Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: penfriend28

najma is still studying...why so hurry???

zoya dont force asad...give some time for them...

Najma is finishing her grad and has no ambition - such girls in India are married off with lollipops still in their mouths. Zoe is seeing everything in roses and petunias because she and Asad are all pink and purple. She needs to see Immy and Najma with a mature eye. ðŸ˜†
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Its look like clash btwn asya not asyaan
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Much a needed MU 😆 too much of romance 😆 Kuch toh Aghast and rona dhona hona chahiyeh 🤣 

It may not be a misunderstanding as such. Difference of opinion and argument... and maybe something more tricky if Tanveer comes in.😆
farhajt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Najma is finishing her grad and has no ambition - such girls in India are married off with lollipops still in their mouths. Zoe is seeing everything in roses and petunias because she and Asad are all pink and purple. She needs to see Immy and Najma with a mature eye. ðŸ˜†

And she has 2 beautiful eyes kholo usko Zoya haha but i guess they are going down this road to close the chapter on Haseena bi haha usko bhi toh apne kiye ki masala kootni hai 😃
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: jujube

😕😲  oh God i dont want him to repeat again that aap mere family keliye sahi nahi hai types 

i dont think he will say that cuz he has started seeing zoya as a PART of his family! the least he'll do is postpone the nikaah further and say something like "Maine aapse kaha tha na mujhe Imraan thik nahi lagta" or he'll be like why can't you think everything properly first! blah blah blah! anything will be boring ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±
hsvs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: s120

No rona dhona yaar. Asad has already cried a lot ðŸ¥± ðŸ˜† He needs to teach Imran and Bhaiseena a lesson now ðŸ˜†

@ Ankie, and Shreya -- MU achha hai; jhagda and argument bhi achha hai! 

But please no more rona dhona - atleast for Asad! Aur kitna rulayenge! Can we have our angry young man (WITH SHORT HAIR and preferably a stubble) back??😃

@Vicky, darling, how are you? been a very long time - have been way too busy with work and home! 
TFS for the update ðŸ˜Š

Edited by hsvs - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Of all the times we screamed our lungs out asking him to trust her...he chooses to do it now...It's sad......Karan is in shock ma'am...I am telling you..that guy has endured the worst of QH..and when he thought it couldn't get any worse...bam!!!😆

That HILARIOUS moment when you recall how Karan reacts to the word - Judaai!🤣
jujube thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: farhajt

Nooo Zoya apne nikah ki jaldi me tamatar ki ketchup bani hi samjho haha Zoya is to be in big mess but i guess now people are going to wish Tannu on the screen ðŸ˜ƒ

ya tannu is much needed now ..😊
Originally posted by: --starstruck--

but if Asad says any rash words to my joya baby naaa ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤£

Accha? Aur Zoe jo match-making mein deewani hoke Najma ka band bajaane mein lagee hui hai,woh?😆
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hsvs

@ Ankie, and Shreya -- MU achha hai; jhagda and argument bhi achha hai! 

But please no more rona dhona - atleast for Asad! Aur kitna rulayenge! Can we have our angry young man (WITH SHORT HAIR and preferably a stubble) back??😃

@Vicky, darling, how are you? been a very long time - have been way too busy with work and home! 
TFS for the update ðŸ˜Š

Exactly! That's what even I want.