Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS:JUNOON-Irresistible Urge!!!,Chapter-12,page29... (Page 28)

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!!!HugMy new year cannot be free from Mithvi/Adni..EmbarrassedSo here I am!!!Wink

Chapter-10,page-24:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3705718&PID=98199247&#p98199247

CHAPTER-11.

His hard male lips sucked on hers,and drove her to a different world of passion and need and yearning..The only thing that mattered to her right then was him and his lips that were kissing her soft and sensitive ones so hungrily..

Her back arched with pleasure,and her toes curled as his tongue licked the seam of her lips..

His hands were caressing her bare waist,which made her moan out with need and pleasure..

This was heaven!Meera could not stop herself from thinking..This was pure-..

"Meera.."He groaned against her lips,making her blood sing with the pleasure of  it..

Prithvi was holding her tighter to him,as his mouth went on devouring hers.

Suddenly his tongue seeked entry into her mouth,and all heaven broke loose..Meera was getting hit by shock waves after shock waves of need,and pleasure,as his hot tongue played with hers,and melted her insides to a passionate puddle..

She moaned out against his lips,when Prithvi rolled her around,so that she was now above him..He pulled her closer to his body,as his legs along with the blanket wrapped around her legs..

Meera nearly whimpered out her dissatisfaction,when he removed his mouth from hers..

But then he noticed his hot eyes on her hot bodice..,and intense pleasure took over her senses..

It was not long before he rolled her over again,and started placing hot wet kisses down her throat working his way to her cleavage..His tongue licked at the sensitive spot on her throat,making her writhe and moan in pleasure..

His hands squeezed her exposed waist making her  dig her nails into his naked back..

Prithvi went on licking and sucking and nibbling the now hypersensitive skin of her throat..Then as he reached her cleavage,and licked there,Meera could not take it anymore.

Before Prithvi could kiss further down,she pulled his head up,and claimed his firm male lips as hers..This time Prithvi gasped out in pleasure,as she sucked on his bottom lip,and licked on it..

And then she bit on his lip,making him gasp out at the pain and piercing pleasure of it..

An angry but aroused Prithvi took his revenge by kissing her back with more ferociousness and raw passion than before..His hot tongue duelling with hers,in an endless kiss..

Prithvi rolled over again,and this time,somehow they had managed to reach the edge of the bed..Kissing her intensely,and caressing her soft exposed skin,like an obsessed person,he rolled over once again..

THUD!!!

They broke their kiss,as they both ended up sprawled on the floor..Meera on top of Prithvi..

Gasping and breathing heavily,they stared at each other..Eyes still burning with remnants of passion..

Meera tried to move away,as she felt something hard poking onto her stomach..It was..Her eyes rounded in understanding,and then colored in embarrassment..Instantly she rose..

"OUCH!"Meera exclaimed out,as she bumped on the bed..

"Meera!Are you okay?!Did you hurt yourself?!"Prithvi exclaimed out instantly,as she started checking her  head for any injury..

"I'm..I'm okay..I'll make tea for you.."She said lamely,as she colored up,realising what had just taken place between them..

Prithvi let her go,and realised finally what had happened,and what state he was in..

Quickly he got up too,holding the blanket tightly round his waist,and avoiding Meera's gaze,he hurried to the toilet,grabbing the first kurt and dhoti that came to his hand..

So he did not notice,his wife's staring at him through the corner of her eyes,as she acted of being busy in the kitchen..

"Oh Bhagwanji!What are you doing to me?!!"She murmured as soon as Prithvi left the cottage..

But as usual Bhagwanji did not reply to her query..

Sighing she quickly changed her saree,and freshened herself before Prithvi came from his bath..

Wiping his head with the towel Prithvi walked towards the cottage,when Meera came towards him..

"You took such a long time..!Do you know how long I've been waiting for you?!"She pouted,stunning Prithvi in the process..

What is wrong with her?!He thought in bafflement..

"Dearest husband..Is it right to make your wife wait for such a long time?!"She pouted again..

Her rosy lips were already swollen due to his kisses,and now the pouting was making his hormones go haywire again..

It had taken him five buckets of cold water to calm himself,and now this..!Prithvi nearly groaned out in frustration..

Before he knew what was happening Meera had taken the towel from his hand,and was wiping and drying his hair for him..

"Do you know how much I love your hair?!They are so dark,soft,silky and thick!I feel like running my fingers through them all the time!"She declared in a soft voice,making his head spin..As at the sane time he ran her fingers through his hair-softly,caressingly,lovingly..

Meera ki Bhagwanji!Save me!Or her from me!He prayed in vain,as her words already started to have an erotic effect on him..He was loving the way her slim fingers ran through his hair..

He nearly groaned out in frustration,when she removed her hand,and went to hang the wet towel for drying..

Prithvi thought that was it,but he was wrong..Completely wrong..

Before he knew what was happening,he was pulled into the house,and pushed to sit on the bed,and handed a steaming  cup of tea..

And within the next instant Meera sat on his lap,and folded her hands round his neck,nearly making him drop the hot cup of tea..

"Have the tea..And tell me how it is?"She whispered softly looking into his dark eyes,her eyes glowing with a strange light..

Prithvi wanted to have something else..Then tell her EXACTLY how it was..

Chapter-12,page-29:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3705718&PID=99680962&#p99680962

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 16 January 2014 at 2:07pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jslakshmiCitigal43Junooniancrazy-nutKrilovadmonalika-GrilledCheese-Samia9898meera.rajeevMarathi_Mulgibr200910jmoyee200villain

-GrilledCheese- Goldie
-GrilledCheese-
-GrilledCheese-

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 3:33am | IP Logged
amazinggg!!!
very passionate update...loved it!
do continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TehsinaJFJ

Samia9898 Goldie
Samia9898
Samia9898

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 4:38am | IP Logged
luvd both chapters
happy new year dearBig smile

TehsinaJFJ

crazy-nut Goldie
crazy-nut
crazy-nut

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 4:59am | IP Logged

nice ClapClap

TehsinaJFJ

meera.rajeev IF-Dazzler
meera.rajeev
meera.rajeev

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 5:51am | IP Logged
what happened to meera?? she's gone mad in love i guess.. a super sizzling update diSmile ab prithvi ka kya hoga... 

TehsinaJFJ

jmoyee200 IF-Rockerz
jmoyee200
jmoyee200

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

TehsinaJFJ

br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910