Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS:JUNOON-Irresistible Urge!!!,Chapter-12,page29... (Page 9)

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by irock321

Absolutely loved it. Eeek can't wait for the next chapter!!

Comn up!Wink

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera.rajeev

ahrr... i dont want akash in the story di... but if you promise to give us a jealousy-comic track then i could take akash in their life...

Dheeraj behna!WinkLOL
TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Originally posted by meera.rajeev

ahrr... i dont want akash in the story di... but if you promise to give us a jealousy-comic track then i could take akash in their life...

Agree with Meera.

Hope Akash is not here.

I know it is a good chapter. But I was dreaming , feeling , but Akash ..

Thanks Tehsina. And don't feel bad coz I hate Akash more than Shalu. Angry

Any way I loved the first half of the chapter.

Now I want Prithvi to kick Akash out. He is not his brother .Na? Ouch

Wow!!!I never knew dt!!!ShockedMaybe dn I shud bring on Shalu since u prefer her compared to Akash?!!Wink
TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabina123

just awesome my friendClapClap
And dont be so sad mithvi will live within us

Hug
TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniatunia

i have no words my fren,just disHug
Dont be sad my frnd.and thank u once again for taking us to a romantic mithvi ride.nice ch4.keep writing if u can and i will surely comment

HugTongue
TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arv619

Awesome chapter tehsina..keep continuing your great work..

Tongue
TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

Chapter-4,page-7:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3705718&PID=90937189&#90937189

CHAPTER-5.

Rage boiled in Prithvi's blood,and he tightened his hands into tight fists,as he silently watched Akash hugging his wife tightly...

"I'm so glad you are okay Meera..."Akash murmured,still with his arms around Meera,and Prithvi could actually see him,caressing her back...

"I was so-"Akash broke in mid-sentence,when abruptly Meera was wrenched free from his arms,and he stared dumb struck at a cold and angry looking Prithvi,who had his arms round Meera's waist possessively...

"Prithvi,you-"Akash was interrupted again...

"Kaa be?!You can't talk from afar?!This woman you are talking to here,is MY WIFE!She is not your pillow,that you can come and hug whenever you want to!"Prithvi said in a cold menacing voice...

Meera stared dumbstruck at Prithvi ,s she leaned against him,with his strong arms round her waist...

"Kaa be?!!Now your mouth is filled with yoghurt that you can't talk?!!Just a few moment ago you were busy crying crocodile tears to win sympathy from my wife!"Prithvi snapped again.

"Look Prithvi-.."Akash tried to stop Prithvi's angry tirade in vain...

"Look?!!Look at what?You trying to come near her?!!"Snapped out Prithvi seething with anger...

"If you again try to..."Prithvi did not finish his sentence,as he let it hang threateningly..

Akash's face darkened in anger too,and he took two steps forward,and said...

"Then what...You'll what?"Akash said,as he extended his hand to pull Meera...

"Keep your hand to yourself!"Prithvi snapped out angrily,as he pushed Meera behind him,and stood like a wall between Akash and Meera,and kept staring down at him,with seething fury...

"You!What do you think of-"Said Akash.

"Yes?!Go ahead what do I..Come on!You come into my house and-"Sneered Prithvi.

"This is your house,but Meera-"

"STOP!!!BOTH OF YOU STOP RIGHT NOW!!!"Meera finally screamed out,and the two seething male stood staring daggers at each other,ready to get into a fist fight anytime...

Meera observed both and let out an exasperated sigh,that clearly said MEN WILL BE MEN!!!Even she was shocked when Akash had hugged her..And she had overcome her shock,and was about to push Akash away,when Prithvi had done it for her...He had actually called her HIS WIFE..She was so shocked on hearing that,and also on being held,so closely by him,in front of someone else,that it had taken her some time to regain her composure,and to stop the fight...Which now,as she thought about it,was really over nothing...

She quickly decided to get Akash going on his way,before another fight lead to actual wrestling match between the two men...

"Akash?!What were you saying to me?!Why did you come here?"Meera asked..

Akash was still busy staring up at Prithvi..

"AKASH?!"Meera called out again,and pulled at his arms,to get his attention...

Now she had not one,but two mens' attention..As both the men stared at her hand on Akash's arm..Meera's eyes instantly went to Prithvi's face,and seeing the angry expression,she instantly let go of Akash's hand..

"Ummm...What were you saying Akash?!"She quickly asked,turning back to Akash,to avoid being burned by the wrath in Prithvi's eyes..

"I was worried about you.."Akash explained..

"Why?!And weren't you supposed to leave for Delhi today?"Meera asked in confusion..

"I was..Infact I was on my way out of the village,when Lakhan told me that you got drowned in the river..."

"Oh so Lakha did this..."Prithvi muttered in anger...Irked at Akash's interruption all over again...

"Nothing happened to me Akash..And you don't have to worry about me anymore..I told you..I can take care of myself..And Prithvi is here to look after me now.."Meera said softly,and for making her point,she reached out and took Prithvi's hand in hers...

Prithvi was astonished at the act..But if he was amazed by her holding his hand by herself,then her next words,floored him completely...

"I told you...Only this morning I told you,that Prithvi is my life now..He is my husband,my present,my future...He will take care of me..And when need be he will protect me too..Please stop worrying about me..It's time to move on..!Please Akash,hurry or you'll miss your train.."Meera said and turned away...

"You really mean it,don't you Miu?"Akash asked in a hurt voice..

"Yes..I do."Meera said in a firm voice,still not looking at him..

"Goodbye Miu..And sorry Prithvi..I should not have hugged your wife.."Akash said softly,and closing the door behind him,he left the house...

Prithvi was completely stunned by the exchange...Completely flabbergasted by it all..And as soon as Akash  closed the door behind him,Meera let go of his hand too...He noticed Meera wiping her eyes quickly,her face was turned away from him...Something squeezed at his heart...Some strange feeling was growing within him...

He did not want to hurt her..He did not want to see her cry at all...So he controlled himself from pulling her into his arms and soothe her..He did not want to do that too...Actually he did not know what he actually wanted to do,at all...

Slowly Prithvi walked upto the door,and raised his hand to lock it again,as the storm had not stopped yet..He had finished locking it when he heard her cold angry voice...

"And what was all that about Prithvi?!!"She asked,and on turning to face her,Prithvi took in her firmed lips and angry stance...She looked beautiful...

Now where did this thought come from?!!Prithvi scolded himself,and stared at Meera..

"Why  did you fight with him like that?!!And how dare you touch me?!!Hadn't you promised you won't touch me from now on?!!"Meera asked angrily...

Prithvi's astonishment changed to burning anger at her accusations...

"You did promise you won't touch me,did you not Prithvi?!Then how dare you touch me?!!"She snapped at him..

"How dare I touch you?!!"Prithvi asked through clenched teeth,and started walking towards her,and Meera started walking backwards...

She got wary at the angry and determined expression on his face...And could not help it,as she walked backwards,and he followed her step for step...

"Prithvi..?What are you doing?!"Meera asked in a nervous voice,as she watched his cold angry expression...

Meera stopped,when she realized she was trapped with the wall behind her,and Prithvi infront...

She stood shocked still,as within seconds Prithvi reached her,and stood with his hands against the wall,encircling her...And trapping her completely...

"Prithvi...?What-..?"Meera tried to ask,but lost her voice when she saw his face coming closer to hers...His lips were just inches away from her lips,and his warm ragged breath mixed with hers,his burning angry eyes locked with hers...

"I..cannot...touch you?!But that Akash can?!"He whispered angrily..

"Yes..I mean no..No.."She managed to reply...But it was too late...She had made him even more angry by saying yes...She could tell it by the rage she saw in his eyes...

"Prithvi..I did not mean-.."

"To hell with what you mean...!"Prithvi whispered furiously,"I,your husband cannot touch you!But other men can!What will you do if I do touch you?!"Prithvi asked in a soft dangerous voice,his dark eyes burning into hers,his lips inches away from hers..

"I..I.."Meera stammered,already getting lost in his eyes...Her senses were getting engulfed by unknown sensations...

"Stop me...Meera..."Prithvi  whispered in a soft voice,and before Meera could blink,her lips were claimed by his firm male ones...

Chapter-6,page-11:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3705718&PID=91642713&#p91642713

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 07 September 2013 at 4:20pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Citigal43HopeenlightArjunKiAsh-GrilledCheese-Samia9898crazy-nutMarathi_Mulgibr200910OyeNautankiprem_diwanivillainkhamosshhhawida

crazy-nut Goldie
crazy-nut
crazy-nut

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

CHAPTER-5. 

Good oneWink got lakhan tooBig smileClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HopeenlightTehsinaJFJawida

Go to top