryLOL
i can understand nazma imraan nikaah getting fixed ...irrespctive of imraan -nikhat enegagement break up...but i dont understand why they are hell bent on getting them married so early...nazma still goes to college...i dont kow what imraan does Confused
and thats why i hate most of indian shows heroines and other female cast..they are all about getting married ...never think about education or making their own identity...even nikhat is stupid in that caseLOL

MoronsKiMallikarogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Thanks Vicky,

Haan, SBB mein smile toh aise hi kar rahi thi jaise Karan nahiin, Barack Obama ke saath khadee hai. ROFL
aur karanROFL
no comentsLOL

MoronsKiMallikaLivingfree

Go to top