Chat Clubs

DEK fanmade epi discussion thread(*invites only*)

..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
please discuss the daily episodes, story line and other stuff related to DEK fan made epis here๐Ÿ˜ƒ

* No chatting
* No fights
* Only for discussion of daily episodes
* Only invitees can post/comment here..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Vibah what about a double role of Manyata??? and love triangle between bothe the gal to get UV...one is evil one is our good goody Princess

will it be good??

Now day I am suffering from weird idea fever,,plz don't hit me if this is stupid...๐Ÿ˜• 
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: panchaali

Hey Vibah what about a double role of Manyata??? and love triangle between bothe the gal to get UV...one is evil one is our good goody Princess

will it be good??

Now day I am suffering from weird idea fever,,plz don't hit me if this is stupid...๐Ÿ˜• 

di the idea is quite good..i like it
wait let others see it..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

panchaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chamakchallo30

di the idea is quite good..i like it
wait let others see it..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oky will you want to continue the previous story? or should we start a new story with old characters?

and one more question? will you love a supernatural background like fairy tales of modern era ?(if people vote for a new DEK story with old characters then only its possible)...
Edited by panchaali - 10 years ago
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Oky will you want to continue the previous story? or should we start a new story with old characters?

and one more question? will you love a supernatural background like fairy tales of modern era ?(if people vote for a new DEK story with old characters then only its possible)...

i think we should keep the basic structure of prince princess track intact and with that we could do the supernatural thing you said..lets keep a poll in forum for this after consulting other members of the team..
panchaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chamakchallo30

i think we should keep the basic structure of prince princess track intact and with that we could do the supernatural thing you said..lets keep a poll in forum for this after consulting other members of the team..

Yaap that will be perfect...

They will be Prince and Princess.. But it could be supernatural or a magical modern day fairy tale..Like enchanted or Percy Jackson (if people likes)๐Ÿ˜‰
SexySince1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey even i have an idea 
just a try though
so the story is like  of 3 best frnds 
akash , uday and manyata (obviously๐Ÿ˜‰)
here akash is from really very poor family and he lives with his dad his mother died long ago...
manyata is daughter from a family of politicians but she has no interest in politics and want to become an air hostress...
and finally uday ๐Ÿ˜‰..he is son of a rich family he is damn inteligent and want to bring a revolution to his country 
they all 3 are from varanasi (hope u know where it is !)...
before manyata and akash were best frnds but because of akash manyata met uday and became good frnd with him ...(akash loves manyata alot but can't tell her ...and when he try to tell her she just ignore him)
they all gave an IIT exam where uday passed with very very good grades ๐Ÿ˜†
and akash failes very badly ๐Ÿ˜ก  
and manyata is having no interest in all these but gave the exam because of uday and akash...
akash went some other small town to give an re-test for IIT ..so that there could be no one to disturb him ...
he was in touch with manyata through gmail ...and one day manyata tell him that she is in relationship with uday๐Ÿ˜ณ ( the manveer journey will be long to show this ) 
akash was very disturbed with all this but thought to concentrate on his studies as of now 
so after his exams are over he is back to varanasi after almost a year...
he doesn't talk to manyata or uday ...
after somedays his results were out and again he failes๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† 
and due to all this akash's dad also expired ...leaving back a huge loan 
somehow he meets manyata again and by mistake he kisses her !!!!
and she blame him and all that ...
and break all her contacts with him...
somehow akash meets someone who further introduce akash to a MLA of varanasi 
and they together work hard and open a college or maybe a institute ...
after almost 3 years uday invite akash for a party 
where when akash comes and see manyata and uday very very close and he burns with anger 
and went away ...
now manyata is a receptionist in a 5star hotel in varanasi 
and one day he books a room in that hotel and call manyata and make her drink ahlcohol and when she was in not in her senses he tries to have s*x with her and was able to do so 
he start blackmailing manyata for that night and all that and say her to leave uday and come to him 
now uday was working in a press company of most seller no. of newspapers he was a journalist there ...
but somehow he lost the job cause of akash๐Ÿ˜•
but he starts his own newspaper but again akash tried to stop that because it was creating trouble with his institute and all that 
manyata thought that now akash is a rich man so she left uday and went into a relattionship with akash ...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
but somehow she starts realising that she loves uday and not akash but she was not ready to admit it ...
akash thought to show uday that now he was very rich man and uday was no one ...and even his girlfrnd left him 
but somehow akash changed his mind looking at uday how determined he was ..and how much he loves manyata ...so he thought to make manveer one again 
so he did it in the end 

so that was the basic idea ...i know its not very good 
but to tell how was it ๐Ÿ˜Š

panchaali thumbnail
@Anu good but
 Uday was in IIT how can he become a journalist later???? 

They teach Engineering at IIT

And I don't think anyone will bear a Love making of Aksh and Manyata. (No offence plz take it in a positive way)...just wanted to help..

SexySince1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@Anu good but

Uday was in IIT how can he become a journalist later???? 

They teach Engineering at IIT 
i know they teach engineering but because akash didn't want him to get a good job so he made a plan and uday eventually became a journalist and also he didn't wanted to continue engineering cause he wanted to bring a revolution by discovering about the scandals and all that 

And I don't think anyone will bear a Love making of Aksh and Manyata. (No offence plz take it in a positive way)...just wanted to help..
even i was thinking the same๐Ÿ˜• but we can show that manyata was not in a state that she remembered anything so akash took advantage and told lie to manyata that they made love in night but they have not ...(only an bakwas idea ๐Ÿ˜†)

_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@annu1299
nice idea but they will point it as revolution 2020 coz it has many similarity
well my plan is keep prince and his princess track
but here we have jai and everyone i mean no girl running behind uday ok and manyata is bethrored to some XYZ king but jai is bethrored to uday ... but she loves a common person jaggat and elpoes with him so the royals to hide there embrasement gets manyata married to uday , and then we can make the story or somehing sorry bad idea will replace with a new ideas soon and jiji your magical story concept is awesome too